Burt's Bees Super Shiny Mango Shampoo uploaded by Larissa B.Burt's Bees Super Shiny Mango Shampoo uploaded by Sara B.

Burt's Bees Super Shiny Mango Shampoo

Say "Hello"To An Oh-so Natural Shine With Our Super Shiny Shampoo. Truly Gentle, It Rinses Easily And Helps Reduce Frustrating Frizz. So Your Hair Looks Healthy And Brilliantly Beautiful. Fortified With Mango Seed Oil And Fig Extract, This Nourishing Formula Leaves Your Hair Feeling Soft, Shiny And Super Silky.

• Nourishes And Increases Softness With Mango Seed Oil And Fig Extract.
  • Adds Shine To Hair.
  • Sls Free

Give Your Hair A Taste Of The Good Life With This Hard Working Fruit Known For Its Unique Softening And Moisturizing Qualities. Rich In Vitamins, Minerals And Amazing Antioxidants, Mangos Contain An Enzyme With Unique Smoothing Properties...
Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Bis-hydroxyethylglycinate Coco-glucosides Crosspolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extractsodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Arginine, Sodium Polyaspartate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit/Leaf Extract Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate.

How To Use:

Wet Hair Completely. Massage Into Scalp And Hair, Concentrating On The Ends And Other Damaged Areas. Rinse Thoroughly And Repeat If Necessary. For Best Results, Follow With Burt's Bees Super Shiny Conditioner With Mango. Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water.

Buy on Walgreens
  • "It makes me hair smell fantastic, and I feel good using it." in 1 review
Laís M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
The Baobab scent is very lightly floral with notes of clean linen, it is absolutely wonderful and fresh! It is a bit liquidy but it does lather and a little goes a long way. It leaves my hair light, soft and clean. I have straight, thin, oily hair I must wash daily. This shampoo is one of the best buys I've ever made.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This smells great. I always forget about it but when I remember the smell comes back to my and hits me like a freight truck. It does a good endough job of washing your hair and everyone will think you smell like a tropical paradise
Krysta S.
One of my favorite shampoos!! Not only is the smell amazing, but it’s better for you! I have dull, lack luster hair and this shampoo makes it so soft and shiny! You won’t regret picking up this!
Dee G.
McHenry , IL
This is my go to favorite pair for my hair care! Over 90 percent organic, it smells AMAZING and just an all around great product!
Shayne W.
I gotta say this product works best for short hair. It really illuminates it. My hair type tends to be oily. It doesn't foam as much as I would like though. I'm pretty satisfied with this product
Baily M.
I am a person that likes to try different organic products and I came across this and the conditioner on sale at Target. I used all of them completely and really enjoyed the product. Nothing stood out to me about it but as an organic product I was very impressed.
Rebecca P.
Richmond, VA
Burt's Bees makes some really great products. Their natural ingredients keep me coming back for more. I have always used their lip products but I recently tried out their Shampoo but was pleasantly surprised by how soft it made my hair!
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
If you're looking for an all natural product, this may be worth you looking into. However, it wasn't the best shampoo for me. I found that no matter how often or how much I used to lather up my roots, I would inevitably always come out of my shower with greasy hair. If you have dryness all the way up to your roots, this might restore the moisture you need, but for me it was way too much and I never felt clean.
gaby f.
Breese, IL
I have been using this product for over two years now and its perfect. Its fresh, it smells good and leaves my hair so fresh. I have tried switching over to other brands but its not the same due to the fact that my hair is so use to Burt'ssbee that other brands leave my hair in a really bad condition. I am never going to stop using this one its amazing ❤️❤️
Vanesssa S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this shampoo it leaves my hair smelling fantastic. I love that it all natural. I use products that are almost or all natural. You only need a small dime size amount. This product is awesome cor getting rid of dandruff I have curly dry frizzy hair and this product gave it back life shine and volume plus got rid of my dandruff.
Melanie C.
Does this product work? I saw this in my local supermarket and burt's bees is always very moisturizing and smells super good is it worth buying?
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
How good does this smell?
what is the retail price?
Jaymee P.
Ogden, UT
Would you recommend for dry hair?