BY BURT'S BEES

Say "Hello"To An Oh-so Natural Shine With Our Super Shiny Shampoo. Truly Gentle, It Rinses Easily And Helps Reduce Frustrating Frizz. So Your Hair Looks Healthy And Brilliantly Beautiful. Fortified With Mango Seed Oil And Fig Extract, This Nourishing Formula Leaves Your Hair Feeling Soft, Shiny And Super Silky.

• Nourishes And Increases Softness With Mango Seed Oil And Fig Extract.
  • Adds Shine To Hair.
  • Sls Free

Ingredient:

Give Your Hair A Taste Of The Good Life With This Hard Working Fruit Known For Its Unique Softening And Moisturizing Qualities. Rich In Vitamins, Minerals And Amazing Antioxidants, Mangos Contain An Enzyme With Unique Smoothing Properties...
Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Bis-hydroxyethylglycinate Coco-glucosides Crosspolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extractsodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Arginine, Sodium Polyaspartate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit/Leaf Extract Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate.

How To Use:

Wet Hair Completely. Massage Into Scalp And Hair, Concentrating On The Ends And Other Damaged Areas. Rinse Thoroughly And Repeat If Necessary. For Best Results, Follow With Burt's Bees Super Shiny Conditioner With Mango. Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It makes me hair smell fantastic, and I feel good using it." in 1 review
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells good! This shampoo helps cut down on the frizz, it’s slightly heavy feeling, and lathers well. However, I wouldn’t say it helps with shine. My hair is slightly on the oily side. As in I need to wash my hair every other day or every two days. It does keep things under control, but its lack luster for a $8 shampoo.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Dee G.
McHenry , IL
[product:burt's-bees-super-shiny-mango-conditioner]
This is my go to favorite pair for my hair care! Over 90 percent organic, it smells AMAZING and just an all around great product!
Jeanette Z.
I got this shampoo for Christmas (along with the conditioner). I really like it and it seems quite gentle for my skin and hair. I like the smell and it does the trick on my hair :)
Lais M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
The Baobab scent is very lightly floral with notes of clean linen, it is absolutely wonderful and fresh! It is a bit liquidy but it does lather and a little goes a long way. It leaves my hair light, soft and clean. I have straight, thin, oily hair I must wash daily. This shampoo is one of the best buys I've ever made.
LaJayla S.
Cleveland, TN
smells amazing and really helps with build up. definitely have notice more of a shine in my hair since i’ve been using it. also the smell still stands out even after i used other products
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This smells great. I always forget about it but when I remember the smell comes back to my and hits me like a freight truck. It does a good endough job of washing your hair and everyone will think you smell like a tropical paradise
Danielle S.
I love love love the smell of this stuff. And it doesn't have any bad chemicals. I wish it lathered a little more but since it doesn't have sulfates it's to be expected. In a pinch, I would buy again.
Krysta S.
One of my favorite shampoos!! Not only is the smell amazing, but it’s better for you! I have dull, lack luster hair and this shampoo makes it so soft and shiny! You won’t regret picking up this!
Amanda N.
PORT ORCHARD, WA
I love the burts bees line my sister in law bought me a kit for my birthday and I loved it it all worked great lotion foot and hand cream and balm and the lip balm great stuff too
Jessica D.
Safety Harbor, FL
Is there a matching conditioner?
Melanie C.
Does this product work? I saw this in my local supermarket and burt's bees is always very moisturizing and smells super good is it worth buying?
TALIA C.
what is the retail price?
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
How good does this smell?
Jaymee P.
Ogden, UT
Would you recommend for dry hair?