BY BURT'S BEES

Say "Hello"To An Oh-so Natural Shine With Our Super Shiny Shampoo. Truly Gentle, It Rinses Easily And Helps Reduce Frustrating Frizz. So Your Hair Looks Healthy And Brilliantly Beautiful. Fortified With Mango Seed Oil And Fig Extract, This Nourishing Formula Leaves Your Hair Feeling Soft, Shiny And Super Silky.

• Nourishes And Increases Softness With Mango Seed Oil And Fig Extract.
  • Adds Shine To Hair.
  • Sls Free

Ingredient:

Give Your Hair A Taste Of The Good Life With This Hard Working Fruit Known For Its Unique Softening And Moisturizing Qualities. Rich In Vitamins, Minerals And Amazing Antioxidants, Mangos Contain An Enzyme With Unique Smoothing Properties...
Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Bis-hydroxyethylglycinate Coco-glucosides Crosspolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extractsodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Arginine, Sodium Polyaspartate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit/Leaf Extract Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate.

How To Use:

Wet Hair Completely. Massage Into Scalp And Hair, Concentrating On The Ends And Other Damaged Areas. Rinse Thoroughly And Repeat If Necessary. For Best Results, Follow With Burt's Bees Super Shiny Conditioner With Mango. Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water.

• "It makes me hair smell fantastic, and I feel good using it." in 1 review
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
First let me say that I LOVE Burts Bees. I use all there face and body care products, as well as the Baby Bee products. I love them all. So I was really excited to try the shampoo and conditioner. Saying I was disappointed is a huge understatement! Let me first say that I have shoulder length hair and I had to fill my whole palm up with shampoo just to get any suds. It kind of felt like I was just pushing water around my head......didn't get all suds and soapy. It didn't even feel like it was clean. My hair felt all weird when I got out of the shower, not it's normal soft and silky. Once it dried it was all dirty feeling and kind of grimy. YUCK! I have had to wear my hair in a pony tail every day cause it looks and feels so gross!! I told myself I would finish the bottle just so I wasn't wasting it, but I have to tell you, it's hard resisting the urge to throw it in the garbage every day. I can't wait for it to be gone and I will NEVER buy it or any Berts Bess hair products again!
Jordan B.
Marion
I love the smell of the Burts bees super shiny mango shampoo it makes my hair smell very tropical and helps keep my hair is super shiny and smooth throughout the day and I don’t have to worry about for us the only negative about this product is that it can be hard to find
Mary G.
Nashville , Tennessee
I have very thick, curly tangled hair and usually shampoos strip my hair from it's natural oils which causes me to have very dry hair, but this product doesn't do that. It cleans my hair but keeps it soft and hydrated as well. I love it, as well as the conditioner.
Maiah W.
Tacoma
Burt’s bees is one of my favorite companies. It’s natural and everything smells and feels amazing. My scalp is usually dry so I sometimes get dandruff, but this shampoo fixes that problem while leaving my hair smelling amazing.
Lora T.
Oak Grove, KY
I love all things burts bees and all things mango... This shampoo is so nice. I get so many compliments about how good my hair smells plus it looks so healthy all of the time. Def worth spending the extra money on this stuff.
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells good! This shampoo helps cut down on the frizz, it’s slightly heavy feeling, and lathers well. However, I wouldn’t say it helps with shine. My hair is slightly on the oily side. As in I need to wash my hair every other day or every two days. It does keep things under control, but its lack luster for a $8 shampoo.
Brénda M.
This shampoo gave my hair LIFE! it feels and looks so shiny and healthy! I seriously thought it wouldn’t work but I am so happy o tried it out and exceeded my expectations! It also smells so good and I’m happy to know that I’m using a shampoo with natural ingredients!
Christina M.
Tampa
If you think Burt’s Bees only has amazing lipstick and chapsticks you are in for a treat! Their Mango Shampoo not only leaves your hair smelling tropical and fresh but also keeps those locks shiny and smooth!
Lais M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
The Baobab scent is very lightly floral with notes of clean linen, it is absolutely wonderful and fresh! It is a bit liquidy but it does lather and a little goes a long way. It leaves my hair light, soft and clean. I have straight, thin, oily hair I must wash daily. This shampoo is one of the best buys I've ever made.
Adina N.
Burt's Bees Shampoo is one of my all-time favorite shampoos. I love using naturally derived products and this one does not only smell amazing but also cleanses my hair very well and leaves it soft and not dried out after washing it like other shampoos that contain sulfates, parabens, etc.
Jessica D.
Safety Harbor, FL
Is there a matching conditioner?
Jaymee P.
Ogden, UT
Would you recommend for dry hair?
talia c.
what is the retail price?
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
How good does this smell?
Melanie C.
Does this product work? I saw this in my local supermarket and burt's bees is always very moisturizing and smells super good is it worth buying?

Amazon