Burt's Bees Super Shiny Mango Conditioner uploaded by Paige A.Burt's Bees Super Shiny Mango Conditioner uploaded by samantha r.

BY BURT'S BEES

Want Hair You Can't Help But Take A Shine To? Go With Our Super Shiny Conditioner. Made With An Amino Acid-rich Formula, It Rinses Easily And Reduces The Frustrating Frizzies. Giving Your Hair Bouncy Brilliance With An Added Gloss. Fortified With Mango Seed And Avocado Oils, This Naturally Detangling Formula Will Smooth And Nourish Your Hair Leaving It Soft, Sleek And Oh-so Beautiful.

Ingredient:

Mango Is Known For Its Unique Softening And Moisturizing Qualities. Rich In Vitamins, Minerals And Amazing Antioxidants, Mangos Contain An Enzyme With Unique Smoothing Properties. Their Oil Is Nutrient-rich And Helps Reveal Hair's Healthy Shine.
Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Brassica Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Cetearyl Alcohol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit/Leaf Extract, Argininehydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Brassicyl Isoleucinate Esylate, Sodium Polyaspartate, Stearyldimoniumhydroxypropyl Laurylglucosides Chloride, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Bromide Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Behenyl Behenate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate.

How To Use;

Massage Conditioner Into Scalp And Hair, Concentrating On The Ends And Other Damaged Areas. Rinse Thoroughly. For Best Results, Use After Shampooing With Burt's Bees Super Shiny Shampoo With Mango, Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water.

tanisha w.
The shine and the smell! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 it’s unbelievable best for oily scalp which you don’t find with a lot of products.my friend with red dyed hair tried this and it didn’t wash out the color or anything truly a miracle conditioner so good for your hair!
Lauren G.
LOVE all of their products so so so much! They are a natural company and I highly respect and appreciate that. I’m very careful what I use and this is chemical free and I feel great about using it. Makes your hair so soft!!!!
Sam T.
Purchase
Wasn't one of Burt's Bees best products for me. Smells amazing and feels nice, but I didn't notice a difference in my hair. I've gotten better results from cheaper drug store options like suave. A little disappointed for the price, and I won't be repurchasing.
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
Took a shower at my sisters house and she was using this amazing smelly great conditioner it leaves my hair very soft very shiny and most of all it’s small so good
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
This is a really good option if you want more of a clarifying shampoo. I like the Burts bees products don’t use a lot of the harsh ingredients that other brands use. This is a good alternative if you’re looking for something that uses more natural ingredients and doesn’t break the bank.
Sabrina S.
I love the mango smell of this product and I appreciate how Burt’s Bees tries to use only natural ingredients but I don’t that a lot of their hair products are quite harsh compared to other natural brands. It’s also not as affordable as some.
Karina C.
chicago
Alison M.
Plainfield, IL
This product works incredibly well. Orange oil, for those who don't know, is a powerful natural cleaner that is high in antioxidants, vitamin c, and is very good for antiaging, inflammation, and acne issues. It has natural antiseptic qualities. This product is PACKED with orange oil. The first second you uncap this cleanser you are transported to an orange grove. This smell is so sweet and strong, in a good way. Oh and the smell doesn't linger throughout the day in case you are worried it might compete with your perfume or something. I used a Clarisonic with this for the exfoliation benefit but I will comment that no matter how you use this product, with or without a Clarisonic, you will not get a lather. It's simply not meant to lather. It's an oil based cleanser. This will not dry your face out at all. I have oily to combination skin with extremely bad blackhead areas along the outer sides of my cheeks. This has not caused any issues anywhere and leaves my skin touchably soft. While this is recommended for normal to dry skin types, if you use this and have super oily or combination skin skin try a toner with it on your problem areas. There is absolutely no tightness after using this. This cleanser is truly very low impact on your skin. Being in my mid 20's, I have tried every kind of cleanser under the sun from the low end to the super expensive including just about every drug store verity. Lately I have realized I don't want to be throwing so many chemicals onto my face (sulfates to name one) just to get it clean. I mean seriously, do I really need my cleanser to be bright blue all crammed with dye? If you are in the market for a new cleanser and want to try something completely different, give this product a try!
Anelsy V.
This conditioner was something new to try and I loved it. The smell of mango isn’t overwhelming and is long lasting. I love the use of only natural and organicA products. My hair felt so soft even after it had dried out.
Jeanette Z.
I got this conditioner for Christmas. It does make my hair shiny but it could be a bit more moisturizing. But please take into account I have finger tip length hair (which is when you put your hands straight down along your sides and your hair hanging down behind you is about even with the finger tips... So well past my butt). So as you can imagine I really need the extra moisture! I think it would be a lovely conditioner on shorter hair definitely.
Ali C.
I didn't even know Burt's Bees had Conditioner! How does it work in comparison to tressemme/pantene?
Ali C.