BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Has anyone tried this product? Is it good or not?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite Burt's Bees Product?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite Burt's Bees Product?1 Answers
Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
This conditioner is pretty good. It smells good and has really good ingredients. It does make your hair shiny. It’s not very moisturizing though. If, you have dry hair I would recommend a more moisturizing conditioner.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I do really like this conditioner. It smells really nice. I purchased from Walmart and it was relatively inexpensive. This is ok for regular use for me. However, I have really thick coarse curly hair and sometimes this just doesn't cut it. I have to use a detangler after.
Robyn D.
I am always in love with anything Burt's bees. I really only buy this as a gift or occasionally. Smells kinda of more lemonella, but it's a shampoo. I do like using it but only once a week. But I definitely trust this line and even love the baby line as well.
Chelsie H.
With all the chemicals and damage that my hair endures, it is nice to have a product that is gentle on my hair and does a great job for nourishing it back to health. I have found other conditioners that work better, but it is still a pretty good conditioner. Smells nice and works well (plus it is natural)! Good to try at least once to see how your hair responds to it :)
Chelsea T.
Fort Smith, AR
I love Burt's bees it's a wonderful product and I love that its 99% natural. The onet reason I give this a C is because it didn't wash the oils out of my hair and left my scalp feeling like there was a lot of build up. I used it for about two weeks and though it smelled awesome I had to discontinue use! Maybe if I didn't wash my hair every day that would've helped!
Courtney B.
Forest, VA
I love this shampoo, it smells great and made me feel better about the environment when I used it somehow. I believe because it's made from all natural products that it made less of a carbon footprint or something.Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate Shampoo
Chavon G.
Valparaiso, IN
Loved the smell, good price. The product just didn't work very well for my hair.I feel that my hair was way too oily to use. It didn't fade the dye out of my hair overly quick. Being it didn't work for me, it was too pricey.  But cost wasn't bad. I was disappointed that my hair didn't feel clean at all.
Guadalupe Z.
This stuff makes my hair feels so healthy!! When ever i wash my hair and use this, the smell is amazing! It works Like magic and i ny ends tend to be realky dry so usually after using this product i can tell and see a big difference it makes!
Rochester, MN
I use Burt's Bees all the time because they are not filled with all the extra things we don't need on our skin or in our hair. I used this conditioner this week and love it! My hair feel so soft and the smell is wonderful!
Nadia G.
Brandon, FL
I LOVE the Burt's Bees Grapefruit Shampoo. One, because it is very natural. Two, because it smells good, and three because it works. I feel it cleaned my hair thoroughly and when used with the conditioner left my hair feeling soft.
Alex W.
Dubbo
Has anyone tried this product? Is it good or not?
Rochester, MN
What's your favorite Burt's Bees Product?
Rochester, MN
What's your favorite Burt's Bees Product?