BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Super Shiny Conditioner with Mango: 98.8% natural Natural fragrance see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sabrina S.
I love the mango smell of this product and I appreciate how Burt’s Bees tries to use only natural ingredients but I don’t that a lot of their hair products are quite harsh compared to other natural brands. It’s also not as affordable as some.
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
Took a shower at my sisters house and she was using this amazing smelly great conditioner it leaves my hair very soft very shiny and most of all it’s small so good
Jenn C.
Clayton, NC
Left my hair very greasy every time I used it. I have dry hair so bought it to moisturize it but it just left my hair very oily. The scent was a faint mango, not very strong or very good smelling. Was very disappointed in it as I generally like Burts Bees.
melissa g.
Man oh man now this product write here leaves my lips smooth moist and i only reapply twice a day but keeps my lips kissable and smooth and i love the smell of dosent leave my lips sticky either love live love this lip balm
Amber N.
Whitefish, MT
I CANNOT say enough good things about Burt's bees. All of their products smell AMAZING, and this product was especially yummy. I still have the empty and will definitely repurchase at some point.
Kelsi M.
Huntsville
Let's just say that I love any kind of burts bees products!! This product is all natural and is safe for any hair type! This product is definitely affordable for anybody! I would reccomend this product to someone with a dry scalp as it's very hydrating! I was very satisfied and would recommend it!
Adrienne L.
I wanted to love this. I really did. I normally love all Burt's Bees products but this just didn't meet my expectations. It didn't really moisturizer my hair and it didn't leave it soft at all. I'm pretty disappointed.
Rebecca K.
08648
This product is so natural and healthy for your hair. I dye my hair so much and damage it, when I use this conditioner my hair comes out so soft and shiny you can't even tell it is damaged. I would definitely recommend this product you won't be disappointed!
Suzanne B.
Louisville
You can smell the mango...yummy..this conditioner is silky smooth. I almost didn't get it but thought it would be more natural. And it sure feels like it. A little goes a long way so it is worth the price. I was completely satisfied in my choice
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
Wanted to try out a new conditioner, so I grabbed this one assuming it would smell like the mango shampoo. This smells absolutely disgusting, weird chemical smell. Left my hair feeling dry and dull. Will 100% never purchase again. Expensive for a drug store conditioner, and did not work at all.
Ali C.
I didn't even know Burt's Bees had Conditioner! How does it work in comparison to tressemme/pantene?
Ali C.