Burt's Bees Sugar Scrub Cranberry & Pomegranate uploaded by Alexis B.

BY BURT'S BEES

Natural Personal Care Products For The Greater Good. This Luxurious Body Scrub Exfoliates To Leave Skin Silky And Soft, Naturally. A Deliciously Sweet Blend Of Cranberry Seeds And Pomegranate Oil Combine With Natural Sugar Crystals And Shea Butter To Gently Polish And Condition Skin Leaving It Feeling Healthy, Smooth And Glowing. Never Any Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates Or Petrochemicals 100% Natural No Animal Testing Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchased this off the clearance aisle at Wal-mart. Maybe it was expired and that's why I didn't have good luck with it, but I did not enjoy this scrub compared to others I have used. I didn't like the smell or texture compared to other sugar scrubs.I did use it all however because I hate to waste things. One pro I did experience was that my skin was soft after each use.
Meleah D.
Meleah D.
Who doesn't love a good Sugar Scrub? I love the smell and ease of use of this product.
It is reasonably priced and you can find it at most retail stores. It is the perfect treat for
your feet, elbows, knees and hands. I spend a lot of time in the sun and love having this
on hand to help combat dry and cracked skin.
Heather O.
Heather O.
Wonderful smell, excellent results. I really enjoy this body scrub! It's a little pricey for the amount you get but it's super moisturizing and pleasantly gentle while still being an effective sugar scrub. I cannot vouch for the other scents in this line, but I would definitely recommend this particular scent.
Marianne Z.
Marianne Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Was great the first few times I used it - but the product quickly separated and became very difficult to use as well as left a lot of oil on my hands that took the longest time to get rid of. However, the scent is INCREDIBLE. Will not purchase again though - it leaked so much during my move.
Corrin C.
Corrin C.
Franklin, TN
I love this scrub! It makes my skin feel amazing afterward. I use it about once a week. It is especially great on my shoulders and upper arms, which dry out often. It also smells great, but not in a "fragrance" kind of way, more natural. I am a repeat user of this product.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Oceanside, CA
I purchased several things from Burt's Bees--I thoroughly enjoyed this scrub. This is something I will probably use once a week. I prefer sugar over salt scrubs. It wasn't super oily or leave the bath tub coated with a slick layer or mess. Would definitely buy again.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
W Valley City, UT
I love this stuff! It is a must have. It smells wonderful, as most Burt's Bees products do. It's a great price too. It leaves my skin soft, but not too oily, and it is great at exfoliating and getting rid of dead skin. This is a product I always try to keep on hand.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Charleston, SC
Can't live without this stuff! It smells delicious and exfoliates amazingly. Leaves my skin feeling great! It does leave the shower a bit slippery but I love this stuff so much so I don't mind much. I would definitely buy this again! I actually stock up on it.
Tesla D.
Tesla D.
Olivehurst , CA
I love Burt's Bees Sugar Scrub. Especially Cranberry & Pomegranate. It smells so heavenly. I buy it from my local Walmart. I really like to use it on my legs right before shaving. It scrubs all the dead skin off my body and makes for a nice and smooth shave.
Justin G.
Justin G.
Ormond Beach, FL
I bought this sugar scrub for my girlfriend a few months ago and she has been using Burt's products ever since. It has left her skin so smooth and glowing that she almost seems like a new person! I'm not a huge fan of the smell but she loves it so who am I?!
Lyric H.
Lyric H.
I have been looking for a sugar scrub for a while and I wanted to know I'd this product is any good. I've heard great things about it.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Can this be used as a lip scrub?
Dolly S.
Dolly S.
Bentonville , AR
Can I use this product on sensitive skin?
Kimberly Ann M.
Kimberly Ann M.
Vancouver , WA
Is it worth the price?🙄 I've been waiting to try this but don't know if it will be worth the price.