Burt's Bees Sugar Scrub Cranberry & Pomegranate uploaded by Alexis B.

BY BURT'S BEES

Natural Personal Care Products For The Greater Good. This Luxurious Body Scrub Exfoliates To Leave Skin Silky And Soft, Naturally. A Deliciously Sweet Blend Of Cranberry Seeds And Pomegranate Oil Combine With Natural Sugar Crystals And Shea Butter To Gently Polish And Condition Skin Leaving It Feeling Healthy, Smooth And Glowing. Never Any Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates Or Petrochemicals 100% Natural No Animal Testing Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Jenny D.
I must have had a bad sample of this.  When I used it it was HORRIBLE.  It left a layer of thick residue all over me that was nearly impossible to remove.  The only redeeming quality about this and why I gave it an extra star was that it does smell heavenly.  With so many good reviews on here I really do think maybe mine was expired or was a bad batch.  But I wouldn't risk it and actually purchase it after my experience.
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
Love this body scrub. Smells great and makes my skin soft and hydrated. Great in winter when your skin is drier. The container is nice as well. I find this scrub gentle but does the job. Worth the money and I would definitely buy again.
Ashley W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchased this off the clearance aisle at Wal-mart. Maybe it was expired and that's why I didn't have good luck with it, but I did not enjoy this scrub compared to others I have used. I didn't like the smell or texture compared to other sugar scrubs.I did use it all however because I hate to waste things. One pro I did experience was that my skin was soft after each use.
Meleah D.
Who doesn't love a good Sugar Scrub? I love the smell and ease of use of this product.
It is reasonably priced and you can find it at most retail stores. It is the perfect treat for
your feet, elbows, knees and hands. I spend a lot of time in the sun and love having this
on hand to help combat dry and cracked skin.
Marianne Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was great the first few times I used it - but the product quickly separated and became very difficult to use as well as left a lot of oil on my hands that took the longest time to get rid of. However, the scent is INCREDIBLE. Will not purchase again though - it leaked so much during my move.
Alexis B.
Portland, OR
This stuff is the holy grail of scrubs! In the shower or or bath I use this for so many things. Exfoliating legs, gently massaging dead skin. The smell is amazing and lingers all day. Mix this with some moisturizing lotion and your skin will be in heaven!
Corrin C.
Franklin, TN
I love this scrub! It makes my skin feel amazing afterward. I use it about once a week. It is especially great on my shoulders and upper arms, which dry out often. It also smells great, but not in a "fragrance" kind of way, more natural. I am a repeat user of this product.
Ashley E.
W Valley City, UT
I love this stuff! It is a must have. It smells wonderful, as most Burt's Bees products do. It's a great price too. It leaves my skin soft, but not too oily, and it is great at exfoliating and getting rid of dead skin. This is a product I always try to keep on hand.
Justin G.
Ormond Beach, FL
I bought this sugar scrub for my girlfriend a few months ago and she has been using Burt's products ever since. It has left her skin so smooth and glowing that she almost seems like a new person! I'm not a huge fan of the smell but she loves it so who am I?!
Tesla D.
Olivehurst , CA
I love Burt's Bees Sugar Scrub. Especially Cranberry & Pomegranate. It smells so heavenly. I buy it from my local Walmart. I really like to use it on my legs right before shaving. It scrubs all the dead skin off my body and makes for a nice and smooth shave.
Lyric H.
I have been looking for a sugar scrub for a while and I wanted to know I'd this product is any good. I've heard great things about it.
Kelly W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Can this be used as a lip scrub?
Dolly S.
Bentonville , AR
Can I use this product on sensitive skin?
Kimberly Ann M.
Vancouver , WA
Is it worth the price?🙄 I've been waiting to try this but don't know if it will be worth the price.