Burt's Bees Sugar Scrub uploaded by Olivia H.

BY BURT'S BEES #92 in Body Scrub

Cranberry & Pomegranate Sugar Scrub This luxurious body scrub exfoliates to leave skin silky and soft, naturally.  A deliciously sweet blend of Cranberry Seeds and Pomegranate Oil combine with natural Sugar Crystals and Shea Butter to gently polish and condition skin leaving it feeling healthy, smooth and glowing. 100% Natural Never any Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates or Petrochemicals. No animal testing.  50% Post-Consumer Content Natural Personal Care products for The Greater Good™ ; see more...

• Any tips on how to use this product?1 Answers
  • Is this sugar scrub good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this works for exfoliating lips?1 Answers
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
I'm in love with Burt's Bees Sugar Scrub and the Honey, Almond & Shea smell is like heaven!. This is my go to product to get all of the dead skin off my body, especially my feet for the perfect pedicure, this sugar scrub will leave your entire body feeling so soft. I also tried the Cranberry and Pomegranate scent which smells like a sweet fruit...you can't go wrong with this product, try it.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Carrollton, TX
I got this as a gift, and I absolutely love it. My skin feels amazing out of the shower because of the exfoliating features of this but also because of the oils that are in it. The only concern I have is that the oil begins to coat the bottom of my shower, so it gets pretty slippery if I don't take a few days off from using the scrub or if I don't actually wipe it down.
Kastachia S.
Kastachia S.
Coral Springs, FL
I tried this product because my skin is dry and durning the summer I have a lot of peeling. This is one of the few scrubs that clears the peeling like in 2-3 uses and on top of that it left my skin soft and soooo hydrated, I wasn't surprised because every product I used from this company never disappoints.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Beautiful. Lovely. Scrumptious. You will literally smile the whole time you put this on and rub it in. It relaxes me to my core. This is one of my obsessions with my face. I love to use this after a bath. It seriously just relaxes me so much!!i would without a doubt suggest this to anyone!!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
This is my go to sugar scrub, it smells fantastic and leaves my skin super soft, I don't even use lotion after using this, I would recommend it to anyone. It is a little pricey but it lasts for a couple months.
Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
I would love to try this product for my dry skin! I love all Burt's bees product so I'm pretty sure this one will be as amazing as the others! I need to find a good hydrator so my face doesn't appear flaky!
michelle p.
michelle p.
Love it! nothing like buffing away the dead skin before summer, and I think it helps your lotion moisturize better! the smell is delicious!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Works great to exfoliate your skin, leaving it smooth and supple. I like to use it in the shower after a day at the pool or the beach!
Tiffani L.
Tiffani L.
I love Burt's Bees Sugar Scrub! It does exactly what I want it to and it feels great and hydrates my skin! Will continue to repurchase.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
If you have dry skin, this is a great product! It exfoliates without scraping or damaging skin. You can trust these products.
shakita c.
shakita c.
Ludowici, GA
I have yet to try this, i really want to but I'm not sure how it works have anyone tried it if so can you tell me if you liked it or not?? please and thank you <3
Mary A.
Mary A.
Even though this is a body scrub, can I still use this on my face, or is there a separate sugar scrub for the face available?
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
This says it's good for dry skin, does anyone know if it's good for sensitive skin too? I have dry, sensitive acne prone skin and need a good exfoliator. :/
courtney h.
courtney h.
Camden, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I was wondering if it leaves skin dry feeling or if it moisturizers as well? I would love to try it, just need to make sure it won't dry me out.
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Any tips on how to use this product?