Burts Bees Strawberry Lip Balm

by Burt's Bees

Our Moisturising Lip Balm keeps your lips moisturised and nourished with 100% natural ingredients, and an added dash of fresh, juicy strawberry flavour.

Is this the best flavour of this lip bomb?
Start your review of Burts Bees Strawberry Lip Balm!
Michelle C.
This product moisturizes nicely but I feel like it absorbs too fast that I need to reapply once in a while. The flavor is also pretty strong. It’s effective as advertised but probably with two layers. Burts Bees Strawberry Lip Balm
Josie L.
Minneapolis
This makes my lips sooo soft and it smells amazing. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I will buy this product again
Baylee T.
Las Vegas, NV
There’s no other chapstick that compares to burt’s bees. So many chapsticks make my lips even more dry, not this one! I like this flavor as well it is not overwhelming!
Paola A.
Maryland
Purchased at: CVS
Is amazing for this winter season, I also use the coconut and is great too. 10 points of 10 👌🏻
Kellie  P.
Bundoora, VIC
I got this product many years ago from a makeup/skincare subscription box. I do enjoy this product, the scent is nice. I love that is glides on easy leaves my lips smooth and was super effective. I didn't have to re-apply much throughout the day. I want to try the Wild Cherry Lip Balm 😍 This is an affordable balm and a little goes along way. I wouldn't Improve this formula, it's great for my fussy, cracked and dry lips.
Ocean M.
Koah, QLD
really lovely colour. crisp refreshing red apple scent smells like a childhood candy. very affordable. bright pigment but not too dark. looks great over or under lipstick. has a very hydrating effect. doesn't feel oily or sticky on the lips
Laurissa E.
Thamesford
Burts Bees Strawberry Lip Balm uploaded by Laurissa E.
This lip balm is so good and is very hydrating. Oh my lips are dry I apply and I make some glossy and smooth! Definitely recommend this product!
Monica G.
I really like Burt's bees lip balms. The only reason I gave this a 4/5 stars is because I thought I'd like the strawberry more but found the cucumber & mint to be my absolute favourite. I'm searching everywhere for it since I finished my last one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...