BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

miah m.
    Purchased at: Rite Aid
    Me and my man love Strawberry, I guess it’s just a personal flavor preference. I’ve been using Burt's Bees Strawberry Lip Balm for a few months and the Strawberry stays potent. If i have any tears in my lips because they tend to get dry, then it also heals as well as stays moisturized. Most Chapsticks wear off in minutes and leave my lips chapped but Burt’s Bees stays on until it soaks it to the thin layers of skin!!!
    Rae! A.
    Concord
    I LOVE burt's bee's, it's great and they help out the bee population
    Met my expectations completely, lovely and soft.
    Effective! Super effective! So lovely.
    Good value for what you're paying for.
    I see no room for improvement.
    I have dry lips and I use so many different chapsticks, this is my favorite brand
    marissa p.
    i love burt’s bees a lot because of how natural their products are. but i’m not sure if i liked this one. although it smells great, it just didn’t seem to moisturize my lips as much as i thought it would. plus, it broke when i was barely applying any pressure so i don’t think it’s worth buying
    karen n.
    Los Angeles
    Purchased at: Target
    keeps my lips nice, shining and not chap. it’s a little pricey compared other brands but i definitely recommend it. i’ve heard very good things about it and decided to try it myself and it was very effective. it also last a long time but when i run out i’m for sure going to buy another one!!
    tukineko N.
    Wichita
    I love strawberry but not every lip balm have the right smell and good quality at the same time. Burt's Bees have a blast with this product. it has a natural smell, easy to apply and keep your lips stay moisture in a good time. If you are a strawberry lover, go for this product.
    Natalie D.
    It’s a great product. Loved by many. Good for very dry lips for natural. Pretty packaging. I’m allergic to an ingredient in most chapsticks which make my lips dryer than they were before but this did just the trick to get rid of all the dryness and leave them nice and moist
    MALLORIE D.
    Love this chapstick! It stays on for a long time. Burt’s Bees probably has the best tasting/ smelling chapsticks. I love every single one of them and they are just so easy to take from you makeup table and throw into your purse and go out the door. I love them!
    tiffany p.
    apollo
    great. kept my lips very smoothing and it smells really good. i got this for christmas and i haven’t been able to stop using it i already have multiple back ups of different flavors to try out and i cant wait to see the amazing work they preform on me
    Mirvelyn Santos C.
    Everett, WA
    Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
    María Paula M.
    Slatyfork, WV
    Purchased at: CVS
    Perfect for dry lips! It’s the perfect solution for the winter, and it gives you a perfect glossy look! The color is so pigmented and shimmering!i love it because it really make my lips so soft and lovely! They are really perfect!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?
    Megan M.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Does this taste like strawberries?
    Brialee N.