BY BURT'S BEES

Embrace Your Sensitive Side. Dermatologist-tested And Clinically Proven, This Hypo-allergenic Combination Of Aloe And Buttermilk Babies Your Beautiful Skin. Non-greasy And Made With 100% Natural Fragrance, It’s Enhanced With Natural Extracts Like Chamomile, Calendula, St. John’s Wort, Rosemary And Linden Flower. So It Nourishes Gently And Absorbs Quickly. Leaving You With Some Serious Moisture—up To 24 Hours Worth, If You Wanna Be Precise.

• Dermatologist-tested And Hypo-allergenic
  • Babies Skin With Aloe And Buttermilk
  • Nourishes Gently And Quickly With Natural Extracts
  • Gives You Up To 24-hour Moisture (Clinically Proven)
  • 100% Natural Fragrance

Ingredient:

The Aloe Vera Plant Is A Member Of The Desert Lily Family And Has Been Used For Centuries To Naturally Help Soothe Skin. No Wonder We Use This Gentle Ingredient In Our Products For Sensitive Skin!

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Decyl Cocoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Buttermilk Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Fragrance*, Tocopherol, Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Glucose, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Thiocyanate, Phenoxyethanol, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Limonene *Natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Apply Liberally As Needed Daily.

• Does it leave skin looking greasy? How pleasant is the sm...2 Answers
  • I love this brand...do you recommend it? Does it go in sm...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work?5 Answers
Burt's Bees Soothingly Sensitive Aloe & Buttermilk Body Lotion
  • "This is a great basic moisturizer! I don't have sensitive skin, so I can't say if it is good for that, but it sinks into my skin well and has a lot of moisture without being greasy." in 20 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and this is the only lotion I have found that doesn't irritate my skin. It is so moisturizing and is very light. It doesn't leave any greasy residue on you either. I would definitely recommend this lotion!" in 15 reviews
  • "This product works wonders! If you have dry skin then this is totally for you. It gives baby butt soft skin." in 4 reviews
  • "It has such a refreshing smell with aloe and buttermilk and works wonders on your skin." in 1 review
I love this lotion! It works better than most products I've used and leaves my skin really soft. Unlike with most lotions that aren't scented, I don't mind the smell. It's perfect to use right after washing my hands or showering. Also before bed I've used it and it makes my skin really soft when I wake up. Fully moisturizing. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Kelley H.
Ooohhhhh fantastic!!!Burt's bees is amazing! I love all of their products! I used them on my kids when they were babies and now myself. They are not expensive, smell amazing and leave you feeling so soft and supple! I highly recommend them hands down
Julie S.
Fayetteville, AR
I loooooove this product. It smells incredible and all naturally fragrant and leaves my legs so smooth and soft and good smelling. The price point however is a little high for me, so I only will buy it rarely, unfortunately – the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 as it deserves!
Brenda Lee W.
Smithfield, RI
I use this nightly on my children. I LOVE the smell, and how smooth their skin feels. It's the only thing I can use on my youngest who has terrible eczema. Everything else I've tried aggravates her condition.
Rebecca S.
Tried this product on a whim. It's decent on the skin but it made me itch a little. I think it's a little pricey for the quality, it smells alright but nothing to fuss about. I probably wouldn't recommend this to people who have dry skin.
Angie A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have the baby lotion. It's perfect. It's not greasy. I think it's for all kind of skin. It's really gentle with your face. I bought in whole and food grocery store. I recommend all the time. I have other things of the same brand.
Arielle M.
This is not my favorite Burt's Bees lotion. It smells fine, and goes on fine, but it never seems to last. It's very gentle and always makes my hands seem very moisterized, but after a while my hands are dry again. It is a pretty pricey (at Target it was around $11). I have used less expensive lotions that I prefer more.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
This is one of my favorite body creams milky silky the scent is fresh the product is nice I prefer a tube then a pump and it stays on for hours I wk long days 12 hrs and u feel the hydration
Lindsey C.
I use this lotion on my whole body including my face. I love it! The smell is amazing and it leaves my skin super moisturized with out feeling cakey or slimy. I love it. I haven't had acne since using on my face either. Its so light weight and clean feeling. I can't say enough good things about it
Nannette P.
I love these products! I have tried several and have never been disappointed. The body lotion leaves you feeling silky smooth . It also smells very nice. I have very sensitive skin and this product did not break me out. Definitely recommmend.
Miranda B.
Camp Hill, PA
How well does this product work?
Amy A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it leave skin looking greasy? How pleasant is the smell?
Jessica J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this brand...do you recommend it? Does it go in smoothly and is it greasy?