BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees® Soothingly Sensitive Aloe & Buttermilk Body Lotion For Sensitive Skin.
24-hour moisturization.
99% natural.
Natural products association, certified. see more...

• Does it leave skin looking greasy? How pleasant is the smell?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I have sensitive skin so if I don't use this I use coconut oil is a great second option." in 1 review
  • "If you have dry skin then this is totally for you." in 1 review
  • "It has such a refreshing smell with aloe and buttermilk and works wonders on your skin." in 1 review
Jasmine  .
Sartell, MN
I swear by anything Burt's bees makes. Its 100% natural and feels amazing! I will buy it over and over again!!
Amanda M.
Minneapolis, MN
Got this for my boyfriend a few years ago and he said he loves it and it makes his son so much softer and is helping his skin clear up.
Wanda N.
Has a great smell that is not too over whelming, but it does not hydrate your skin.
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
Not only is this a great product for sensitive skin, it smells fantastic. It has such a refreshing smell with aloe and buttermilk and works wonders on your skin.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
This makes my hands soft and smooth and smell great. It's pretty affordable and does the job well
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS
I picked this up because it was on sale but it has become one of my favorite hand lotions! It absorbs into the skin easily and does a good job of moisturizing. It does not irritate my skin either which is great. It has a mild smell but I like it.
I've almost finished my tube so I'll have to get some more soon!
Amber J.
This lotion is the bees knees!! This works well for people with eczema or sensitive skin!
Mary F.
Los Angeles , CA
I love everything about this brand. I have the lotion, the body wash even the new lipstick/Chapstick they came out with last year I believe.
But let's get to this product! It actually made me have some side effects with allergies in my skin!? Which I've never experienced in my life
Jacqueline E.
Lafayette, IN
This is the only lotion I will use on my skin! I have sensitive skin and this is the only lotion that never makes my eczema affected areas burn. I think it smells a little funny because it does not have a strong perfume smell added to it, which I appreciate but its a little strange smelling like buttermilk.
Samantha G.
Seattle, WA
I love Burt's Bees lotions! This one is great for all skin types and keeps your problem issues soft and supple.
Amy A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it leave skin looking greasy? How pleasant is the smell?