BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees® Soothingly Sensitive Aloe & Buttermilk Body Lotion For Sensitive Skin.
24-hour moisturization.
99% natural.
Natural products association, certified. see more...

• Does it leave skin looking greasy? How pleasant is the smell?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I have sensitive skin so if I don't use this I use coconut oil is a great second option." in 1 review
  • "If you have dry skin then this is totally for you." in 1 review
  • "It has such a refreshing smell with aloe and buttermilk and works wonders on your skin." in 1 review
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
I like that the smell isn't too overpowering, I do not like that it doesn't really hydrate.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I really enjoy this product! I'm allergic to Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter, so this is a wonderful product that can take its place and smooth out my skin.
Laura
Laura
I have sensitive skin so if I don't use this I use coconut oil is a great second option. But this project is fantastic I recommend it to everyone.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
Not only is this a great product for sensitive skin, it smells fantastic. It has such a refreshing smell with aloe and buttermilk and works wonders on your skin.
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
This makes my hands soft and smooth and smell great. It's pretty affordable and does the job well
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Kent, WA
This product works wonders! If you have dry skin then this is totally for you. It gives baby butt soft skin.
Wanda N.
Wanda N.
Has a great smell that is not too over whelming, but it does not hydrate your skin.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Minneapolis, MN
Got this for my boyfriend a few years ago and he said he loves it and it makes his son so much softer and is helping his skin clear up.
Jasmine  .
Jasmine .
Sartell, MN
I swear by anything Burt's bees makes. Its 100% natural and feels amazing! I will buy it over and over again!!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
I love everything about Burt's Bees. It smells great, works great, and makes my hands so smooth. The only thing is, it's a bit expensive.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it leave skin looking greasy? How pleasant is the smell?