BY BURT'S BEES

Embrace Your Sensitive Side. Dermatologist-tested And Clinically Proven, This Hypo-allergenic Combination Of Aloe And Buttermilk Babies Your Beautiful Skin. Non-greasy And Made With 100% Natural Fragrance, It’s Enhanced With Natural Extracts Like Chamomile, Calendula, St. John’s Wort, Rosemary And Linden Flower. So It Nourishes Gently And Absorbs Quickly. Leaving You With Some Serious Moisture—up To 24 Hours Worth, If You Wanna Be Precise.

• Dermatologist-tested And Hypo-allergenic
  • Babies Skin With Aloe And Buttermilk
  • Nourishes Gently And Quickly With Natural Extracts
  • Gives You Up To 24-hour Moisture (Clinically Proven)
  • 100% Natural Fragrance

Ingredient:

The Aloe Vera Plant Is A Member Of The Desert Lily Family And Has Been Used For Centuries To Naturally Help Soothe Skin. No Wonder We Use This Gentle Ingredient In Our Products For Sensitive Skin!

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Decyl Cocoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Buttermilk Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Fragrance*, Tocopherol, Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Glucose, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Thiocyanate, Phenoxyethanol, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Limonene *Natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Apply Liberally As Needed Daily.

• Does it leave skin looking greasy? How pleasant is the sm...2 Answers
  • I love this brand...do you recommend it? Does it go in sm...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work?5 Answers
Burt's Bees Soothingly Sensitive Aloe & Buttermilk Body Lotion
  • "This is a great basic moisturizer! I don't have sensitive skin, so I can't say if it is good for that, but it sinks into my skin well and has a lot of moisture without being greasy." in 20 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and this is the only lotion I have found that doesn't irritate my skin. It is so moisturizing and is very light. It doesn't leave any greasy residue on you either. I would definitely recommend this lotion!" in 15 reviews
  • "This product works wonders! If you have dry skin then this is totally for you. It gives baby butt soft skin." in 4 reviews
  • "It has such a refreshing smell with aloe and buttermilk and works wonders on your skin." in 1 review
Kayleigh M.
Tempe, AZ
This lotion smells sweet and is very hydrating. I like using it in the Winter because it gets a little oily if it doesn't absorb into your skin fully. I do enjoy using it every year when the air is dry and chilly.
Brittany N.
Bakersfield, CA
I was on the hunt for a more natural lotion because I’ve been having some skin irritation from using a tanning bed and I though maybe my cheap lotion had a chemical in it that was reacting negatively with the tanning bed. The packaging for this product lists it as “98.9% natural” and for “sensitive skin”. I was worried because it’s fairly thick that it would be too heavy, however it absorbs quickly and does not feel greasy. It soothed my incredibly dry/itchy legs quickly and I’ll continue to use it. Haven’t noticed any irritation after tanning.

The only reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is for the scent. I love that it smells faintly sweet, but there is a plant-like smell as well which I’m not a fan of. I think it may be the aloe, but it’s a bit off putting. Overall would recommend!
Danielle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion smelled strange and left an odd/uncomfortable film, so overall it wasn't a winner for me, which is unfortunate because I usually love Burts Bees! Also, be prepared to use the whole bottle because it's shelf life isn't very long!
lindy l.
Anderson, SC
One of my favorite lotions on the planet! It makes my skin feel AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Smells a little funky but it is so worth it! Definitely long lasting & affordable. Would recommend this to anyone who takes taking care of their skin seriously!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just recently got some of the Burt's Bees Soothingly Sensitive Aloe & Buttermilk Body Lotion and I have to say I love it. The body lotion is truly soothing to my skin. It is perfect for after sun tanning in the summer. It helps lock in moisture
Jose A.
dallas
Purchased at: Target
First I love the smell of this lotion. After I’m done showering I put it on myself and it goes on instantly. It keeps my body moisturized for a whole day and smelling good. I totally recommend this to everyone.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I received this as a stocking stuffer last Christmas, and was so bummed once I ran out I had to buy another bottle. I put this on in the morning after my shower and it sinks in so nicely, and thoroughly hydrates even my dry Minnesotan-winter skin. I like that the scent isn't overpowering, but still smells very nice. I also have keratosis pilaris and when I use this it helps keep the bumps at bay! I would highly recommend to anyone, even those with with sensitive skin.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
I have really sensitive skin and sometimes break out when there's too many ingredients (especially the ones I can't pronounce) in my lotion. I tried this and I haven't broken out in a rash while using it but the texture feels off to me. It's kind if hard to explain but when you out it on your skin it leaves kind of a slimy feeling until it rubs off. I love the natural ingredients and it smells great, just can't use it if I'm going to need to tightly grip something haha
Jacinda T.
Indianapolis, IN
I've got to say, there is no other body lotion that makes me feel as good about my skin. This product has also been extremely helpful over the summer months. I've had difficulties finding a great lotion to help recover from my sun burns and this has been the best yet! It keeps my skin from peeling and goes on so smooth! It feels like butter, doesn't make me feel oily, and hasn't caused my extra sensitive skin to break out. Really, it's a bottle full of heaven.
Trinity B.
Tampa, FL
I never realized how ugly and dry my legs were until I started using this lotion.. I believe it's the aloe and buttermilk thats makes it work so good and makes your skin feel so good. My boyfriend will rub my legs all night long when I'm wearing this❤💪 leaves your skin feeling so silky smooth it's amazing. 100% recommend this to everyone with dry skin!
Miranda B.
Camp Hill, PA
How well does this product work?
Amy A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it leave skin looking greasy? How pleasant is the smell?
Jessica J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this brand...do you recommend it? Does it go in smoothly and is it greasy?

Amazon