BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees® Soothingly Sensitive Aloe & Buttermilk Body Lotion For Sensitive Skin.
24-hour moisturization.
99% natural.
Natural products association, certified. see more...

• Does it leave skin looking greasy? How pleasant is the smell?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I have sensitive skin so if I don't use this I use coconut oil is a great second option." in 1 review
  • "If you have dry skin then this is totally for you." in 1 review
  • "It has such a refreshing smell with aloe and buttermilk and works wonders on your skin." in 1 review
Mary F.
Mary F.
Los Angeles , CA
I love everything about this brand. I have the lotion, the body wash even the new lipstick/Chapstick they came out with last year I believe.
But let's get to this product! It actually made me have some side effects with allergies in my skin!? Which I've never experienced in my life
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
I have the worst sunburn because I went in the sun with my medication and it just burnt so bad. I got this, and unlike any other lotion or créme or gel, it doesn't sting. If has helped to heal my burn and like it says on the tube, it leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, and healthy.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS
I picked this up because it was on sale but it has become one of my favorite hand lotions! It absorbs into the skin easily and does a good job of moisturizing. It does not irritate my skin either which is great. It has a mild smell but I like it.
I've almost finished my tube so I'll have to get some more soon!
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
Albertville
Review for: Burt's Bees Soothingly Sensitive Aloe & Buttermilk Body Lotion
Love the smell and gentle scent. Doesn't leave oily layer on my skin. Left my skin soft and fresh and smooth
Amber J.
Amber J.
This lotion is the bees knees!! This works well for people with eczema or sensitive skin!
Jasmine  .
Jasmine .
Sartell, MN
I swear by anything Burt's bees makes. Its 100% natural and feels amazing! I will buy it over and over again!!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Minneapolis, MN
Got this for my boyfriend a few years ago and he said he loves it and it makes his son so much softer and is helping his skin clear up.
I love this stuff! Perfect for dry hands in the winter. This comes in a lot of gift sets so I suggest just getting a value set to save money.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
I love the smell of this Burt's bees and most Burt's bees products! They work like a charm every time
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
I love everything about Burt's Bees. It smells great, works great, and makes my hands so smooth. The only thing is, it's a bit expensive.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it leave skin looking greasy? How pleasant is the smell?