BY BURT'S BEES

Embrace Your Sensitive Side. Dermatologist-tested And Clinically Proven, This Hypo-allergenic Combination Of Aloe And Buttermilk Babies Your Beautiful Skin. Non-greasy And Made With 100% Natural Fragrance, It’s Enhanced With Natural Extracts Like Chamomile, Calendula, St. John’s Wort, Rosemary And Linden Flower. So It Nourishes Gently And Absorbs Quickly. Leaving You With Some Serious Moisture—up To 24 Hours Worth, If You Wanna Be Precise.

• Dermatologist-tested And Hypo-allergenic
  • Babies Skin With Aloe And Buttermilk
  • Nourishes Gently And Quickly With Natural Extracts
  • Gives You Up To 24-hour Moisture (Clinically Proven)
  • 100% Natural Fragrance

Ingredient:

The Aloe Vera Plant Is A Member Of The Desert Lily Family And Has Been Used For Centuries To Naturally Help Soothe Skin. No Wonder We Use This Gentle Ingredient In Our Products For Sensitive Skin!

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Decyl Cocoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Buttermilk Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Fragrance*, Tocopherol, Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Glucose, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Thiocyanate, Phenoxyethanol, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Limonene *Natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Apply Liberally As Needed Daily.

• Does it leave skin looking greasy? How pleasant is the smell?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It has such a refreshing smell with aloe and buttermilk and works wonders on your skin." in 1 review
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have the worst sunburn because I went in the sun with my medication and it just burnt so bad. I got this, and unlike any other lotion or créme or gel, it doesn't sting. If has helped to heal my burn and like it says on the tube, it leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, and healthy.
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS
I picked this up because it was on sale but it has become one of my favorite hand lotions! It absorbs into the skin easily and does a good job of moisturizing. It does not irritate my skin either which is great. It has a mild smell but I like it.
I've almost finished my tube so I'll have to get some more soon!
Mary F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love everything about this brand. I have the lotion, the body wash even the new lipstick/Chapstick they came out with last year I believe.
But let's get to this product! It actually made me have some side effects with allergies in my skin!? Which I've never experienced in my life
Jacqueline E.
Lafayette, IN
This is the only lotion I will use on my skin! I have sensitive skin and this is the only lotion that never makes my eczema affected areas burn. I think it smells a little funny because it does not have a strong perfume smell added to it, which I appreciate but its a little strange smelling like buttermilk.
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
Not only is this a great product for sensitive skin, it smells fantastic. It has such a refreshing smell with aloe and buttermilk and works wonders on your skin.
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I really enjoy this product! I'm allergic to Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter, so this is a wonderful product that can take its place and smooth out my skin.
Laura
I have sensitive skin so if I don't use this I use coconut oil is a great second option. But this project is fantastic I recommend it to everyone.
Ashleigh T.
Montoursville, PA
I swear by almost every Burt's bees but this is one of my favorites. it doesn't leave you feeling greasy but still keeps my skin from getting dry
I love this stuff! Perfect for dry hands in the winter. This comes in a lot of gift sets so I suggest just getting a value set to save money.
Kayla S.
I love everything about Burt's Bees. It smells great, works great, and makes my hands so smooth. The only thing is, it's a bit expensive.
Amy A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it leave skin looking greasy? How pleasant is the smell?