BY BURT'S BEES

Our rich, natural cleansing cream with Soap Bark deeply cleanses to remove dirt, excess oil and make-up. Our best face wash for a deep clean is also formulated with Chamomile and Aloe to gently soften skin and a hint of Menthol known for its cooling and soothing properties. The result is skin that looks naturally healthy and fresh.

• Removes dirt, excess oil and make-up
• Deeply cleansed skin with Soap Bark
• With Chamomile and Aloe soften skin
• With a hint of Menthol, known for its cooling and soothing properties

water, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, stearic acid, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, coco-glucoside, silica, quillaja saponaria bark extract, chamomilla recutita flower extract, echinacea purpurea extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, tocopherol, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, fragrance*, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, menthol, sucrose stearate, xanthan gum, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), glucose, alcohol, sodium chloride, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, potassium iodide, potassium thiocyanate, limonene, citral *natural fragrance

How To Use:

Wet Face And Apply Cleanser With Fingertips Or A Wet Washcloth, Massaging Gently, And Avoiding Contact With The Eye Area. Rinse Thoroughly. Pat Skin Dry. For Best Results, Follow With Your Favorite Burt's Bees Toner And Face Moisturizer.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This cleanser is out of this world. It's creamy, soothing, AND deep cleansing! I've been using this for over a year now and I'll never use another cleanser. I have very sensitive acne-prone skin and this cleanser nourishes my skin and has reduced break-outs considerably. I've recommended this product to all of my friends and family and will continue to do so! " in 74 reviews
Marina Y.
Tonawanda, NY
This is one of my all time favorite cleansers. After having an allergic reaction to another brand, I decided I needed to try something on the natural side of things. This product is a cream, which is definitely not something I'm used to, but it applies smoothly and I easy to spread over the face. The menthol is soothing and feels great if you use it in a hot shower. I've been using this product for about a month now and it's really softened my skin and helped fight breakouts. It can be a little harsh for every day use on sensitive skin, so I think it's best used 2-3 times a week for a deep clean. My only qualm is that the leftover bits of cleanser under the lid seem to have rotted/gotten moldy... The white cream turned brown and clumpy. So make sure to always clean/replace the lid to keep the product fresh.
Megan S.
Not a fan. At. All. I really wanted to like it – was looking for something natural. It’s so thick and doesn’t feel like it rinses off at all. I feel like I have to wash my face again with a different cleanser in order to get the grease off. It’s breaking my face out instead of clearing it up. And when I take a cleansing pad to my face after using this product, makeup still comes off. So it’s obviously not removing makeup.
It also says it has a foaming agent. Never found it to foam. I also wasn’t expecting the menthol aspect of it. While it’s noted on the ingredients, no hint of that was mentioned on the front of the packaging so it wasn’t something I was excepting or wanted in this product.
Alexander W.
Alhambra, CA
The Burt's Bees cleansing cream is great with some exceptions:

Here's what I do like:
+ Leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed!
+ Has a creamy texture and lathers onto the skin nicely!
+ Does not over-dry your skin after multiple uses but can cause your skin to be more oily.

Here's what I don't like:
+ The smell: I wish it were more spring smelling and not as medicinal as this one does.

Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who already loves the Burt's Bees line.
Crystal C.
Corning, NY
I really like the creamy feel of [product:burt's-bees-soap-bark-&-chamomile-deep-cleansing-cream]. It doesn't overly dry out my face or irritate my super sensitive skin. I appreciate the fact that witch hazel is one of the ingredients. I just started using this soap and am hoping to see positive changes in my skin.
Olivia A.
Carmel
I can’t totally decide if I like this cleanser yet or not. I’ve used it for about a week and had some angry red hormonal pimples on my chin and within a couple days it really helped them calm down and heal pretty well. I don’t think I like that it is a cream (I am personally used to gels), because I feel like there is a residue that stays on your skin after you wash it off. But I do like that it doesn’t dry out my skin or create more breakouts and it has great soothing ingredients.
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
Okay, so this is a cream cleanser and it does not foam. So personally I never feel like cream cleansers ever get my skin feeling super clean. But o do reallly like this cleanser. It is so refreshing because it makes your face super cold when you rinse and it is just super refreshing and I really enjoy using it. But again I never feel like it cleans my skin so I don’t use it after I wash my makeup off or anything like that usually only in the morning. Still a good product though!
Polina L.
Burbank, CA
Didn’t leave my face feeling clean at all, and left a weird film over my skin...
It took me forever to finish using the product and I was SO over having to double cleanse with a soap cleanser because of this stuff 😢

The menthol tingling was the only good thing about this product and I can get that feeling from a lot of different products that work 100% better..

Sorry Burt’s Bee’s, stick to lip balm.
Samantha V.
Nampa, ID
I was so excited about this face wash because I’ve been looking for a gentle cleanser to use daily. This is a gentle cleanser....but it doesn’t feel like one. The menthol stung my face, even after I washed it off. I used it a few times and I haven’t had a negative reaction to it. However, because of the menthol in the cleanser, I hesitate to use it everyday because of the way it feels on my skin.
shelley s.
This felt like Noxema mixed with Tiger Balm on my face.  It stung and burned so bad.  As for the deep cleansing claim...nope, I had to double cleanse with a different face wash.  This left a really weird film on my skin too.  Noxema works better than this and doesn't make my face feel like it's on fire, so definitely will not repurchase this.

Burt's Bees, please stick to lip balms, cuticle balms, and acne spot treatment.
ERIN D.
Hamden, CT
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I use this cleanser every morning and it is so refreshing. I love that it’s cheap and I can buy it at Target. I’ve been loyal to this product for years! My face feels so clean and tingly after washing and it has helped my skin stay clear and bright.
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
I have really sensitive skin and have used products in the past that have made me break out. Has anyone had issues with this?
Andrea D.
Is this good for combination skin? :) (oily tzone/blackheads/occasional breakouts) thanks ! xoxo
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
How often do you use this? Ive been using it every night for a month & I'm noticing I'm starting to break out pretty bad.
Tamara F.
Fairburn, GA
Does this product keep your face feeling clean all day?
Megan G.
Boonton, NJ
Is this okay for reallllly sensitive skin?