Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream
Our Rich, Natural Cleansing Cream With Soap Bark Deeply Cleanses To Remove Dirt, Excess Oil And Make-up. Our Best Face Wash For A Deep Clean Is Also Formulated With Chamomile And Aloe To Gently Soften Skin And A Hint Of Menthol Known For Its Cooling And Soothing Properties. The Result Is Skin That Looks Naturally Healthy And Fresh.
- Removes Dirt, Excess Oil And Make-up
- Deeply Cleansed Skin With Soap Bark
- With Chamomile And Aloe Soften Skin
- With A Hint Of Menthol, Known For Its Cooling And Soothing Properties
Derived From The Chilean Endemic Tree Quillaja Saponaria, Soap Bark Is A Natural Soap, Cleanser And Foaming Agent.
Ingredients: Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Coco-glucoside, Silica, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Fragrance*, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Menthol, Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil (Huile De Colza), Glucose, Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Thiocyanate, Limonene, Citral *Natural Fragrance
How To Use:
Wet Face And Apply Cleanser With Fingertips Or A Wet Washcloth, Massaging Gently, And Avoiding Contact With The Eye Area. Rinse Thoroughly. Pat Skin Dry. For Best Results, Follow With Your Favorite Burt's Bees Toner And Face Moisturizer.see more...
Top Questions See all 50 Q&A
- "This cleanser is out of this world. It's creamy, soothing, AND deep cleansing! I've been using this for over a year now and I'll never use another cleanser. I have very sensitive acne-prone skin and this cleanser nourishes my skin and has reduced break-outs considerably. I've recommended this product to all of my friends and family and will continue to do so! " in 74 reviews
It also says it has a foaming agent. Never found it to foam. I also wasn’t expecting the menthol aspect of it. While it’s noted on the ingredients, no hint of that was mentioned on the front of the packaging so it wasn’t something I was excepting or wanted in this product.
It took me forever to finish using the product and I was SO over having to double cleanse with a soap cleanser because of this stuff 😢
The menthol tingling was the only good thing about this product and I can get that feeling from a lot of different products that work 100% better..
Sorry Burt’s Bee’s, stick to lip balm.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos