BY BURT'S BEES

Our rich, natural cleansing cream with Soap Bark deeply cleanses to remove dirt, excess oil and make-up. Our best face wash for a deep clean is also formulated with Chamomile and Aloe to gently soften skin and a hint of Menthol known for its cooling and soothing properties. The result is skin that looks naturally healthy and fresh.

• Removes dirt, excess oil and make-up
• Deeply cleansed skin with Soap Bark
• With Chamomile and Aloe soften skin
• With a hint of Menthol, known for its cooling and soothing properties

water, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, stearic acid, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, coco-glucoside, silica, quillaja saponaria bark extract, chamomilla recutita flower extract, echinacea purpurea extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, tocopherol, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, fragrance*, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, menthol, sucrose stearate, xanthan gum, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), glucose, alcohol, sodium chloride, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, potassium iodide, potassium thiocyanate, limonene, citral *natural fragrance

How To Use:

Wet Face And Apply Cleanser With Fingertips Or A Wet Washcloth, Massaging Gently, And Avoiding Contact With The Eye Area. Rinse Thoroughly. Pat Skin Dry. For Best Results, Follow With Your Favorite Burt's Bees Toner And Face Moisturizer.

Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream
  • "This cleanser is out of this world. It's creamy, soothing, AND deep cleansing! I've been using this for over a year now and I'll never use another cleanser. I have very sensitive acne-prone skin and this cleanser nourishes my skin and has reduced break-outs considerably. I've recommended this product to all of my friends and family and will continue to do so! " in 74 reviews
Megan S.
Not a fan. At. All. I really wanted to like it – was looking for something natural. It’s so thick and doesn’t feel like it rinses off at all. I feel like I have to wash my face again with a different cleanser in order to get the grease off. It’s breaking my face out instead of clearing it up. And when I take a cleansing pad to my face after using this product, makeup still comes off. So it’s obviously not removing makeup.
It also says it has a foaming agent. Never found it to foam. I also wasn’t expecting the menthol aspect of it. While it’s noted on the ingredients, no hint of that was mentioned on the front of the packaging so it wasn’t something I was excepting or wanted in this product.
C L.
Livingston, NJ
You may be attracted to this cleanser because of how cheap it is but dont be fooled. This cleanser caused my skin to get red and irritated with bumps and pimples all over. Also it made my eye sting when it was no where my eye area! I would most definitly not reccomend this to others.
Amanda C.
I love the way this smells and how crisp it makes my skin feel afterwards. I believe it has menthol in it, so it gives your skin a tingly feeling when your face meets the water. That being said, you can’t use it to remove eye makeup unless you want your eyes to feel like they’re burning. It’s very effective at removing face makeup and it doesn’t cause my sensitive skin to break out at all. It is a bit difficult to rinse off because it’s a thick cream, so I prefer to keep this in my shower.
Alexander W.
Los Angeles, CA
The Burt's Bees cleansing cream is great with some exceptions:

Here's what I do like:
+ Leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed!
+ Has a creamy texture and lathers onto the skin nicely!
+ Does not over-dry your skin after multiple uses but can cause your skin to be more oily.

Here's what I don't like:
+ The smell: I wish it were more spring smelling and not as medicinal as this one does.

Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who already loves the Burt's Bees line.
Crystal C.
Corning, NY
I really like the creamy feel of [product:burt's-bees-soap-bark-&-chamomile-deep-cleansing-cream]. It doesn't overly dry out my face or irritate my super sensitive skin. I appreciate the fact that witch hazel is one of the ingredients. I just started using this soap and am hoping to see positive changes in my skin.
Fernanda C.
Menifee, CA
I love anything Burt’s Bees and this deep cleansing cream did not disappoint. I purchased it a few days ago and I am in love! The smell is absolutely amazing and since it contains menthol, it gives my skin an instant refreshing feeling. It really does give my skin a deep cleanse and feels great afterwards. I use it in the mornings and nights during my skin cleaning routine. It’s affordable and I definitely plan on making this my go to face cleanser.
Olivia A.
Carmel
I can’t totally decide if I like this cleanser yet or not. I’ve used it for about a week and had some angry red hormonal pimples on my chin and within a couple days it really helped them calm down and heal pretty well. I don’t think I like that it is a cream (I am personally used to gels), because I feel like there is a residue that stays on your skin after you wash it off. But I do like that it doesn’t dry out my skin or create more breakouts and it has great soothing ingredients.
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
Okay, so this is a cream cleanser and it does not foam. So personally I never feel like cream cleansers ever get my skin feeling super clean. But o do reallly like this cleanser. It is so refreshing because it makes your face super cold when you rinse and it is just super refreshing and I really enjoy using it. But again I never feel like it cleans my skin so I don’t use it after I wash my makeup off or anything like that usually only in the morning. Still a good product though!
Polina L.
Burbank, CA
Didn’t leave my face feeling clean at all, and left a weird film over my skin...
It took me forever to finish using the product and I was SO over having to double cleanse with a soap cleanser because of this stuff 😢

The menthol tingling was the only good thing about this product and I can get that feeling from a lot of different products that work 100% better..

Sorry Burt’s Bee’s, stick to lip balm.
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
It smells amazing and you can really feel it dig down and deeply clean through your pours. It has natural ingredients unlike other products that are full of chemicals. The back label has ingredients you can actually recognize which is amazing and safe on the skin! They are cruelty free !!! This is not vegan approved , they use animal products such as bees wax etc . .. other than that this product clears your skin , does not irritate the skin, the cleanser is not foaming and is a thick pasted cream. I love this product and I hope you try it as it worked very well for me.
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
I have really sensitive skin and have used products in the past that have made me break out. Has anyone had issues with this?
Tamara F.
Fairburn, GA
Does this product keep your face feeling clean all day?
Andrea D.
Is this good for combination skin? :) (oily tzone/blackheads/occasional breakouts) thanks ! xoxo
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
How often do you use this? Ive been using it every night for a month & I'm noticing I'm starting to break out pretty bad.
Megan G.
Boonton, NJ
Is this okay for reallllly sensitive skin?

back