Burt's Bees Skin Toner uploaded by Delaney C.Burt's Bees Skin Toner uploaded by Jessica H.

BY BURT'S BEES

This Toner Removes Residues Of Facial Soaps, Cleansers, And Dead Skin Cells, While Restoring Natural Ph Balance To The Skin. The Tonic Benefits Of Tomato, Cucumber And Parsley Extracts Deep Clean And Tighten Pores, Leaving Skin Smoother, Firmer, And More Finely-Textured. For Oily And Troubled Skin Types 99.42% Natural Not Tested On Animals see more...

• I randomly saw this item as I was walking down an aisle at Bartells...2 Answers
  • I have heard wonderful things about Burt's Bees products and was ju...4 Answers
  • Does this really help if you have troubled skin Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
  • ":( I have oily skin, and when I used this product I worked outside in the sun, so my skin always felt super oily by the end of the day." in 4 reviews
  • "It doesn't work very well on making moderate acne go away but it does help cut down on the oil on your face and keeps it clean." in 1 review
  • "I used this for such a long time and have forgotten about it!" in 1 review
  • "I have extremely oily skin and this toners leaves my face feeling clean and oil free without it feeling dry." in 1 review
  • "My local grocery store used to carry it and now I have a hard time finding it so when I do I stock up because I like it that much." in 1 review
Florida M.
Florida M.
I have oily skin and this toner leaves my skin feeling good. It helps control the oily but by lunch time I have to blot my face to remove excess oil. Only downside is that it contains alcohol and the dry parts of my face do not like it.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product! I've had sort of a difficult time locating it but was able to find a few bottles on Amazon and at my local grocery. I would recommend this to anyone with troubled are oily skin however if your skin is extremely sensitive, this may not work for you.
Maya P.
Maya P.
Chesapeake
I use it all the time. It keeps my skin relatively acne free and not too oily. The packaging is so cute, it looks great in my bathroom. I look forward to using it every morning and every night. It's not too expensive, either. Even if it was, I would still splurge because it's that worth it.
Josie B.
Josie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Heber Springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is fairly awesome. I have it in the flavor "tomato" which is the only reason I marked it down one star. It doesn't smell very good. However, the toner works great. I can only use this once a week, or else it would prove to be too drying.
Alison R.
Alison R.
This toner the bomb! I've repeatedly have bought this toner and will keep doing so. I have no problems with it what so ever and it has helped my skin stay awesome. I highly recommend this product if your looking for a toner that is all natural and does miracles to your skin!
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite toner. I pretty much try anything to help my oily, splotchy white skin. This toner (tomato) smells SO delicious, it is a unique scent, super light formula, helps take off makeup.... and visibly cleared and evened my skin after 2 months use.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love burts bees. And this toner is amazing and effective and I love how natural it is. Unfortunately I also love a good price and I think Thayer's witch hazel with rose works just as well and you get more for your money
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
I looooveee this product so much. I have a lot of redness in my face and i use this in the mornings a little while before i start my makeup routine. It is very refreshing although the scent is a little strong. It makes my face feel and look more awake!!
Kara L.
Kara L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my gosh I love this for a daytime toner. I use it every morning and I swear I just wakes me AND my skin up!!! These smells just like fresh tomatoes. I seriously wake up looking forward to using this on my face.
Mary A.
Mary A.
I have heard wonderful things about Burt's Bees products and was just curios -(since I don't see these products everywhere I shop)- where are they sold?
Monica V.
Monica V.
Seattle , WA
I randomly saw this item as I was walking down an aisle at Bartells. The packaging is what caught my eye. I love it! It looks like it'll sit pretty on my counter but is that all its gonna be good for? Burt's Bees is a trusted brand in my eyes but I've never tried a toner from them. Thoughts?
Anai R.
Anai R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help if you have troubled skin