BY BURT'S BEES

Feast your eyes on Burt’s Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream. Thin skin around the eyes needs extra TLC, so treat it to a Royal Jelly formula clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness. All-natural non-irritating ingredients give it lightweight hydration, for healthy, happy eyes.

•Reduces puffiness around the eyes when used as part of the Skin Nourishment regimen
•Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
•Lightweight formula won’t clog pores
•Royal Jelly formula to enhance skin’s radiance.

Skyela H.
Petersburg, IN
I was looking for a new eye cream and found this one at the drug store. I’m very picky about my eye creams because I have really dry, thin under eye skin and I want to give it the best treatment. I really enjoyed this eye cream. It moisturized my eye skin, and kept it feeling hydrated through out the day.
mandie G.
Boaz, AL
I was pleasantly surprised by this eye cream. I’m usually already a big fan of Burt’s Bees, but they really outdid themselves. As much as I wish it were all natural, it’s only about 90% natural, also made with Royal Jelly. It glides on very smooth and almost immediately soaks into the skin leaving no sticky or tacky residue. I will definitely be buying this again. You can purchase this at almost any drugstore.
Cara M.
Jersey City, NJ
One of the best eye creams I’ve ever used. It really brightened my eye area so much looked like I sleep for 14 hours. People even noticed the difference in my skin after using Burt’s bees nourishing line. The only downside is the consistency. It’s slightly watery and not like most other eye creams that are really thick.
Anya C.
I have never really used eye creams before but I wanted one to improve the darkness under my eyes. This eye cream is really lightweight and you need very little for it to work so the bottle lasts for quite some time. I would highly recommend this product.
Madeline S.
Arkadelphia, AR
this is very moisturizing which I appreciate because I have dry eyelids and under eyes. it’s a little hard to get all blended into the skin but once it is it feels really nice. I like this product a lot.
Savannah H.
Burt's bees is so wonderful, I'm so glad they have expanded their beauty products. This has a sweet scent to it, almost like honey. I like putting this on in place of foundation. It's very creamy and easy to blend. 5 stars from me.
Megan S.
Seymour, CT
Love Burt’s bees products! Their eye cream helps puffiness and dark circles. Good value. Not tested on animals.
Emily H.
I haven't been using this product long, but I like it so far. It doesn't irritate my skin or make me break out as other eye creams did. It has a light sent and is very gentle.
Monet H.
My under eye area is very sensitive and Burt’s Bee’s is very gentle and non-irritating. I purchased this at Target. The scent is very light and the formula is effective I feel refreshed after applying. I would recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin and want light a light under-eye moisturizer.
Amanda N.
Ellicott City, MD
I like how you can control how much product comes out of the tube and doesn’t irritate the sensitive skin under my eyes