BY BURT'S BEES

Feast your eyes on Burt’s Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream. Thin skin around the eyes needs extra TLC, so treat it to a Royal Jelly formula clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness. All-natural non-irritating ingredients give it lightweight hydration, for healthy, happy eyes.

•Reduces puffiness around the eyes when used as part of the Skin Nourishment regimen
•Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
•Lightweight formula won’t clog pores
•Royal Jelly formula to enhance skin’s radiance.

Buy on Jet.com
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
I was looking for a new eye cream and found this one at the drug store. I’m very picky about my eye creams because I have really dry, thin under eye skin and I want to give it the best treatment. I really enjoyed this eye cream. It moisturized my eye skin, and kept it feeling hydrated through out the day.
Quinlene F.
Austin, TX
I am a little confused or still testing this product out. It does leave my under eyes moisturized but I seem to break out abit. Not sure if it's my pores that are so big or if the cream is not working for me but it feels good.
Mandie G.
Horton, AL
I was pleasantly surprised by this eye cream. I’m usually already a big fan of Burt’s Bees, but they really outdid themselves. As much as I wish it were all natural, it’s only about 90% natural, also made with Royal Jelly. It glides on very smooth and almost immediately soaks into the skin leaving no sticky or tacky residue. I will definitely be buying this again. You can purchase this at almost any drugstore.
Cara M.
Jersey City, NJ
One of the best eye creams I’ve ever used. It really brightened my eye area so much looked like I sleep for 14 hours. People even noticed the difference in my skin after using Burt’s bees nourishing line. The only downside is the consistency. It’s slightly watery and not like most other eye creams that are really thick.
Camryn G.
Idaho Falls
it is a thick consistency without being too heavy. I have extremely dark under eye circles and live in a very cold place & it keeps my eyes nourished and I feel that my dark circles are disappearing. It seems a bit pricey for the amount that you get but you look at any other eye cream and you are blown away at the affordability of this product. Love it!
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
I'm a Burts Bees cult-user in all honesty, and I buy every product they put on the market. This eye cream came in awesome packaging and works great, but because of the Royal Jelly, leaves your undereyes kind of greasy. I suggest using it in the night time and using an oil-free or non-oil based eye cream if you plan on putting foundation on as it will slide off!
Maria Q.
desque probe la proteina de esta marca , me causo tanta curiosidad probar sus productos y en definitiva recomiendo esta crema de ojos , es lo maximo me encanta la piel queda suave y evita ojeras 100% recomendada
rachael ✌.
I tried this product in a sample size. It felt good on my skin, but the consistency was disappointing.
Christine s.
Chula Vista, CA
I use a lot of prescription acne medications which cause my skin to very sensitive, I’ve found Burt’s bees to be the best to help reduce my skins irritation and dryness & made my complexion so much better
Marsha P.
Wendell, NC
I love the tip of this eye cream pen. The quality is wonderful and the smell is heaven. The packaging is simple. I will use this product again and I love the price.