BY BURT'S BEES

Feast your eyes on Burt’s Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream. Thin skin around the eyes needs extra TLC, so treat it to a Royal Jelly formula clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness. All-natural non-irritating ingredients give it lightweight hydration, for healthy, happy eyes.

•Reduces puffiness around the eyes when used as part of the Skin Nourishment regimen
•Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
•Lightweight formula won’t clog pores
•Royal Jelly formula to enhance skin’s radiance.

Buy on Jet.com
Alexandria S.
Trinidad and Tobago
As I began using this product it worked very well my eyes looked less dry and more plump. Concealer would apply phenomenal.
Note: do not apply concealer after applying this treatment the product will crease. Also the product fell flat for me after religious use.
Alisha W.
Really not worth the money. This is technically a drugstore product but the prices are much higher than drugstore. This didn’t do anything for my undereyes. Not even a little bit of moisture
Ragan H.
Conway, AR
I’ve seen better products. It didn’t really hydrate my under eyes or get rid of dark circles and lines
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
I have yet to find an Eye Cream that I am super impressed with, although I have to say I haven’t tried to many out. This Burt’s Bees Eye treatment does feel really good and adds hydration. This isn’t something I would purchase again or highly recommend.
Jessica D.
This was not the best product I've ever used. I do not like burts bees for the most part, and the eye cream did not seem to do anything for my eyes. It felt moisturizing but not enough for the price. Purchased at target, much better eye creams out there
Cheyenne R.
Sebring
It was a ojay product personally dont like the smell so didnt use for long. I how ever gave it to my mom and she really likes it.
Angela B.
Smiths Falls, ON
I used the Burt's Bees Skin Nourishing eye cream both in the morning and in the evening before bed for two weeks. I wish I could say great things about the cream's results, but I haven't really seen much. My eyes are still puffy, though the skin seems lighter (less dark circles).  To give the product the benefit of the doubt, I am pregnant and have some extra swelling in my face so perhaps that is the reason why I haven't seen a huge change in eye puffiness.
As for application, the product is absolutely lovely to apply and absorbs nicely. I'll keep testing the product out throughout the summer and after I deliver the baby this September.
At this point I can't really recommend the eye cream to anyone based on results, but if you want a nice natural eye cream, definitely give this one a go.

I got this product free for testing purposes through Shoppers Army
Skyela H.
Petersburg, IN
I was looking for a new eye cream and found this one at the drug store. I’m very picky about my eye creams because I have really dry, thin under eye skin and I want to give it the best treatment. I really enjoyed this eye cream. It moisturized my eye skin, and kept it feeling hydrated through out the day.
Cara M.
Jersey City, NJ
One of the best eye creams I’ve ever used. It really brightened my eye area so much looked like I sleep for 14 hours. People even noticed the difference in my skin after using Burt’s bees nourishing line. The only downside is the consistency. It’s slightly watery and not like most other eye creams that are really thick.
Madeline S.
Arkadelphia, AR
this is very moisturizing which I appreciate because I have dry eyelids and under eyes. it’s a little hard to get all blended into the skin but once it is it feels really nice. I like this product a lot.