BY BURT'S BEES

Feast your eyes on Burt’s Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream. Thin skin around the eyes needs extra TLC, so treat it to a Royal Jelly formula clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness. All-natural non-irritating ingredients give it lightweight hydration, for healthy, happy eyes.

•Reduces puffiness around the eyes when used as part of the Skin Nourishment regimen
•Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
•Lightweight formula won’t clog pores
•Royal Jelly formula to enhance skin’s radiance.

Buy on Walmart
Zen B.
This eye cream is very THICK. If your eyes are in need of a one time moutrizing treatment I highly recommend this, I don’t use it every day because it’s actually so heavy it causes the little white bumps that form under eyes (when the skin under the eyes gets clogged). I use it almost as a mask. Smells super fresh and is cheap! Don’t recommend for sensitive/acne prone skin.
Kenzie S.
west bend
It has a good concept and I like that Burt’s bees products are all natural. But I don’t really see a difference. My undereyes for sure feel more hydrated and replenished but I don’t see a difference
Breanna D.
I use the product but I don’t see much of a change. I use it in the morning and evening as directed. The squeeze tube is quite stubborn so it’s a hit or miss as to how much will come out. I wouldn’t purchase it again.
Alexandria S.
Trinidad and Tobago
As I began using this product it worked very well my eyes looked less dry and more plump. Concealer would apply phenomenal.
Note: do not apply concealer after applying this treatment the product will crease. Also the product fell flat for me after religious use.
Alisha W.
Blackwood, NJ
Really not worth the money. This is technically a drugstore product but the prices are much higher than drugstore. This didn’t do anything for my undereyes. Not even a little bit of moisture
Katelyn A.
I don’t really notice any changes to my undereyes after using this for a couple weeks. It’s quite expensive for how much product you get. The packaging is great- really prevents you from using too much at once. It feels moisturizing and nice, just isn’t mind blowing.
Cassandra F.
It’s a decent product but it leaves the skin looking quite a bit oily after applying it but, over all it’s a good product and I would recommend to people if you have really dry skin it is also great for sensitive skin
mads ✨.
This isn’t my favorite, it’s very hydrating but the serum is very thin. I got it at stop and shop so at an affordable place. I probably wouldn’t get it again.
Laura S.
Sullivan
Had a slightly foul smell but felt good on the eyes. Wasn't irritating at all and moisturized my under eyes great.
Aura J.
Saint Augustine
It’s pricey but it works fairly well. It’s hard to get the cream out of the tube. It’s also not a large amount of cream for the price.