BY BURT'S BEES

Feast your eyes on Burt’s Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream. Thin skin around the eyes needs extra TLC, so treat it to a Royal Jelly formula clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness. All-natural non-irritating ingredients give it lightweight hydration, for healthy, happy eyes.

•Reduces puffiness around the eyes when used as part of the Skin Nourishment regimen
•Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
•Lightweight formula won’t clog pores
•Royal Jelly formula to enhance skin’s radiance.

Buy on Jet.com
Kayla D.
I use this every night on my puffy dry eyes. It helps to restore moisture and keep my eye bags at bay. I love how rich and creamy the product is.
Huda A.
Springfield, OH
Eye cream is such an important part of your makeup routine. A great base can create a flawless finish! This eye cream is definitely top notch!
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
Burt's Bees eye cream is a great product. It feels so good and really makes the skin under my eyes look fresh and young. I love Burt's Bees.
Deyanira B.
Newark
If you're looking for something for your eyes that won't irritate your eyes and will help make them look young and nourished this is it.
Cheyenne R.
Sebring
It was a ojay product personally dont like the smell so didnt use for long. I how ever gave it to my mom and she really likes it.
Eliza D.
lake geneva
This helps my eyes so much! It rejuvenates and treats dark circles so well! I would definitely recommend using this eye cream
member-cbed9
This product is fantastic. My dark circles under the eyes have diminished and no bags! I apply it everyday after I shower.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I like using Bert's bees products. There eye cream is amazing! I noticed a great difference under eyes, lightning them up.
Amanda N.
Ellicott City, MD
I like how you can control how much product comes out of the tube and doesn’t irritate the sensitive skin under my eyes
Danielle F.
San Antonio
Noticed a difference in some lines but not so much in dark circles Burt's Bees Brightening Eye Treatment