Burt's Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream uploaded by Jessica P.

BY BURT'S BEES

Feast your eyes on Burt’s Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream. Thin skin around the eyes needs extra TLC, so treat it to a Royal Jelly formula clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness. All-natural non-irritating ingredients give it lightweight hydration, for healthy, happy eyes.

•Reduces puffiness around the eyes when used as part of the Skin Nourishment regimen
•Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
•Lightweight formula won’t clog pores
•Royal Jelly formula to enhance skin’s radiance.

Buy on Walmart
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
I have yet to find an Eye Cream that I am super impressed with, although I have to say I haven’t tried to many out. This Burt’s Bees Eye treatment does feel really good and adds hydration. This isn’t something I would purchase again or highly recommend.
Savannah H.
Burt's bees is so wonderful, I'm so glad they have expanded their beauty products. This has a sweet scent to it, almost like honey. I like putting this on in place of foundation. It's very creamy and easy to blend. 5 stars from me.
Evelyn F.
Biglerville, Pa
I absolutely love this product! Such a life saver. I picked this up a few months ago to try out, and it definitely helped with my dark circles. While it didn’t completely get rid of them, I definitely saw improvements.
Amanda G.
St Petersburg, FL
I really like this cream. I usually only wash my face at night and I apply this once my face is dry. It’s light weight, so it doesn’t feel like I have anything on and my skin doesn’t freak out to it. I love it!
Kalie C.
Axton, VA
This is the eye cream I’m using right now but I wouldn’t say there is anything special about it. It’s just a regular eye cream, not a holy grail product. I like it and it doesn’t irritate my skin which is good.
Anna H.
Salem, OR
I have been using this on a nightly basis. It says within 4 weeks less noticable wrinkle and 8 weeks even less.  I am hoping it works that way.  I have notice a slight change and hoping more will come.
Alisha W.
Blackwood, NJ
Really not worth the money. This is technically a drugstore product but the prices are much higher than drugstore. This didn’t do anything for my undereyes. Not even a little bit of moisture
Hannah K.
Reedsburg, WI
Love this brand, my eyes always feel so dewy and moisturized after using this eye cream. It has a really pleasant smell to it and there’s nothing like knowing that the ingredients are natural and awesome for you!
Katie G.
Dahlonega , GA
This eye cream has really helped the area around my eyes feel tighter and brighter! I was looking for a product that would allow my eyes to feel lifted and less dark. This cream has allowed my eye makeup to look smoother and my eyes to appear more open! I definitely recommend this natural product that feels great on the skin.
Olga K.
San Francisco, CA
I recently got this at my local Target. I am a first time user of this item but I have known this brand for a long time. I thought it was kind of pricey for the size. I think it nourishes, my eye area feels softer and less dry, but thats it. I do not see any other results.