Add a Photo

By BURT'S BEES
#394 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Feast your eyes on Burt’s Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream. Thin skin around the eyes needs extra TLC, so treat it to a Royal Jelly formula clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness. All-natural non-irritating ingredients give it lightweight hydration, for healthy, happy eyes.

•Reduces puffiness around the eyes when used as part of the Skin Nourishment regimen
•Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
•Lightweight formula won’t clog pores
•Royal Jelly formula to enhance skin’s radiance.

Milan C.
Milan C.
Upper Marlboro, MD
May 19, 2017, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: Burt's Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream
I really like how this hydrates my eye area because in the winter I do have dry skin even around my  eyes. It's gentle and I appreciate that it doesn't have a scent. A little bit goes a long way. I've been using for a week and noticed my dark circles have decreased slightly.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
June 16, 2017, 7:44 a.m.
Review for: Burt's Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream
I like using Bert's bees products. There eye cream is amazing! I noticed a great difference under eyes, lightning them up.
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
Austin, TX
April 22, 2017, 9:41 a.m.
Review for: Burt's Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream
This is a great eye cream! It doesn't contain any silicone and it melts into the skin beautifully.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Feb. 15, 2017, 10:16 p.m.
Review for: Burt's Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream
desque probe la proteina de esta marca , me causo tanta curiosidad probar sus productos y en definitiva recomiendo esta crema de ojos , es lo maximo me encanta la piel queda suave y evita ojeras 100% recomendada
Angela B.
Angela B.
Smiths Falls, ON
June 20, 2017, 8:53 a.m.
Review for: Burt's Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream
I used the Burt's Bees Skin Nourishing eye cream both in the morning and in the evening before bed for two weeks. I wish I could say great things about the cream's results, but I haven't really seen much. My eyes are still puffy, though the skin seems lighter (less dark circles).  To give the product the benefit of the doubt, I am pregnant and have some extra swelling in my face so perhaps that is the reason why I haven't seen a huge change in eye puffiness.
As for application, the product is absolutely lovely to apply and absorbs nicely. I'll keep testing the product out throughout the summer and after I deliver the baby this September.
At this point I can't really recommend the eye cream to anyone based on results, but if you want a nice natural eye cream, definitely give this one a go.

I got this product free for testing purposes through Shoppers Army
Marlene J.
Marlene J.
Toronto, Ontario
June 16, 2017, 7:28 a.m.
Review for: Burt's Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream

I really like this eye cream! I love the texture, the way it smoothes onto my skin, the feel of my skin after using it, and the way it dispenses neatly from the tube.I can apply it directly to my under-eye area and it is incredibly gentle to my skin, you only need a small amount to cover the eye area.It is very light and doesn't feel greasy at all. I have just been using it a short time & have found my eye area is looking more radiant/brighter & softer. I have used other brands before at different price points & this is pretty reasonable for an eye cream, that actually works just as well as higher brand names. I would recommend to family & friends.#gotitfree to try