BY BURT'S BEES

Feast your eyes on Burt’s Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream. Thin skin around the eyes needs extra TLC, so treat it to a Royal Jelly formula clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness. All-natural non-irritating ingredients give it lightweight hydration, for healthy, happy eyes.

•Reduces puffiness around the eyes when used as part of the Skin Nourishment regimen
•Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
•Lightweight formula won’t clog pores
•Royal Jelly formula to enhance skin’s radiance.

Jessica D.
This was not the best product I've ever used. I do not like burts bees for the most part, and the eye cream did not seem to do anything for my eyes. It felt moisturizing but not enough for the price. Purchased at target, much better eye creams out there
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream has really helped the area around my eyes feel tighter and brighter! I was looking for a product that would allow my eyes to feel lifted and less dark. This cream has allowed my eye makeup to look smoother and my eyes to appear more open! I definitely recommend this natural product that feels great on the skin.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Burt's Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream is an amazing eye cream perfect for all of those that suffer from sensitive skin, like myself.  I have experienced no irritation from this product and the puffy, purple, under my eyes, has vanished!  I will purchase this eye cream again as well as recommend.
Olga K.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently got this at my local Target. I am a first time user of this item but I have known this brand for a long time. I thought it was kind of pricey for the size. I think it nourishes, my eye area feels softer and less dry, but thats it. I do not see any other results.
Marilyn S.
Saint Louis, MO
I have Burt's Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream and have been using it for over a month now. It is effective at keeping the puffing away around my eyes. The packaging is simple and nothing to much to get my attention. I would buy again, my sister recommended I use this.
Milan C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like how this hydrates my eye area because in the winter I do have dry skin even around my  eyes. It's gentle and I appreciate that it doesn't have a scent. A little bit goes a long way. I've been using for a week and noticed my dark circles have decreased slightly.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product on a whim one day at the grocery store and i actually like it alot more than i thought i would. It has helped with the dark circles and puffiness under my eyes a hell of a lot.
Anna H.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this on a nightly basis. It says within 4 weeks less noticable wrinkle and 8 weeks even less.  I am hoping it works that way.  I have notice a slight change and hoping more will come.
Maria Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
desque probe la proteina de esta marca , me causo tanta curiosidad probar sus productos y en definitiva recomiendo esta crema de ojos , es lo maximo me encanta la piel queda suave y evita ojeras 100% recomendada
Huda A.
Springfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eye cream is such an important part of your makeup routine. A great base can create a flawless finish! This eye cream is definitely top notch!