BY BURT'S BEES

Feast your eyes on Burt’s Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream. Thin skin around the eyes needs extra TLC, so treat it to a Royal Jelly formula clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness. All-natural non-irritating ingredients give it lightweight hydration, for healthy, happy eyes.

•Reduces puffiness around the eyes when used as part of the Skin Nourishment regimen
•Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
•Lightweight formula won’t clog pores
•Royal Jelly formula to enhance skin’s radiance.

Buy on Jet.com
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
I was looking for a new eye cream and found this one at the drug store. I’m very picky about my eye creams because I have really dry, thin under eye skin and I want to give it the best treatment. I really enjoyed this eye cream. It moisturized my eye skin, and kept it feeling hydrated through out the day.
mandie G.
Boaz, AL
I was pleasantly surprised by this eye cream. I’m usually already a big fan of Burt’s Bees, but they really outdid themselves. As much as I wish it were all natural, it’s only about 90% natural, also made with Royal Jelly. It glides on very smooth and almost immediately soaks into the skin leaving no sticky or tacky residue. I will definitely be buying this again. You can purchase this at almost any drugstore.
Cara M.
Jersey City, NJ
One of the best eye creams I’ve ever used. It really brightened my eye area so much looked like I sleep for 14 hours. People even noticed the difference in my skin after using Burt’s bees nourishing line. The only downside is the consistency. It’s slightly watery and not like most other eye creams that are really thick.
Melanie D.
I love this stuff! I use it every night before bed and after using the intense moisturizing face cream. It leaves my under-eyes feeling cool and tingly and I have noticed a big difference in the puffiness of my under eyes. I will continue to use this product and then plan to repurchase it.
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
I'm a Burts Bees cult-user in all honesty, and I buy every product they put on the market. This eye cream came in awesome packaging and works great, but because of the Royal Jelly, leaves your undereyes kind of greasy. I suggest using it in the night time and using an oil-free or non-oil based eye cream if you plan on putting foundation on as it will slide off!
Tammy H.
Love love love this! I just turned 38 and I was starting to notice a ton of extra lines and creases as well as drier skin than I used to have and it was reallllly aging me. I just started using this almost 2 weeks ago and I love it! It’s very hydrating and feels refreshing when I put it on. AND I’ve actually noticed a difference! Hoping the longer I use it, the more of a difference it will make. I do wish it was in bigger packaging, but I do LOVE the dispensing tip!
Savannah H.
Burt's bees is so wonderful, I'm so glad they have expanded their beauty products. This has a sweet scent to it, almost like honey. I like putting this on in place of foundation. It's very creamy and easy to blend. 5 stars from me.
Quinlene F.
Austin, TX
I am a little confused or still testing this product out. It does leave my under eyes moisturized but I seem to break out abit. Not sure if it's my pores that are so big or if the cream is not working for me but it feels good.
Amanda G.
St Petersburg, FL
I really like this cream. I usually only wash my face at night and I apply this once my face is dry. It’s light weight, so it doesn’t feel like I have anything on and my skin doesn’t freak out to it. I love it!
Breanna D.
I use the product but I don’t see much of a change. I use it in the morning and evening as directed. The squeeze tube is quite stubborn so it’s a hit or miss as to how much will come out. I wouldn’t purchase it again.