Add a Photo

By BURT'S BEES
#469 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Feast your eyes on Burt’s Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream. Thin skin around the eyes needs extra TLC, so treat it to a Royal Jelly formula clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness. All-natural non-irritating ingredients give it lightweight hydration, for healthy, happy eyes.

•Reduces puffiness around the eyes when used as part of the Skin Nourishment regimen
•Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
•Lightweight formula won’t clog pores
•Royal Jelly formula to enhance skin’s radiance.

Milan C.
Milan C.
Upper Marlboro, MD

I really like how this hydrates my eye area because in the winter I do have dry skin even around my  eyes. It's gentle and I appreciate that it doesn't have a scent. A little bit goes a long way. I've been using for a week and noticed my dark circles have decreased slightly.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

desque probe la proteina de esta marca , me causo tanta curiosidad probar sus productos y en definitiva recomiendo esta crema de ojos , es lo maximo me encanta la piel queda suave y evita ojeras 100% recomendada
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
Austin, TX

This is a great eye cream! It doesn't contain any silicone and it melts into the skin beautifully.

Join Now