BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

lindsay F.
I just purchase this product for my dog about 2 days ago and you like it it helps her from shedding like crazy but we do first shot her with a brush and then we do give her a shedding shampoo and spray helps a lot she is a German Shepherd so she said quite a bit I purchased it at Walmart it was about $8
Naila J.
Leander, TX
This is a big life saver. Helps with shedding and it smells amazing. They always run around and play outside and this helps a lot for indoor with out having to bath then everyday
Lindsay K.
I'm not 100% how this works, but it does and I'm kind of shocked! My boxer sheds like crazy, and this actually helped slow it down! Definitely worth a shot!
Xylina B.
I tried this and it seemed like it didn't really work at first but I guess it might just take some time for it to work or something.
Jessica B.
Lincoln, NE
This is crazy I have a black lab german Shepard mix and a white great Piereens and hair was everywhere until I started using this
Brittany H.
I love all the burst bees products! They work so well. I have also heard so many happy customers that U.S. This product.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Burt's bees is a great quality product and I just recentlly found out that they have pet items. This smells great
Amina B.
Columbia, MO
Love the Burt's bees products. Since I love them I was so happy to see they have stuff like this for my dogs!
Brittney A.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I love any of the burts bees products! They are never dissatisfing! And yes, this works as well!
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I usually love the burts produ ts but i didnt see much help with my mini schnauzer puppy shed
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How well would this work? Especially on long haired breeds?
Edalise M.
Milwaukee , WI
How well does this work.?
Josary G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I wonder if it would work for cats! What exactly does this product do?
Bailee B.
Sycamore, IL
How does this product work? Is there a bad scent?
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
I have a bulldog/boxer that sheds like crazy. Anyone have a similar breed and has used this?