Burt's Bees Shed Control Dog Shampoo

Does this shampoo really help with shedding?
How well does this reduce shedding? How long before you saw any results?
Has anyone used this on their German Shepard and did it help with the shedding?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Shed Control Dog Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Gretchen L.
West Branch, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Burt's Bees Shed Control Dog Shampoo uploaded by Gretchen L.
My Pup always looks and smells a lot better after he gets his bath with this shampoo!! It does a great job with controlling the amount of hair he sheds and really gets his fur clean and keeps him moisturized!! I would totally recommend this product to any dog who sheds a bit..and lives inside...or out!! 🙌🏻🐾🦴💙 Burt's Bees Shed Control Dog Shampoo
Amanda K.
Littleton, CO
Burt's Bees Shed Control Dog Shampoo uploaded by Amanda K.
I have a husky who sheds year around and I live using this shampoo because it keeps him soft and the hair to a minimum.
madison T.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Burt's Bees Shed Control Dog Shampoo uploaded by madison T.
It did not seem to stop the shedding it only started major dreads in my aussie, fairly disappointed. I'll have to try again in a different season
Alice M.
Coolidge, AZ
Burt's Bees Shed Control Dog Shampoo uploaded by Alice M.
Product smells very nice and I honestly didn’t see a difference with the shedding? For my German Shepard, no but I ended up using the product up for both my pets (I have a Pug too)  but I will be trying other shed control products in the future.
Jaden L.
LA
Burt's Bees Shed Control Dog Shampoo uploaded by Jaden L.
This is a great dog shampoo! It made my chocolate labs puppy’s coat very shiny and soft!
Gianna B.
Winooski, VT
Burt's Bees Shed Control Dog Shampoo uploaded by Gianna B.
Dog owners can probably relate... even after a long brushing session the fur never seems to end. I have a lab and a Great Pyrenees mix, and I use this spray after I've brushed my dogs out. It basically has a bit of honey and kind of smooths out the dogs coats. It has a very subtle, fresh scent. I give it 3 stars because I don't really notice much of a difference in shedding when I use it. After an hour or so, plus a little romping around, my dogs will be back to showering my floors with fur.
Kayla H.
hesperia
Burt's Bees Shed Control Dog Shampoo uploaded by Kayla H.
By far my favorite burts bees product! Never did I actually think a shampoo could lesson the shedding of my two rescue pups. Honestly, I didn’t have much to loose so I gave it a shot and I’m so extremely happy I did! It works amazing and I absolutely recommend to everyone! Well worth the money. Picture of my two pups to show you the difference in the fur but works just as good for both!
Amanda B.
Bangor
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Burt's Bees Shed Control Dog Shampoo uploaded by Amanda B.
Burts bees de-shed shampoo is a seasonal must for. Longer haired dogs. In the Spring my long haired dachshund loses 1/2 her weight in shed. This shampoo and regularly brushing leaves her soft and snuggly and spares me the work of regularly vacuuming all surfaces!
Lamarr B.
Imperial Bch, CA
It does not make a lot of foam but it smells good, it smells light and it helps my puppy that has sensitive skin.
Dylan F.
Burt's Bees Shed Control Dog Shampoo uploaded by Dylan F.
For my Yellow Lab, this product is perfect for helping reduce the shed. We bathe her regularly with this shampoo and it keeps her skin healthy and her coat looking great. Would recommend this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...