BY BURT'S BEES

We Believe What We Don’t Put Into Our Moisturizer Is Just As Important As What We Do. That’s Why Our Non-greasy, Hypoallergenic Body Lotion Gives All Skin Types (You Too, Sensitive Skin Sufferers!) The Nourishment They Need Without All The Irritation. Dermatologist-tested And Clinically Proven To Moisturize For Up To 24 Hours, This Special Blend Marries Hydrating Shea Butter And Vitamin E With Natural Botanicals Like Chamomile, Calendula, St. John’s Wort, Rosemary And Linden Flower. Plus, Our Natural Lotion Is Fragrance Free, So You Can Stop And Not Have To Smell Like A Bed Of Roses!

• Clinically Proven To Moisturize For Up To 24 Hours
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Non-greasy, Hypoallergenic, Fragrance Free Formula
  • Hydrates With Shea Butter, Vitamin E And Natural Botanicals
  • Our Best Lotion For All Skin Types

Water, Glycerin, Decyl Cocoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Buttermilk Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Tocopherol, Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Glucose, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Thiocyanate, Phenoxyethanol

How To Use:

Apply Liberally As Needed Daily.

Burt's Bees Shea Butter & Vitamin E Body Lotion
  • "This lotion works great at moisturizing skin, and is rated very well by ewg.org. I feel very comfortable putting it on my face as well as my body." in 42 reviews
  • "Not only does this lotion have safe ingredients, it really works well. I have bought it in both the "Lavender" and "Fragrance Free" varieties and love them both. The price is a little steep, but it goes on sale sometimes at my local Target. That's when I stock up. :) It's worth it!" in 28 reviews
  • "I live in Maine and during this time of year (winter) I usually have the worst dry and cracked skin. I also have very sensitive skin so it is hard to find products that do not irritate me. I have applied this lotion every morning and before I go to bed and I have not had any cracks and my skin feels great! Love this product!" in 19 reviews
  • "I really love Burt's bees products. This one on particular really moisturizes. I have really dry skin so this helped a lot. " in 18 reviews
Jamie B.
Rolesville
Purchased at: Target
My skin is seemingly dry, until I put lotion on - then things can go sides ways really quickly and I end up feeling oily the rest of the day. I swear it is like a scientific experiment or something trying to figure out just the right amount and of what brand. I have had fewer issues than normal with this lotion. It is light enough but still moisturizes without leaving me feel like a grease pot.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love anything Burt’s Bees. This body lotion is clinically proven to moisturize for up to 24 hours. It is safe for sensitive skin, it’s hypoallergenic, and it is dermatologist tested! I like that it absorbs quickly and that it is a non-greasy formula. I definitely recommend it!
Laura S.
Cambridge, MA
This lotion is great for all skin types. It goes on smooth and keeps your skin hydrated all day. It has a nice light fragrance. Everyone at work stops by my desk to use it. I recommend this lotion for every day use.
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
So smooth, makes my skin feel luxurious. It’s my preferred lotion but can be a bit expensive. Pretty much anything Burt’s bees makes is good quality and works well with my skin, so it’s a brand I trust.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
This is a really great lotion! I had never used it until I had a minor plastic surgery procedure and this type of lotion was recommended. It has a light and pleasant smell. The consistency is sort of thick but smooth, not watery and cheap feeling. It helped keep stitches and the area smooth, no irritation and helped heal quickly.
Leah G.
Orlando
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product! Natural, nourishing lotion in a convenient pump. Burt’s Bees makes solid products. Not harsh at all, very soothing with a nice scent. Will repurchase.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,193 reviews
years ago I received Burts Bees from Bzzagent and I loved it I suggest all of my friends give them a try. My hands feel so soft after and it is gentle on my skin where I don't react to it afterward.  I would recommend Burts bees to my friends.  I keep on on hand in my purse when I am out to keep my hands soft.
Maureen M.
Naperville, IL
This lotion is great! It is super moisturizing. I need a formula that hydrates very well and isn't super heavy and this is the best fit I've found. It glides on easily. I use it daily to keep my skin super soft. I would definitely recommend this product to people looking for an all natural lotion that is still affordable.
Selena M.
Henryetta, Ok
Received a bottle of Burt's Bees Fragrance Free Lotion from my niece. I wasn't expecting it work on my dry skin. I always associated lotions working with a scent. Actually I prefer no scent now. It leaves my skin smooth and soft. I keep a large bottle and have traveling bottles I put it in for travel. Whenever I run out, it is on my purchase list. Give it a try, your skin will thank you!
Ashley C.
Weston
Fragrance free is a lie. But this lotion is the bomb still. I love that it’s all natural and I love how bright and cheery all Burt’s bees packaging is. I personally believe that this is a good deal though it errs on the side of pricey. Definitely a fantastic lotion but would be better if it didn’t smell weird.
Whitley B.
Haven't tried this but I love Burt's Bees! Is it any good?
Tonae A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does it work with dry skin?
Maria R.
Does this lotion have shimmer/glitter In it?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Kristen B.
Will this work nice on your feet?

Amazon