Burt's Bees Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream

Show Dry Hands The Door With This Ultra-rich Hand Cream. Perfect For Everyday Revival, Shea Butter Is The Star Along With A Bouquet Of Botanical Oils Including Sesame, Borage, Macadamia, Rosehip And Sunflower. Get Soft, Beautifully Moisturized Hands Anytime. All The Time. A Burt’s Bees Customer Favorite!

• Gentle Enough For Use Every Day
  • Moisturizes And Softens With Shea Butter And Botanical Oils

Ingredient:

A Natural Fat, Shea Butter Comes From The Fruit Of The Karite Tree. Moisture-rich And Oh-so Nourishing, It Leaves Your Skin Feeling Soft And Super Supple. Helping Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles And Making A Great Anti-aging Treatment...
Aqua (Water, Eau), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Glycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oilrosa Canina Seed Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Tocopherol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Plantago Major Leaf Extract, Glucose, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Beta-carotene, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil (Huile De Colza), Xanthan Gum, Sucrose Stearate, Sodium Borate Sodium Chloride, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Massage Into Hands Daily Or As Needed. Great For Dry, Flaky Elbows Too!

Does this moisturize and leave a sticky feeling? My knuckles get very dry and itchy in the winter and I need to moisturize the but would like to avoid the sticky feeling.
I received this as a gift and I am so happy with this product. It is really helping repair my dry skin on my hands. This product is going to help me survive the winter!!!
what do you think it smells like?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream!
I love the packaging and am usually a big fan of BB but This stuff smells terrible!! I didn't realize until my husband was like "what. Is . That. smell." And I brought it to the office to put on at my desk and people around me were grossed out. Now it sits on the shelf.
Imperial, MO
I started using this in the winter a few years ago because my hands typically would get dry around that time from the harsh cold. After the first use I noticed a difference in my skin texture. After regular use I now get compliments on how soft my hands are.
Mason City, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoy all Burt's Bees products, including this one! It feels very moisturizing, and is especially helpful when you use it after washing your hands in warm water. This is great for daily use. It is also a very good deal price wise. I would recommend!
Springvale , ME
Did not like this at all. It did t help repair my skin and it burned pretty badly when I tried to use it. I made sure that I didn’t have any open skin where I applied this and it still made my skin super angry. Too expensive and doesn’t do anything.
I would give this 5 stars but the smell is just so bad that i had to give it 4. I would improve the smell for sure. I know the smell is natural with no added fragrances but that stuff STINKS. It’s a great hand lotion for sure just smells real bad.
Wilmington
All about this hand cream, leaves my hands fully moisturized and keeps them from cracking in the colder months. I tried this after using burts bees cuticle cream and love them both! Recommend to anyone looking for natural based products!
Indio, CA
This hand cream smells amazing and is very affordable. The size is pretty small but a little cream goes a long way, most of my family uses it as well as myself and we absolutely love it! I will keep recommending it to friends and family.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my favorite hand creams. I love the scent and use it daily at least twice. I wish there was a larger size. The scent is a relaxing and the product absorbs quickly, I recommend this to anyone who needs to repair dry hands.
This hand cream will save your hands no matter how dry they feel! I’ve recommended to a friend that has awful dry hands that get cracked and chapped all winter and she swears by it now and always has a tube in her bag and in her car!
Merced, CA
I love burts bees product , they have a natural feel the product , smell gentle , my hands often dry out and crack near the finger tips especially during the winter and burts bees helps a lot , always to be recommended to everyone