BY BURT'S BEES #57 in Night Cream

Your Skin Deserves The Very Best, So We've Developed Our Best Nighttime Moisturizer For Sensitive Skin. This Rejuvenating Night Cream Is Clinically Proven To Moisturize Sensitive Skin Overnight Without Causing Redness Or Irritation. Specifically Formulated With Softening Cotton Extract That Can Help Sustain Moisture Which Can Help Shield Skin From Potential Irritants Such As Harsh Soaps Or Facial Cleansers, It Also Contains Other Natural Ingredients Such As Rice Extract To Moisturize And Aloe To Soothe. Naturally Kind And Gentle, You Can Use It Daily. What Could Be More Sensitive?

• Softens And Can Help Shield Skin From Potential Irritants With Cotton Extract
  • Formulated With Nourishing Shea Butter
  • Helps Calms Skin With Aloe
  • Does Not Cause Redness Or Irritation
  • Fragrance Free And Hypoallergenic

Aqua (Water, Eau), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Ci 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extractkaolin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract, Jojoba Esters, Beta Vulgaris (Beet, Extrait De Racine De Betterave) Root Extract, Lecithin Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane, Extrait De Canne A Sucre) Extract, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Fructose, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Glucose, Potassium Sorbate, Alcohol Denat., Sucrose Polystearate Inositol, Trehalose, Sucrose Stearate, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Pca

How To Use:

Use In The Evening After Cleansing With Sensitive Facial Cleanser. Gently Smooth Over Face And Neck.

• Will this help with under eye fine lines?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "This product is fantastic! I was looking for a cream to use on my face overnight that provided serious hydration while not making my sensitive skin look like I rubbed Vaseline all over my face five hours later. Definitely one of the best face lotions I've used in a while, and I love this product more than similar products I've paid five times for!" in 43 reviews
  • "I love this night cream. I found it on clearance at Walgreen's along with the Intense Hydration version and bought both. This is still a very moisturizing formula but was something my skin could handle. I only use it when I have extremely dry skin or I risk waking up with a greasy face. I like that the formula is light but I hate that they put it in a jar. I've spilled it almost every time I open the product and have now resolved only to opening it on a flat surface because I'm apparently too much of a klutz. " in 13 reviews
  • "My skin has been very dry in the last few weeks. I try to scrub off the dry skin and moisturize, but regardless, my makeup would cling to flakes of dry skin. I started using Burt's Bees night cream and there has been an immense turn around in the look and feel of my skin!" in 10 reviews
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I was looking for a good nourishing night cream which won't make my skin breakout. Tried lot other creams but wasn't getting the required hydration. I came across this cream while shopping at King Soppers. Burt Bees products have always been nice to my skin so I thought of giving this night cream a try. Glad I got this, its so hydrating while being gentle on my skin it doesn't make me breakout, calms down my skin and doesn't irritate at all. Only thing is it takes little while to get absorbed into my skin but once it does it just vanishes it's so light and makes my skin smooth and soft. I like the fact that it's fragrance free I am not a big fan of skincare products with fragrance as my skin get easily irritated with unnecessary ingredients. Its quiet affordable and readily available you can buy it from Burt's Bees counter at any of your local supermarkets. This night cream is a life saver I definitely recommend it and will be buying it again.
Stephanie M.
I bought this because I wanted a fragrance free rich night cream that would be very moisturizing. While this didn’t irritate my skin, I found the texture very disappointing. The cream looks thick initially, but goes on very watery. It’s almost the texture of melted whipped cream. It’s lightly moisturizing, but doesn’t sink into the skin evenly. I wouldn’t call this a night cream. If I hadn’t lost the receipt I would’ve returned it. I usually love Burt’s Bees products, but this one is not a winner.
hales h.
I was never super into skin care but since I’ve been out of school I am trying to start and my first purchase was this night cream. I have combination to dry skin. I am usually oily in the summer but if I burn I’m very dry. I have been to Florida twice and been dry and this cream brings the best moisture back to my face!!! Don’t over use if combo to oily skin.
Jillian H.
Adel, IA
my combination skin throws me for a loop sometimes, so i find myself buying more products for sensitive skin and this is one of my favorites. products devoted to night time use are a life saver for me as i rush to get ready in the morning so i have more time to unwind at night. definitely recommend this product to anyone with combination skin!!
Sherri R.
Fairfield, OH
Absorbs well with a nice feel but don’t really help to correct dryness. Like that it’s natural but it was just disappointing for me. First time user of this specific product. Very nice packaging glass jar. Product could use something to help more with surface hydration.
Ashley S.
I’m not sure it’s making much of a difference. After adding some new serums, I find that this wasn’t changing much for my texture or smoothness. It is non-irritating & absorbs easily & the price is good. I love other B.B. products, this one just doesn’t blow me away.
Meagan M.
Saint Louis
Super hydrating! I hate when I forget to put this on at night because my skin ends up dry and irritated in the morning. The packaging isn’t terrible. I bought this off Amazon and I do not regret my decision one bit. This product feels so soft and gentle on the skin
Marisa B.
Cincinnati, Ohio
And yet again Burt's Bees rocks my socks off. Burt's bees has always been one of my fav choices for my sensitive skin. Throw this in with their chapsticks when youre going to sleep and boom you wake up like a newly, revitalized person! Ow ow! 🔥
faith b.
Thornton
I liked that this was for sensitive skin, because my skin is very sensitive. However, I feel like it was maybe a little less effective because it was made with gentler ingredients. While I am all for gentleness, sometimes I need a little more.
Kim J.
Tallahassee, FL
I really like this product. It helps my skin feel moisturized and balanced in the mornings when I use it consistently. I’ve been using this product since December and I’ve noticed a significant difference in my skin’s dryness in the mornings.
Stephanie A.
Will this help with under eye fine lines?