by Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with White Tea Extract -- 30 Towelettes (Pack of 2)Details *Removes dirt, oil and make-up without rinsing *Formulated with White Tea and Cucumber Extracts *Dermatologist-tested and ophthamologist-tested *FSC...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with White Tea Extract - 30 Count (Pack of 2)!
These are not made for sensitive skin. I bought these to try them out. It was a very bad mistake. They made my skin feel like it was buring and it was very uncomfortable. I will not be buying these again and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Morrisville
These wipes are soothing, cooling and cleansing. I keep a pack in the car and another in my purse! They're great for removing make-up, but do double-duty for cleaning up sweat and mud if you're gardening or landscaping. Definitely recommended!
Fredericktown , MO
The best, my husband even uses them and he is a ttuck driver. We tell friends about them even. They make my skin feel soft and very clean. They helped clear up black heads better than anything else that I have tried.
Moreno Valley , CA
I feel like you can't ever go wrong with burt's bees. Calming to my skin. I dont normally get break out but do use alot of products for sensitive skin to prevent them, including make up removing wipes. The lid is my favorite part. Makes for an easy open and close without worrying that they will dry out.
At the beginning of my skincare routine I wipe my face off with these Burt's Bees cleansing wipes. I put this on so when I'm done my skin care in my face tell him to get his red. If I don't put use these or anyting sensitive or do my skin care or rub my face. My face get so red it looks like I'm blushing but I'm really not it's just my skin is so sensitive and red. I highly recommend these Burt's Bees cleansing sensitive wipes they are the bomb.
San Antonio, tx
I did not like these at all. They say they are for sensitive skin, but the first night I used them I had a horrible kind of rash breakout on my face around my mouth and underneath my chin. It made my skin very very very dry and it was bright red for weeks. Would not recommend
Spokane, WA
This is my favorite face wipe product on the market. I constantly come back for the smoothness, smell, and effectiveness. Instead of using one wipe in the morning and one at night, I use half in the am and the other half at night to double up!
Prestonsburg, KY
Not my favorite. I would probably only use these as a very last resort. They were super dry and I felt I wasted my money. I had to use several to take my makeup off. I wouldn’t purchase them again.
Turnersville, NJ
I have been using the Burt’s Bees towelettes with white tea extract for some time. They are very effective in cleansing my skin and leaves it with a reinvigorated feeling. I find it to be very gentle on my skin. Will continue to use.
Brooklyn, NY
As someone who suffers from skin sensitivity and redness, I can say that these face wipes are some of the best. I don’t feel like I’m just rubbing around my make up and clogging my pores more but I’m really getting my pores clean and getting the makeup off. I don’t, personally, love the smell of the wipes but it’s pretty light anyways. Minor issue when the product is so great!

Looking for your answer?