BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBurt's Bees
Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract

Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract

by Burt's Bees

Be kind to your sensitive skin with our soft, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic towelettes. In one cleansing step you'll wipe away dirt, oil and makeup while moisturizing and soothing skin with Cotton and Aloe—no rinsing or scrubbing necessary.

Are there any good makeup wipes for really sensitive skin that actually remove makeup well? The Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract is good but still kinda burns my eyes.
Are these actually good for sensitive skin, and what about sensitive eyes?
Do these dry out your skin? How well do they work?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract!
Jennifer K.
Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract uploaded by Jennifer K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using the BB facial cleansing towelettes for sensitive skin for many years. These take off makeup great and lave my skin feeling fresh and not overly dry. I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. These do not have a scent either which is a bonus!!
Halo R.
Austin, TX
Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract uploaded by Halo R.
Purchased at: Target
This is such a lovely product! 10/10! 🎉🎊👍🏻 I love this and this is a definite buy again! 💚
Tiffany J.
Rockwell, NC
Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract uploaded by Tiffany J.
Purchased at: Walmart
These burt bees wipes are the first ones I've tried. I believe they do clean your face but I only use these for emergencys when I really need to wipe off my foundation. I have sensitive combination acne prone skin and i really don't recommend that you use these to remove makeup on your eyes, if you have sensitive skin like me. It really burnes and irritated my eye lids excessively! I expected more from burt's bees honestly, but these were inexpensive but I thought I'd give my review for anyone that has irritated sensitive skin problems aswell. It leaves my skin feeling greasy and this is just from light wiping, if you wipe your face to actually get makeup off like other wipes, with this product, you should not rub your face with these for removing makeup as my face all over starts to burn if I do any more than just a light "sweat-wiping" while at work. If you have sensitive skin use this kind with caution!!! Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This has a very light scent, they're moist, take makeup off very well and are very soft. They're cruelty free, paraben free and recyclable. They're not my favorite wipe, but they do work.
Nancy H.
calgary, AB
Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract uploaded by Nancy H.
My skin are sensitive. Using this wipes for e first time and I really like the softness of the product. I really would recommend this product to those who have sensitive skin!
Marion E.
Anaheim, CA
I received these as a gift from my sister. I've tried several types of Burt's Bees wipes now (some from sub boxes, some gifted to me by my other sister), and these are my favorite among them. They don't seem to have added fragrance. I didn't like the fragrance of the other ones I tried -- way too strong -- and these wipes have a little bit more liquid solution to them. They do a weird thing to my waterproof mascara where it turns the product to a gummy consistency while removing. It leaves behind little black pills of product that I have to be careful not to re-smear onto my face. I probably will not repurchase these. I think the best use of this product would be for travel - you could temporarily use these wipes to replace your cleanser, makeup remover, & washcloth to make packing easier & streamline your routine.
June F.
Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract uploaded by June F.
Purchased at: Target
These wipes have a funky smell that is a bit sour to me. They also annoy my rosacea- which is a bummer. The claim to be sensitive wipes, but not enough for my very picky skin. I like Burt’s Bees so I added a star.
Mikki B.
Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract uploaded by Mikki B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I prefer the wipes in the pink package but I can’t find them anywhere! These are pretty good too. I use them after I wash my face because there’s always a little residue that I miss. Very light scent and ok on my slightly sensitive skin.
Mierna R.
germantown, TN
Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract uploaded by Mierna R.
This product is really good for sensitive skin. If you want to remove makeup or just wipe your face with it. It’s really refreshing and it’s 98.5 % natural which is also really good! And it has cotton extract. And it’s not expensive at all It’s really affordable. I would recommend!
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
These are some of my favorite facial wipes. In addition to loving Burt’s Bees for their natural ingredients, I really love how they create formulas for sensitive skin. I’ve tried a few versions of their wipes and this has been my favorite by far. The cotton has just a slight scent of fresh laundry and is extremely soft. No tugging or pulling!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Winner S.
Vestal, NY
il y a 7 mois
Lydia L. il y a 7 mois
Pacifica has a rose face towelette that works really well on my face and I also have sensitive skin. It removes eye makeup really well and doesn’t feel greasy after either!