BY BURT'S BEES

Buy Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract 30 ea at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Assembled Product Weight: 0.55 Pounds

Sandra A.
Modesto, CA
One of the best facial wipes out there and very very affordable! I have very sensitive skin and have never broken out or got irritated from using Burt's Bees sensitive skin wipes I actually recently had to switch to a different Burt's Bees skin wipe and I still haven't gotten irritated so I absolutely love this brand and their face wipes work really well to take off the makeup the one thing I should mention is that they're not super duper moisturizing or damp but they do the job and I double cleanse anyways.
Eli D.
I don’t love these. The cloth is nice and thick, but it kind of makes my skin burn and I feel like it isn’t the most effective when removing makeup. Since it marketed towards sensitive skin I feel like it shouldn’t burn, but maybe I’m just a little but allergic to something. My mom loves them though
Hannah M.
Mankato
I generally use these while hiking or backpacking with little access to no access to water. They have barely any scent, so they won’t attract animals in the wilderness. I probably will look for something else in the future, because they made my face feel tacky after using them.
Cassie D.
I LOVE THESE! It took me years to find far wipes that worked for my sensitive skin. These wipes are gentle but still remove all oil and dirt from my face. They even remove eye makeup without irritating my eyes. I will use these again and again!
Kendall L.
Oakdale, PA
I do not like these! They burn my eyes after I’m done using them! They don’t smell the best and it’s a struggle to get makeup off with them! Also sometimes they are like almost dry when I pull them out of the pack. Buy from a different brand!
Devyn S.
Brooklyn, NY
The price and quality of these is great! Does a good job of cleansing as well as removing makeup. I like Burt’s bees products because they are a good middle range brand. I would recommend for anyone who has combination to normal skin!
Lana N.
Stony brook, NY
No intense smell like the other burts bees towelettes. It hasn’t broke me out yet but still testing it. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I didn’t think anything could work as well as the neutrogena one. Definitely recommend
Jessica C.
Victorville, CA
Took off my makeup just fine but after a couple of days the pack dried out. I even closed it tight and put it upside down just like I do all the other wipes I use just a little disappointed but other than that they work just okay.
Nikki W.
These wipes are great. They remove my makeup and all grime and leave my skin soft and moisturized. I throw them in my bag when traveling as a quick, refreshing wipe after a flight. I highly received these.
Jessica R.
Homestead
I love these because I have sensitive skin and they don’t irritate my skin at all. All other brands I tried were too harsh and even stung my eyes. I highly recommend these for my peeps with sensitive skin!

back