BY BURT'S BEES

Skin-friendly Has Never Felt Nicer Thanks To Our Handy Towelettes. In One Simple Step, They Kindly Remove Your Make-up, While Cleansing And Toning Your Skin. Lovingly Created With Cotton Extract To Soften Your Skin, Rice Extract To Moisturize And Aloe To Soothe, Each Natural Towelette Is As Gentle As Gentle Can Be. . .Removes Dirt, Oil And Make-up Without Rinsing.

• Softens With Cotton Extract, Moisturizes With Rice Extract And Calms Skin With Aloe.
  • Fragrance Free.
  • Hypoallergenic And Allergy Tested.
  • Dermatologist Tested And Ophthalmologist Tested.
  • Fsc Certified, Natural Cloth.

Ingredient:

Softening Cotton Extract Helps Skin Replenish Its Outer Layer And Minimize The Effects Of Potential Irritants Such As Harsh Soaps Or Cleansers. Making It The Natural Ingredient To Pick For Sensitive Skin Care.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet, Extrait De Racine De Betterave) Root Extracteuphrasia Officinalis Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane, Extrait De Canne A Sucre) Extract, Sucrose, Fructose, Glucose, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Trehalose, Citric Acid, Inositol, Alcohol Denat., Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.

• Does this product irritate your skin? Is it worth the pur...1 Answers
  • Do these do a good job of getting your makeup off? They'r...5 Answers
  • Are these good for removing makeup?3 Answers
Traci W.
Kronenwetter, WI
This is my go to when I'm too tired to wash my face before bed, or when I'm traveling. Since some nights I don't get home from work until after 11:30 (yay for working in baseball!) I use these quite frequently and they work! Make-up gone and my skin feels clean, not greasy, and it keeps break-outs to a minimum.
Melinda W.
I really love these makeup wipes! I have very dry sensitive skin and these do not irritate or dry out my skin at all. They don't have an overwhelming scent which I appreciate and they are 99.1 % natural. These take off my makeup very well and don't leave a bad residue on my face after. I definitely recommend these!
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
I absolutely love face wipes! They are my go to and Burt’s Bees is my utmost favorite brand! I love how the Cotton extract ones smell and my face feels super clean after using them. They actually helped me clear up my face after a roseacea breakout! They are gentle and again smell amazing!
Tristen F.
I wasnt really impressed with this make up wipe. First off, personally I think it smells weird. And I find that it's a bit over priced for the amount of wipes you get. It takes your make up off no problem but i just didnt like the smell and the lasting feeling after.
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
I don’t like to rate something this low. However, these Makeup Remover wipes are supposed to be for sensitive skin. They burn the crap out of my eyes and I have to rinse them for a while after use, to make it stop. They do remove makeup pretty well, but do not remove the semi perm lipsticks that I wear without using several wipes. That ends up burning my lips too. I’ve had to give them away because I couldn’t use them anymore.
Eva M.
These are my to go facial wipes since I have sensitive skin these are always so kind to my face without irritating my skin or drying out my skin. Also, it’s scentless which is a major thing for me because I feel the scented wipes make my skin so dry.
Carly C.
Austin, TX
These are one of my go to makeup wipes! Such good quality for the low price they’re at!! These are extremely sensitive skin friendly and do not irritate whatsoever! If you’re looking for a good sensitive friendly makeup wipe this is your winner!!
Ashley C.
I have sensitive skin and these don’t bother me at all. They’re scented but it’s not overpowering and they are very gentle. They take most of my makeup off; I just need something a little more heavy duty for my waterproof mascara.
Kayleigh H.
Jonesboro, GA
I love these wipes. They are my go to for removing makeup and just cleaning my face after a long day . The Sensitive are very gentle on skin , the other ones with sense are a little harsh and make my face turn very red and burn a little. The only reason i gave 4 stars was because of the price i wish they were a little cheaper, if so i could always buy these
Ashley K.
Medford
Due to me having crazy extremely sensitive skin, especially on my face, its really hard for me to find products that dont irritate and make me really red and/or puffy. So i heard alot of great things about burts bees in general so i bought the sensitive wipes and these work great!! Dont leave me red, no irritation, and no left over grease!! 10/10 recommend!!
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Did these break out anyone else?
Dee C.
Do these leave a residue on your skin after use?
Elizabeth C.
Did anyone else have a problem with numbness after using these? I don't break out or have any burning, but my whole mouth (inside and out) goes numb. This has happened every time I've used these and it's a bit concerning.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Do these do a good job of getting your makeup off? They're supposed to be one of the best natural face wipes available.
Lashonda H.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for removing makeup?