BY BURT'S BEES #70 in Face Wipes

Skin-friendly Has Never Felt Nicer Thanks To Our Handy Towelettes. In One Simple Step, They Kindly Remove Your Make-up, While Cleansing And Toning Your Skin. Lovingly Created With Cotton Extract To Soften Your Skin, Rice Extract To Moisturize And Aloe To Soothe, Each Natural Towelette Is As Gentle As Gentle Can Be. . .Removes Dirt, Oil And Make-up Without Rinsing.

• Softens With Cotton Extract, Moisturizes With Rice Extract And Calms Skin With Aloe.
  • Fragrance Free.
  • Hypoallergenic And Allergy Tested.
  • Dermatologist Tested And Ophthalmologist Tested.
  • Fsc Certified, Natural Cloth.

Ingredient:

Softening Cotton Extract Helps Skin Replenish Its Outer Layer And Minimize The Effects Of Potential Irritants Such As Harsh Soaps Or Cleansers. Making It The Natural Ingredient To Pick For Sensitive Skin Care.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet, Extrait De Racine De Betterave) Root Extracteuphrasia Officinalis Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane, Extrait De Canne A Sucre) Extract, Sucrose, Fructose, Glucose, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Trehalose, Citric Acid, Inositol, Alcohol Denat., Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.

• Does this product irritate your skin? Is it worth the pur...1 Answers
  • Do these do a good job of getting your makeup off? They'r...4 Answers
  • Are these good for removing makeup?3 Answers
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
All natural and made with real natural cotton, these wipes from Burt’s Bees will make you feel good while using them. With this product your skin will be pampered while makeup is taken off. The key ingredient here is rice which is used to absorb oils and draw trapped makeup out of pores. Aloe and artemisia umbelliformis flower will sooth and condition skin while gently breaking down stubborn makeup. This product also contains beet root extract, a muti-tasking protect-ant used to fight free-radicals and visible signs of aging while aiding in the makeup removal process. These cleansing wipes are great for sensitive skin or those who want a natural product without the risk of irritation.
Morgan M.
These are great make up remover wipes. They are for sensitive skin so they don’t have ingredients that irritate the skin. They are allergy tested and hypoallergenic. There aren’t a ton of wipes in a package but great if you have sensitive skin.
Traci W.
Kronenwetter, WI
This is my go to when I'm too tired to wash my face before bed, or when I'm traveling. Since some nights I don't get home from work until after 11:30 (yay for working in baseball!) I use these quite frequently and they work! Make-up gone and my skin feels clean, not greasy, and it keeps break-outs to a minimum.
Melinda W.
I really love these makeup wipes! I have very dry sensitive skin and these do not irritate or dry out my skin at all. They don't have an overwhelming scent which I appreciate and they are 99.1 % natural. These take off my makeup very well and don't leave a bad residue on my face after. I definitely recommend these!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I love Burt's bees and all its products. This facial cleansing towelettes are awesome. They are for sensitive skin so if you do have sensitive skin this is the one for you. It is not 100% natural like other products however it doesn't not irritate my skin since I have very sensitive skin. The smell is eww unfortunately. Doesn't have a scent to it. Bit it does the job and it clean the face just how it's supposed to. Love it !!
Jamie G.
Fairfax
Not the best makeup remover. I had to really scrub my face and eyes to get all of it off. However I do like the scent and I don’t feel like I’m putting anything too harsh on my skin. Would not recommend, I would stick to the Neutragena cleansing wipes.
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
I don’t like to rate something this low. However, these Makeup Remover wipes are supposed to be for sensitive skin. They burn the crap out of my eyes and I have to rinse them for a while after use, to make it stop. They do remove makeup pretty well, but do not remove the semi perm lipsticks that I wear without using several wipes. That ends up burning my lips too. I’ve had to give them away because I couldn’t use them anymore.
Robyn D.
Long lasting moisture, very faint scent. Non irritating. But sort of not a lot of product. Which is why I gave 4 stars. Also not good for green Beauty soloutions. Really ideal for campaign, prolonged outdoor activities, medical stays. Maybe traveling.
Ashley C.
I have sensitive skin and these don’t bother me at all. They’re scented but it’s not overpowering and they are very gentle. They take most of my makeup off; I just need something a little more heavy duty for my waterproof mascara.
Devin J.
Wilmore, KY
Integral in my routine because I have sensitive, acne-prone skin. I need to get my makeup off before cleansing to make sure I have all the day's grime totally removed, and this is the only cloth I have ever bought that doesn't make my face red and irritated.
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Did these break out anyone else?
Dee C.
Do these leave a residue on your skin after use?
Elizabeth C.
Did anyone else have a problem with numbness after using these? I don't break out or have any burning, but my whole mouth (inside and out) goes numb. This has happened every time I've used these and it's a bit concerning.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Do these do a good job of getting your makeup off? They're supposed to be one of the best natural face wipes available.
Lashonda H.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for removing makeup?