BY BURT'S BEES #63 in Face Wipes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Skin-friendly Has Never Felt Nicer Thanks To Our Handy Towelettes. In One Simple Step, They Kindly Remove Your Make-up, While Cleansing And Toning Your Skin. Lovingly Created With Cotton Extract To Soften Your Skin, Rice Extract To Moisturize And Aloe To Soothe, Each Natural Towelette Is As Gentle As Gentle Can Be. . .Removes Dirt, Oil And Make-up Without Rinsing.

• Softens With Cotton Extract, Moisturizes With Rice Extract And Calms Skin With Aloe.
  • Fragrance Free.
  • Hypoallergenic And Allergy Tested.
  • Dermatologist Tested And Ophthalmologist Tested.
  • Fsc Certified, Natural Cloth.

Ingredient:

Softening Cotton Extract Helps Skin Replenish Its Outer Layer And Minimize The Effects Of Potential Irritants Such As Harsh Soaps Or Cleansers. Making It The Natural Ingredient To Pick For Sensitive Skin Care.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet, Extrait De Racine De Betterave) Root Extracteuphrasia Officinalis Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane, Extrait De Canne A Sucre) Extract, Sucrose, Fructose, Glucose, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Trehalose, Citric Acid, Inositol, Alcohol Denat., Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.

• Does this product irritate your skin? Is it worth the pur...1 Answers
  • Do these do a good job of getting your makeup off? They'r...4 Answers
  • Are these good for removing makeup?3 Answers
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
All natural and made with real natural cotton, these wipes from Burt’s Bees will make you feel good while using them. With this product your skin will be pampered while makeup is taken off. The key ingredient here is rice which is used to absorb oils and draw trapped makeup out of pores. Aloe and artemisia umbelliformis flower will sooth and condition skin while gently breaking down stubborn makeup. This product also contains beet root extract, a muti-tasking protect-ant used to fight free-radicals and visible signs of aging while aiding in the makeup removal process. These cleansing wipes are great for sensitive skin or those who want a natural product without the risk of irritation.
Morgan M.
These are great make up remover wipes. They are for sensitive skin so they don’t have ingredients that irritate the skin. They are allergy tested and hypoallergenic. There aren’t a ton of wipes in a package but great if you have sensitive skin.
Traci W.
Kronenwetter, WI
This is my go to when I'm too tired to wash my face before bed, or when I'm traveling. Since some nights I don't get home from work until after 11:30 (yay for working in baseball!) I use these quite frequently and they work! Make-up gone and my skin feels clean, not greasy, and it keeps break-outs to a minimum.
Melinda W.
I really love these makeup wipes! I have very dry sensitive skin and these do not irritate or dry out my skin at all. They don't have an overwhelming scent which I appreciate and they are 99.1 % natural. These take off my makeup very well and don't leave a bad residue on my face after. I definitely recommend these!
Michelle M.
Palmerton, PA
I can’t say enough good things about these makeup remover wipes! I am a repeat user and have been for about 2 years now! I love how soft they are on my face and the smell is so relaxing! I use it multiple times a day and it doesn’t bother my skin at all! Reasonable and lasts a long time! Great product!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I love Burt's bees and all its products. This facial cleansing towelettes are awesome. They are for sensitive skin so if you do have sensitive skin this is the one for you. It is not 100% natural like other products however it doesn't not irritate my skin since I have very sensitive skin. The smell is eww unfortunately. Doesn't have a scent to it. Bit it does the job and it clean the face just how it's supposed to. Love it !!
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
I absolutely love face wipes! They are my go to and Burt’s Bees is my utmost favorite brand! I love how the Cotton extract ones smell and my face feels super clean after using them. They actually helped me clear up my face after a roseacea breakout! They are gentle and again smell amazing!
Jamie G.
Fairfax
Not the best makeup remover. I had to really scrub my face and eyes to get all of it off. However I do like the scent and I don’t feel like I’m putting anything too harsh on my skin. Would not recommend, I would stick to the Neutragena cleansing wipes.
Tristen F.
I wasnt really impressed with this make up wipe. First off, personally I think it smells weird. And I find that it's a bit over priced for the amount of wipes you get. It takes your make up off no problem but i just didnt like the smell and the lasting feeling after.
Eva M.
These are my to go facial wipes since I have sensitive skin these are always so kind to my face without irritating my skin or drying out my skin. Also, it’s scentless which is a major thing for me because I feel the scented wipes make my skin so dry.
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Did these break out anyone else?
Dee C.
Do these leave a residue on your skin after use?
Elizabeth C.
Did anyone else have a problem with numbness after using these? I don't break out or have any burning, but my whole mouth (inside and out) goes numb. This has happened every time I've used these and it's a bit concerning.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Do these do a good job of getting your makeup off? They're supposed to be one of the best natural face wipes available.
Lashonda H.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for removing makeup?

back