BY BURT'S BEES #7 in Face Wipes

Skin-friendly Has Never Felt Nicer Thanks To Our Handy Towelettes. In One Simple Step, They Kindly Remove Your Make-up, While Cleansing And Toning Your Skin. Lovingly Created With Cotton Extract To Soften Your Skin, Rice Extract To Moisturize And Aloe To Soothe, Each Natural Towelette Is As Gentle As Gentle Can Be. . .Removes Dirt, Oil And Make-up Without Rinsing.

• Softens With Cotton Extract, Moisturizes With Rice Extract And Calms Skin With Aloe.
  • Fragrance Free.
  • Hypoallergenic And Allergy Tested.
  • Dermatologist Tested And Ophthalmologist Tested.
  • Fsc Certified, Natural Cloth.

Ingredient:

Softening Cotton Extract Helps Skin Replenish Its Outer Layer And Minimize The Effects Of Potential Irritants Such As Harsh Soaps Or Cleansers. Making It The Natural Ingredient To Pick For Sensitive Skin Care.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet, Extrait De Racine De Betterave) Root Extracteuphrasia Officinalis Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane, Extrait De Canne A Sucre) Extract, Sucrose, Fructose, Glucose, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Trehalose, Citric Acid, Inositol, Alcohol Denat., Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.

• Do these do a good job of getting your makeup off? They're suppos...4 Answers
  • Are these good for removing makeup?3 Answers
  • Do these leave a residue on your skin after use?10 Answers
Nancy L.
It takes off all of my make up! I love it and it comes in very scented and damp packaging so it makes your face smells like a grapefruit lol or lemons. I love love love Burt’s Bees! I also love that it really makes my skin feel hydrated and not like the other towelette brands where they’re not even wet and hardly takes off any mark of make up.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
All natural and made with real natural cotton, these wipes from Burt’s Bees will make you feel good while using them. With this product your skin will be pampered while makeup is taken off. The key ingredient here is rice which is used to absorb oils and draw trapped makeup out of pores. Aloe and artemisia umbelliformis flower will sooth and condition skin while gently breaking down stubborn makeup. This product also contains beet root extract, a muti-tasking protect-ant used to fight free-radicals and visible signs of aging while aiding in the makeup removal process. These cleansing wipes are great for sensitive skin or those who want a natural product without the risk of irritation.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
I like thease so much!! They are so gentle to the face not harsh at all. Thease are great to clean off your makeup or just any oil or dirt on your face. Yes it met my expectations. I recommend to get thease facial cleansing towelettes. They are affordable!!
Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
Skin-friendly has never felt nicer thanks to our handy towelettes. In one simple step, they kindly remove your make-up, while cleansing and toning your skin. Lovingly created with Cotton Extract to soften your skin, Rice Extract to moisturize and Aloe to soothe, each natural towelette is as gentle as gentle can be. . .

• Removes dirt, oil and make-up without rinsing.
• Softens with Cotton Extract, moisturizes with Rice Extract and calms skin with Aloe.
• Fragrance Free.
• Hypoallergenic and Allergy Tested.
• Dermatologist Tested and Ophthalmologist Tested.
• FSC certified, natural cloth.
Addie E.
Spooner, WI
I really love this product. My skin breaks out very easily as it’s sensitive to perfumes- but since I’ve started using this my breakouts have diminished! Super gentle and still gets everything off. Heavy eye makeup will sometimes be difficult to get off, but I still love it!
Melinda W.
I really love these makeup wipes! I have very dry sensitive skin and these do not irritate or dry out my skin at all. They don't have an overwhelming scent which I appreciate and they are 99.1 % natural. These take off my makeup very well and don't leave a bad residue on my face after. I definitely recommend these!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I love Burt's bees and all its products. This facial cleansing towelettes are awesome. They are for sensitive skin so if you do have sensitive skin this is the one for you. It is not 100% natural like other products however it doesn't not irritate my skin since I have very sensitive skin. The smell is eww unfortunately. Doesn't have a scent to it. Bit it does the job and it clean the face just how it's supposed to. Love it !!
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
I don’t like to rate something this low. However, these Makeup Remover wipes are supposed to be for sensitive skin. They burn the crap out of my eyes and I have to rinse them for a while after use, to make it stop. They do remove makeup pretty well, but do not remove the semi perm lipsticks that I wear without using several wipes. That ends up burning my lips too. I’ve had to give them away because I couldn’t use them anymore.
Rebecca F.
This product is great. I love that it is natural and it is very easy on sensitive skin. Great for taking makeup off as well. It is a bit pricey but it lasts at least a month. I would recommend to a friend.
Megan C.
['Ashland', 'VA'], VA
Love this product! I have super sensitive skin and most face wipes burn my eyes or make me break out -- but not this! I haven't had a single issue with this product, it's a great price, and I'm definitely buying it again! It's worth it. Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Did these break out anyone else?
Dee C.
Do these leave a residue on your skin after use?
Elizabeth C.
Did anyone else have a problem with numbness after using these? I don't break out or have any burning, but my whole mouth (inside and out) goes numb. This has happened every time I've used these and it's a bit concerning.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Do these do a good job of getting your makeup off? They're supposed to be one of the best natural face wipes available.
Lashonda H.
Waco, TX
Are these good for removing makeup?