BY BURT'S BEES

This Soap-free Cream Cleanser Is Clinically Proven To Moisturize Sensitive Skin While Gently Cleansing Away Dirt, Oil And Make-up Without Over Drying Or Causing Redness. Distinctly Formulated With Softening Cotton Extract That Can Help Sustain Moisture Which Can Help Shield Skin From Potential Irritants Such As Harsh Soaps Or Face Washes, It Also Moisturizes With Rice Extract And Soothes With Aloe. Naturally Gentle And Skin-friendly For Daily Use, Discover Our Best Facial Cleanser For Sensitive Skin

• Softens And Can Help Shield Skin From Potential Irritants With Cotton Extract.
  • Soap Free, Fragrance Free And Hypoallergenic.
  • Gently Removes Dirt, Oil And Make-up Without Over Drying Or Causing Redness.
  • Formulated With Cleansing Quillaja And Yucca Extracts.
  • Allergy Tested And Dermatologist Tested.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Sucrose Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Flower Extractoryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet, Extrait De Racine De Betterave) Root Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Yucca Schidigera Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane, Extrait De Canne À Sucre) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Silica, Sucrose, Fructose, Glucose, Coco-glucoside, Inositol Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Trehalose, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ci 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol.

How To Use:

Wet Face And Apply Cleanser With Fingertips Or Wet Washcloth. Massage Gently, Avoiding Contact With The Eye Area. Rinse Thoroughly. Pat Skin Dry. For Best Results, Follow With Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream In The Morning And Sensitive Night Cream In The Evening.

Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser
  • "I bought this at cvs because I needed a facial cleanser and I had a Coupon for this one and I'm glad I bought it. I have real sensitive skin that reactions to a lot of different products. This one so far has been good for my skin. It feels like I'm washing my face with lotion it doesn't Even suds up. But it leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean and it also Removes make up easily. " in 99 reviews
  • "I love this facial cleanser, it is very moisturizing. I have acne prone, combination skin. It doesn't irritate my skin, whenever I rinse it off my face feels very soft and moisturized. I like that it is soap free and made from natural ingredients. Will purchase again. " in 15 reviews
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
Pros of this is you don't have to use a moisturizer after you wash your face, smells fresh, very gentle, natural, and a lot of product.
Cons this doesn't take off makeup very well at all! It's really just for people who don't wear a lot of makeup, and if you have extremely sensitive skin, it doesn't give you that deep clean feeling, I feel like I still have makeup left in my skin after washing, the container is kind of odd it looks like a lotion bottle, I accidentally thought it was my tooth paste and actually brushed my teeth with it! Yuck! So yeah if your a total zombie in the morning like me it's easy to get it mixed up 😂 I do recommend trying if you suffer from eczema or psoriasis, or if you're hypo allergenic because this is very very gentle! For me it just doesn't work, I have combo skin so don't buy if you have normal or combination skin. I probably won't buy again.
Sally A.
NYC
This product--Sensitive Facial Cleanser-- began healing my skin almost
IMMEDIATELY! I very much LIKE the light film it leaves over cleansed
skin as that helps to keep a certain amount of the beneficial,
protective ingredients right where they need to be. Experiencing contact
dermatitis just prior to using this cleanser, I was looking for
something to stop the cycle of putting anything with irritants in it on
my skin. Having tried many "fails" in my quest, I was ready to just try
water only and a wash rag. But, since trying your product, there is now
no need for that. I rushed out and purchased another tube to be sure I
had one on hand!

PS--For those who say that it does not remove eye makeup, here is what I do:
Before
cleansing, I use a small amount of almond oil on my fingers to work out
especially stubborn eye liner, mascara, etc. Then, without rinsing, I
add your cleanser over eyes and entire face. Then rinse and then use a
wet wash rag to gently remove any excess product.

If I need added
protection, I simply then put a tiny bit extra on my face mixed with
some water and gently part dry so as to leave a very thin protective
film on my skin. Seriously, this has worked wonders. May your ALWAYS
keep manufacturing this with the SAME ingredients, please!
Enoch G.
winter springs
This is a great product!!! I have combination skin so I’ve tried everything from face washes to moisturizer and all have failed. I either have an oily face from moisturizer or too dry faced from face wash. This product is a two in one for me with spectacular ingredients for my sensitive skin. Keeps my face perfect and not irritated. Only downfall is the lack of lather but in my case the lack of lather is what keeps my face from over drying after wash. I love this product and keep it in my household for all my kids as-well.
Tiffanyy J.
China Grove, NC
Really trying to get my skin right this summer! So i decided to try the Burts Bees facial products. Today is my first day and so far going pretty well, the cleanser seems to apply just as advertised, its very light on the skin its smooth and easy to rub in, no fragrance, i then used the burts bees Acne toner. It didnt seem too oily and it had no smell. Then i used the burts bees moisturizer and its amazing! Seems too make my face a bit sticky so next time im going to trt using less but its very easy to apply and makes your skin feel great. I definitely would recommend using any Burts Bees products.
Kiri S.
Stillwater, OK
I really liked this cleanser for nigh time. I use either this cleanser or the yes to carrots cleanser at night. I feel like they have similar consistencies. I like how this cleanser leaves my face feeling nice and moisturized. I have used one bottle of this and will purchase this again in the future.
Sol K.
I guess it made my skin feel nice upon application but it’s just worth nothing. It made me breakout and I didn’t see any single positive effect over my skin the entire time I was using it. It’s expensive and not worth it at all because it does nothing but break you out. My face didn’t feel very cleansed.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
This is one of the gentlest facial cleansers I've used so far! I purchased this product at Target. It doesn't irritate or dry out my skin at all. I already have the night cream and plan to use this along with the night cream in the evening.
Abbie L.
Concord, NC
I started using this in the fall of last year because my face cleanser was starting to dry my face out. I grabbed this while walking through an aisle quickly. It’s been the greatest quick purchase I’ve made. This has helped my skin out so much. This paired with the rest of my skin care routine has changed my skin completely
Casey S.
Forest Lake
My sensitive skin has never felt better with this cleanser. It’s very inexpensive and has great quality while maintaining its natural properties. My skin looks and feels it’s best after this product. I buy it at target where most of Burt’s bees products can be found.
Kristen M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am only a few days into it and I’m really liking it. I have pretty dry skin, sensitive skin, that tends to breakout. Most soaps dry my face out immediately and I get some minor redness. I tried “moisturizing” face washed, but those left residues on my face. This is very gentle and seems to get the job done without drying or irritating my face. I went out today with zero makeup on and was able to@fee great because it’s helped get rid of a lot of the redness that I’ve always had on my face.
Cheyenne B.
Does anyone recommend this for dry acne prone and sensitive skin? Usually my face burns when I use cream cleansers? The only thing I have found that doesn't burn is the cetaphil kind.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Can one with sensitive use this product?
Gaila B.
Batesville , AR
I've always wanted to try this!! Does it work really well? Does it burn?
Amanda K.
Johnstown
Does this product burn when you use it on eczema or irritated skin?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this remove all makeup? How much does this cost?