BY BURT'S BEES

Natural Skin Solutions This lightweight cream is clinically proven to moisturize, calm and soothe the delicate skin around the eye area. Uniquely formulated with cotton extract to help improve skin s barrier function to  maintain natural moisture, rice extract to help combat environmental aggressors which can irritate skin prone to sensitivity , and skin soothing aloe. Naturally gentle and skin friendly for daily use. Moisturizes, Calms and Soothes Sensitive Skin Fragrance Free, Non Comedogenic Hypoallergenic, Allergy Tested Dermatologist Tested Ophthalmologist Tested 99% Natural For Details Call Made In USA see more...

• "This sensitive eye cream works wonders!" in 2 reviews
  • "I also think its at a great price point compared to other products of this quality. " in 2 reviews
  • "It is easy to find in store, and a great price point!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have to pat and massage this in for a little bit to help it sink in." in 2 reviews
  • "It's on the pricey side due to the amount of cream but it's worth every penny I use it before applying my makeup every morning , it works wonders def a must have" in 2 reviews
Lasca T.
Saint George, UT
I don't know why this is labeled sensitive. My eye area is very sensitive and this burns my eyes so badly. I bought this because I thought it might solve my need for an eye cream but sadly, it didn't work for me. Avoid this if you have sensitive eyes.
Guylene P.
Carrier Mills, IL
I'm 52 yrs old and the wrinkles around my eyes are starting, yikes! I bought this on clearance sale. I love it! the little creases are gone. No way will I buy any more $60 eye cream. This is awesome.
Kelsey H.
W Melbourne, FL
I have sensitive combo skin, mainly dry around my eyes. This keeps the area around my eyes nice and moisturized.
Alyssa O.
Chandler
I absolutely love this! It helps lighten my dark circles on my eyes and keeps them hydrated. The packaging is so simple and I love how easily I can read it. It was everything I expected and more! It exceeded my expectations and I will definitely buy again!
Aurora S.
Takoma Park
I have been using this product for about a month now, I put it on before I go to sleep and right before I do my makeup. Honestly I have not noticed it helping my under eye area at all, I still have dark circles after a long day of work. The reason I gave this product 4 stars is because I love what it does when I apply foundation and concealer over it, usually my under eye has a tone of creases when I apply heavy product over it...however if I make sure to put this eye cream on first my under eye creases almost completely vanish under the makeup!
Mallory S.
Tallahassee, FL
I had started getting sensitive eyelids from constant use of skin care and make-up. They were aching and burning whenever I applied products... even very high end products!!! So I decided to give them a break and only use burts bees sensitive eye cream. It has done wonders and made my skin heal and feel SO much better!!!! Thoroughly impressed by this product and for such a great price you can't beat it.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I currently use this product practically every day! It's a solid eye crème that goes on my skin smoothly and makes the skin around my eyes feel hydrated and fresh. I like the product and the packaging is convenient. The product is easy to find in practically any drugstore, although I bought it online. Solid product!
Genesis A.
New york, NY
This product is underwhelming. I just did not notice a difference in my skin after using it. The price is fine, and it's easily bought in Target, but I jut don't feel like this product lives up to the brand's expectations. I definitely need to keep searching for a better eye cream.
Samantha R.
Hartford, CT
I'm obsessed with this stuff. I put in on twice a day. It has a subtle scent and is super gentle. I've had irritations from other eye cream but not with this one. It goes on super smooth and dries clear within seconds.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Burt’s Bees Sensitive Eye Cream with Cotton
Extract is precisely what my puffy, parched and puckered eyes have been
thirsting for!  Being one with especially
sensitive skin is beyond maddening attempting discovering an eye cream that
will not inflame my eyes or trigger even more redness than I already
possess.  Unearthing this 99% natural
creation was a phenomenon to say the least!
I’ve used this cream for a week now and my wrinkles are softer, the puffiness
has vanished and all with zero inflammation or itchiness!  This is a soothing eye cream that I’m able to
employ everyday; a principle item for my sensitive skin.  I highly suggest this Burt’s Bees Eye Cream
and I will definitely acquire it habitually.
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Love Burt's bee products anyone know if this stuff really work
Alexandria J.
Columbus, OH
Hi, how many weeks of use until you notice a difference with undereye puffiness/bags? thx!