BY BURT'S BEES

Sensitive Skin And Puffy Eyes? Experience Our Best Eye Cream For Sensitive Skin. Our Natural Lightweight Under-eye Cream Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Puffiness And Is Clinically Proven To Hydrate The Delicate Eye Area Without Causing Redness Or Irritation. Formulated With Softening Cotton Extract That Can Help Sustain Moisture Which Can Help Shield Skin From Potential Irritants Such As Harsh Soaps Or Facial Cleansers. Infused With Antioxidant-containing White Genepi Extract And Tannin-containing Eyebright While Rice Extract Moisturizes And Aloe Soothes. Best Of All, It's Naturally Gentle And Skin-friendly, So You Can Use It Every Day. Giving Your Sensitive Skin The Daily Care It Deserves.

• Softens And Can Help Shield Skin From Potential Irritants With Cotton Extract
  • Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Under-eye Puffiness
  • Infused With Antioxidant-containing White Genepi Extract And Eyebright
  • Olive Fruit Oil, Rich In Antioxidants, Helps To Smooth And Soften Skin
  • Fragrance Free, All Day Formula
  • Hypoallergenic And Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested And Allergy Tested

Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ci 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Alcohol Denat., Kaolin, Coco-glucosidegossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet, Extrait De Racine De Betterave) Root Extract, Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane, Extrait De Canne À Sucre) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sucrose, Fructose Glucose, Inositol, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Lactic Acid, Trehalose, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Pca, Phenoxyethanol

How To Use:

Use In The Morning And Evening. Place Small Dots Around Eye Area And Gently Smooth Into Skin.

Burt's Bees Sensitive Eye Cream
  • "It's on the pricey side due to the amount of cream but it's worth every penny I use it before applying my makeup every morning , it works wonders def a must have" in 2 reviews
  • "I have to pat and massage this in for a little bit to help it sink in." in 2 reviews
  • "I also think its at a great price point compared to other products of this quality. " in 2 reviews
  • "It is easy to find in store, and a great price point!" in 2 reviews
  • "This sensitive eye cream works wonders!" in 2 reviews
Sydney E.
Woodmere, NY
This is a really solid eye cream from the drugstore. It's not the cheapest available but it is a lot more inexpensive than others found at Sephora and even others at the drugstore. This cream isn't going to drastically change your under eye skin but it is very moisturizing and soothing. After my eye cream before this one left my under eyes irritated and my eyes burning. This one really soothed everything and brought them back to life. Like I said, this isn't a miracle product (it isn't going to reduce puffiness and/or dark circles) but if you need a good hydrating cream that won't break the bank or burn your eyes, this is a really good choice
Dani G.
I'm currently using this eye product every night before bed at the end of my facial routine. I have sensitive eyes and creams in the past have made my eyes water, but this one did not which I was very pleased with. I really like the squeeze tip applicator of this product, it really helps to make sure you don't use too much (you don't need a lot). It's a reliable eye cream, nothing fancy but reliable. Priced well too. I'll probably be a return customer.
Abby R.
I love this I cream for morning and night. The cotton extract in this product makes it very light weight and thin and it sinks into my skin very quickly. However I don't really like wearing it under make up, because it tends to ball up a little bit. On no make up days though, I absolutely love how lightweight and hydrating it is without irritating my eyes. Will definitely repurchase!
Halie B.
Brazil, IN
I have psoriasis around my eyelid so I looked and looked for a product that was safe to use around my eyes. I came across this product at Walmart and was first hesitant to use it due to the price being slightly expensive. However, after using this product the psoriasis around my eye has gotten so much better and has helped me gain my confidence back! It does take a little to get used to the feeling of it around your eye, but it is so worth it!
Debbie K.
Seattle, WA
I'd say for its price, it gets the job done. I'm only nineteen so I don't really have any wrinkles so I can't really say that I have noticed any huge improvements to my under eye area but it hasn't gotten any worse! Plus, it doesn't irritate my eyes at all like other eye creams. I would definitely repurchase!
Danielle E.
Midland, TX
I love this eye cream! I get eczema on my eyelids and under eye from time to time and this is the only cream that I can use that doesn’t burn. I use it every day morning and night. It’s light enough that it doesn’t make a mess under my concealer. I’m undecided about the applicator. It’s not bad, I just wish a little more would come out. The only reason for 4 stars is because I would like for it to be a little more hydrating. I definitely recommend this for anyone struggling with under eye sensitivity and wanting a great eye cream. And an added bonus... since it’s a Burt’s Bees product you can get it from the drug store!
Rachael C.
Burt's Bees Sensitive Eye Cream has been so great for my dry under eyes. Non greasy yet super hydrating, it’s everything I’d like to see in a good affordable eye cream. Subtle scent, great texture, and smooth application. I feel like the tube size is good however the applicator is odd - I just squeeze it out onto my fingers.
Kim J.
tallahassee, FL
I have noticed a significant difference in the puffiness and dark circles under my eyes since using this eye cream. I purchased it from Target from their natural beauty section. I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin and you want to use something a little lighter.
Samantha V.
Nampa ID
This is my favorite eye cream for at night. It has no fragrance, which is perfect for my gentle skin. I’ve been using this product for a few months now and it has completely changed my under eye dryness. I absolutely will repurchase....again and again!
Ashley H.
Weirton, WV
This product is really good! I’m not crazy about it but it does do its job. My eyes are always moisturized and never feel dry. I love this product because I do wear a lot of eyeshadow and my eye lids get dry but this product keeps them moisturized.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Love Burt's bee products anyone know if this stuff really work
Alexandria J.
Columbus, OH
Hi, how many weeks of use until you notice a difference with undereye puffiness/bags? thx!