Patricia B.
Richmond, VA

How is the scent of this moisturizer? I just purchased the brightening moisturizer by Burt's Bees and I am not a fan of the scent.

Rosalba M.
Rosalba M.
1 year, 2 months ago
I don't feel any scent from this moisturizer, I mean, it has a light scent like rice or something like that but it's so light that you can't barley feel it.
Monique Alyse M.
Monique Alyse M.
Anaheim, CA
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes I agree. The scent is a little strong but it is an all natural moisturizer so it works really well on dry skin.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Mount Vernon, NY
1 year, 3 months ago
It is one of the product that works best for the winter to me I love all your line especially the cream ...