BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's bees moisturizing cream - sensitive - 1.8 oz. More moisture. Less sensitive. Your sensitive skin deserves the very best, so we've developed a natural solution. Clinically proven to moisturize all day without causing redness or irritation, discover our best face cream for sensitive skin.

Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream
  • "I really recommend this to people who's skin gets irritated or has dry skin, good moister , very gentle and its all natural ." in 8 reviews
Samantha C.
Omaha
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just an average moisturizer. I use this every night before I go to bed. It’s very gentle on the skin, and it’s pretty lightweight. I sometimes mix this into my makeup primer to add some extra moisture. I probably won’t repurchase. It isn’t anything outstanding.
Aleysha L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little goes a long way with this amazing moisturizer. I have extremely dry skin and struggle finding a moisturizer that helps my dry patches and keeps them under control. this one has exceeded every expectation i had and i would recommend to anyone. i got mine for around $13
Samantha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It works great on my dry skin to keep it moisturized through the winter. It feels light when it goes on but really moisturizes your skin. I've already seen a huge difference in the texture of my skin. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Parissa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this moisturizer did leave my face very soft and nice, it did irritate my skin a little while I was putting it on. For someone who has very sensitive skin I do not recommend this product try using something like cetaphil.
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really impressed with this moisturizer. It's made for sensitive skin, and is very natural. It doesn't have a strong fragrance, if any. It was also very hydrating, which for my dry skin, was a godsend. I've always loved Burts Bees lip balm. It's a staple in any home. Trying their skincare was a stretch, but I was thoroughly impressed. I think anyone with sensitive skin should give this a try, especially dry, sensitive skin.
Nancy S.
Haverhill , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is so good. I use daily in the morning after cleansing with my Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser which is amazing. I love the ingredients because is 99.0% Natural. #Burt'sBees #IntenseHydration #DayLotion ##DrySkin #Natural #MadeinUSA #NoAnimalTesting #NaturalHealth #BeautyCareProducts #NoParabens #NoPhthalates #NoPetrolatum #NoSLS #DermatologistTested #Noncomedogenic
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good moisturizer for dry skin. During the winter my skin gets very dry and itchy, and this is one of the best products I ever tried that kept my skin moisturized during the cold seasons. It also avoids my nose skin from peeling in low temperatures. I guess you can't go wrong with Burt bees.
Dayton M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer so much! I had been searching for a good face lotion for so long, as I finally found this one! I've been using it for a long time, and I plan to continue buying it. It's very gentle and keeps your skin hydrated. My skin is never dry anymore, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily either.

Sarah C.
I love this moisturizer! It soaks into your skin super fast without feeling oily. I love that that the ingredients are "clean" and I can feel good about putting it on my face. I've tried other moisturizers that have really dried out my skin and caused me to break out- I've been using this one for about a month and haven't had any issues.
Jamie T.
Dunwoody, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this genius in a bottle? Maybe. I have found other products that work better with my skin, however that's just a minor "sheen" issue that often is handled after some blots. This otherwise is an inexpensive product that gets the job done with a lightweight solution. Unless another product wows me before this bottle is done, will buy again
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
How long have you used it
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
I've been wanting to Burt's Bees Sensitive Moisturizing Cream, how does it work?
Bri M.
Looove Burt's Bees Chapstick.. Worth the money???
🍁🍁🍁
I'd like to try this as a daily facial moisturizer but I have I have overt sensitive skin. Other products make my face red, hot and feels on fire....how does this seem to be for others?
Kristen C.
Columbia, MD
Can anyone tell me if these products contain lavender? I can be sensitive to it and want to know before I try the product. Thanks!