BY BURT'S BEES

Your Sensitive Skin Deserves The Very Best, So We've Developed A Natural Solution. Clinically Proven To Moisturize All Day Without Causing Redness Or Irritation, Discover Our Best Face Cream For Sensitive Skin. Formulated With Softening Cotton Extract That Can Help Sustain Moisture Which Can Help Shield Skin From Potential Irritants Such As Harsh Soaps Or Facial Cleansers. All While Rice Extract Moisturizes And Aloe Soothes Your Skin. Naturally Gentle For Everyday Use, Our Daily Moisturizing Cream Is What Your Sensitive Skin Has Been Waiting For.

• Softens And Can Help Shield Skin From Potential Irritants With Cotton Extract
  • Moisturizes With Rice Extract
  • Formulated With Jojoba Esters, A Natural Emollient
  • Does Not Cause Redness Or Irritation
  • All Day Formula
  • Formulated With Aloe To Soothe
  • Fragrance Free And Hypoallergenic
  • Allergy Tested And Dermatologist Tested

Aqua (Water, Eau), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Ci 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extractbeta Vulgaris (Beet, Extrait De Racine De Betterave) Root Extract, Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane, Extrait De Canne A Sucre) Extract Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Jojoba Esters, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Kaolin, Lecithin, Sucrose, Fructose, Glucose, Inositol, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Trehalose, Xanthan Gum Glyceryl Laurate, Potassium Sorbate, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Polystearate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Pca, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol

How To Use:

Use Daily After Cleansing With Sensitive Facial Cleanser. Gently Smooth Over Face And Neck.

Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream
  • "Burt's Bee's got this right. This is my summer go to face cream for daytime. 1-1 1/2 pump will be plenty. It the bottle will last you long time. Its goes on light and you don't even realize its one... not heavy at all. The best is it all natural as is with all Burt's Products. I have very sensitive skin..I tend to get irrition from make up and products very easy. This left me a very soft feeling skin!" in 100 reviews
  • "This stuff is great for people with sensitive skin! It's very moisturizing. You feel it soak into your skin immediately. It's non-greasy and hypoallergenic. This made my skin feel very soft and smooth. It's also great for people who don't have sensitive skin. It's an excellent facial moisturizing lotion." in 38 reviews
  • "This is my number one face moisturizer I use it is the morning, night, and right before I put my makeup one. I have very dry skin, and this does the job. Plus it's like 98% natural and cruelty free makes it so worth it. " in 27 reviews
Deirdre C.
I've been using this facial moisturizer for about a month and it's one of my favorites. I have combo skin where my forehead and nose is usually the driest, and my chin, jawline, and t-zone are oily. I also have acne prone skin usually on my chin and jawline.

I use this usually once a day, but upwards of twice a day. It's made my skin quite soft, and it's good for using on my whole face because it isn't oily enough to make my chin or jawline breakout. I usually use it in the morning, and as a refresher later in the day. But at night I need to use a more intense moisturizer on my forehead, cheeks, and nose. While this is very light weight, makes my face feel softer, and doesn't cause me to break out, I give it four stars because it doesn't quite moisturize enough.

I usually use this product after exfoliating with  St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub or after cleansing with  e.l.f. Daily Face Cleanser and toning with  Dickinson’s Enhanced Witch Hazel Hydrating Toner
Josie A.
I bought this a few months ago at Ulta and was pretty excited about it at first, but after using it a few times I realized it just wasn't for me. It didn't feel moisturizing at all and left a residue that made my skin feel like there was a film over it. I tried it again recently after reading all the good reviews, wondering if I was just being overdramatic the first few times I tried it, but I got the same results and same feeling from it :/
Carmen F.
Buffalo, NY
If you have baby skin like me, this is an absolute must have product for you. I don’t have to worry about irritation or harsh smells. It is a perfect day cream for me. The only thing I knocked it down for is that I feel like I really have to layer it. It doesn’t last as long because of this. Maybe if you use this on the rest of your skin and find a nice heavy eye cream? Still worth it! Get it on eBay or amazon for a much more reasonable price.
Andrea O.
Los Angeles , CA
Not the most moisturizing product but along with my eye cream and primers, works well in my morning routine. I use heavier creams at night. Received a reaction the first time I tried but I think it was something else because for the last month I have had. I negative experiences with the product. Well priced and a normal amount of moisture.
Anna W.
Meh... I wanted to like this since I typically love anything Burt's Bees, but it just didn't do it for me.
While it was okay on my really sensitive skin, I didn't feel it was moisturizing at all. I had better luck with less expensive lotions.
I wouldn't recommend it if you have dry skin as this did nothing for me.
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
99% natural ingredients, 100% my favorite moisturizer! Fragrance free, the moisturizer feels cooling without being watery or too heavy. I think the consistency counts it as a cream, this is my favorite product to use after a sheet mask- the combination boosts my glow. Burt’s Bees does it again, another classic. Definitely an item to repurchase and love.
Venus L.
I love this product and the fact that it’s made out of natural resources! I have tried a sample before and I will surely buy it soon! I encourage everyone to it as well and look forward to more of this brand👏💝
Vasavi K.
Beaumont, TX
This moisturizer was appealing to me bc the ingredients looked really good for sensitive skin. My skin seemed to handle the moisturizer well but I don’t feel like it was hydrating enough. I also feel like my makeup went on weird because of it... even though there was primer in between
Rachel S.
Ridgefield, CT
If you’re looking for an affordable alternative to pricey moisturizers at Sephora—this is it! I love that I can feel good about putting this on my face, the ingredients feel natural and it’s sensitive enough not to irritate my skin. Would recommend!
Marina P.
I like the fresh scent of this moisturizer that makes it feel like it’s extra neutral for sensitive skin. The actual effects of the cream weren’t great though. I think it’s more meant for normal skin, so it left my dry skin wanting more.
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
How long have you used it
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
I've been wanting to Burt's Bees Sensitive Moisturizing Cream, how does it work?
Bri M.
Looove Burt's Bees Chapstick.. Worth the money???
Kristen C.
Columbia, MD
Can anyone tell me if these products contain lavender? I can be sensitive to it and want to know before I try the product. Thanks!
🍁🍁🍁
I'd like to try this as a daily facial moisturizer but I have I have overt sensitive skin. Other products make my face red, hot and feels on fire....how does this seem to be for others?