BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's bees moisturizing cream - sensitive - 1.8 oz. More moisture. Less sensitive. Your sensitive skin deserves the very best, so we've developed a natural solution. Clinically proven to moisturize all day without causing redness or irritation, discover our best face cream for sensitive skin.

Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream
  • "I really recommend this to people who's skin gets irritated or has dry skin, good moister , very gentle and its all natural ." in 8 reviews
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Burt's Bees was one of the first natural beauty brands I tried through the drugstore. Upon hearing of this line, I couldn't wait to try it, especially their skin care due to my extremely sensitive skin, therefore when I spotted this moisturizing cream while on one of my many trips to Walgreens, I decided I might as well give it a try. The first couple times I used it I was liking it, but I wasn't overly impressed, which should have been a sign for what was to come. I do have to say for being a natural product, the formula had a really nice feel to it, and soaked into the skin rather quickly, which made my daily makeup routine a bit shorter than usual. But as I said before, I wasn't blown away and I'm pretty sure developing hives sealed my thoughts right quick. By the fourth day, I noticed that my face had started to develop tiny little hives along my my hair line and jaw, which only worsened by the afternoon and by then I knew it had to be the cream as it was all that I had on my face.
Gina J.
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been so impressed with this moisturizer, and I haven't had it a week yet. I ran out of my Aveeno moisturizer which I've been using for YEARS and wanted a more natural (cruelty-free) product for my skin. You need very little, I usually use less than a full pump of product, and it goes on so smoothly. It does have a nice scent, kind of smells like oats (love it). My makeup goes on so smoothly afterwards. Purchased at Wal-mart for about $15 but I've seen it on Amazon for about $9. (posted June 22 2016)

Edit on September 12 2016 - I felt like my skin had a lot of product buildup and I blamed this moisturizer. I went back to my aveeno moisturizer (positively radiant) after the bottle of BB Sensitive ran out and found my skin to be so irritated by it so after 2 weeks I went and bought more Burts Bees and voila - my skin looks great again. I think I just need to use an exfoliation more often than I was.
Sara E.
Sara E.
I've been using the Burt's Bees Sensitive Moisturizer for almost 6 months. So far it has worked well because the moisturizer is not too heavy and not greasy, but a little goes a long way. I feel that it keeps my face hydrated throughout the day and does not make my makeup feel heavy. I would recommend it because not only does it work well, but it is also fairly economical. Despite not being an expensive facial moisturizer, it can compete with some top brands out there and at the same time, is made with minimal ingredients which I really appreciate.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
I started noticing my face getting dry, especially when I put on foundation, so I wanted to find a good moisturizer for my face. I didn't know where to start looking, but I happened to stumble upon Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream at Target one day. I decided to give it a try, and I love it. It moisturizers my face without feeling too oily or heavy. I apply it when I get out of the shower and before I put on my foundation. It not only moisturizers my face, but it helps even out my foundation without the use of other products.
Madison V.
Madison V.
Boise, Id
My skin is VERY sensitive, so it's hard to find something that won't irritate it. While this product isn't perfect, it's the best I've found so far. It doesn't irritate my skin nearly as much as any other moisturizers I've tried, and the only thing I've found that's better is my dermatologist prescribed moisturizer, which is very expensive. This is a great option for those with sensitive skin who don't necessarily have the money to put into a prescription moisturizer.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
I was expecting better but don't know why because I haven't heard anything about it. The formula is thin, so a little goes a long way, and although it moisturizes and absorbs quickly, I just wish that it was thicker. The scent smells like clinique even better cream, it's very medical/clinical smelling. Feel indifferent, don't love it or hate it, probably won't repurchase, probably will try something different.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Definitely one of the best moisturizers I've used. The smell does take a bit to get used to hit it really moisturizes and lasts for a while. Dries quickly and you really don't need to use much to cover your face and neck.
I love that it's hypoallergenic and not tested on animals.

I would recommend to shake before you use it or else it comes out pretty liquid
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lotion. It's not too thick, absorbs quickly, and leaves your face feeling amazing. This product kept my acne from becoming super inflamed, which was nice. The only reason I give this 4 stars is because of the price. It's super expensive for the amount of product that you get. I just wish it were a little more reasonable.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer. It smells so fresh and makes my skin feel soft and super hydrated. I use this every morning and have noticed a difference in my complexion. My skin seems brighter and healthier. Only draw back would be that it is slightly oily so if you have naturally oily skin I wouldn't recommend
Yoshino J.
Yoshino J.
Long Beach, CA
The CVS in my neighborhood just started carrying more Burt's Bees products so I decided to try a little bit of everything. i really love this moisturizer because it doesn't irritate my skin and it doesn't have any funky scents. my skin has definitely improved since I started using it.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
How long have you used it
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
I've been wanting to Burt's Bees Sensitive Moisturizing Cream, how does it work?
Bri M.
Bri M.
Looove Burt's Bees Chapstick.. Worth the money???
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Columbia, MD
Can anyone tell me if these products contain lavender? I can be sensitive to it and want to know before I try the product. Thanks!
🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁
I'd like to try this as a daily facial moisturizer but I have I have overt sensitive skin. Other products make my face red, hot and feels on fire....how does this seem to be for others?