BY BURT'S BEES

Your Sensitive Skin Deserves The Very Best, So We've Developed A Natural Solution. Clinically Proven To Moisturize All Day Without Causing Redness Or Irritation, Discover Our Best Face Cream For Sensitive Skin. Formulated With Softening Cotton Extract That Can Help Sustain Moisture Which Can Help Shield Skin From Potential Irritants Such As Harsh Soaps Or Facial Cleansers. All While Rice Extract Moisturizes And Aloe Soothes Your Skin. Naturally Gentle For Everyday Use, Our Daily Moisturizing Cream Is What Your Sensitive Skin Has Been Waiting For.

• Softens And Can Help Shield Skin From Potential Irritants With Cotton Extract
  • Moisturizes With Rice Extract
  • Formulated With Jojoba Esters, A Natural Emollient
  • Does Not Cause Redness Or Irritation
  • All Day Formula
  • Formulated With Aloe To Soothe
  • Fragrance Free And Hypoallergenic
  • Allergy Tested And Dermatologist Tested

Aqua (Water, Eau), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Ci 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extractbeta Vulgaris (Beet, Extrait De Racine De Betterave) Root Extract, Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane, Extrait De Canne A Sucre) Extract Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Jojoba Esters, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Kaolin, Lecithin, Sucrose, Fructose, Glucose, Inositol, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Trehalose, Xanthan Gum Glyceryl Laurate, Potassium Sorbate, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Polystearate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Pca, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol

How To Use:

Use Daily After Cleansing With Sensitive Facial Cleanser. Gently Smooth Over Face And Neck.

• Would love to try this, Burt’s bees is great, would anybo...3 Answers
  • Is this a good product???2 Answers
  • I love that Burt need has a moisturizer. Has anyone used ...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream
  • "Burt's Bee's got this right. This is my summer go to face cream for daytime. 1-1 1/2 pump will be plenty. It the bottle will last you long time. Its goes on light and you don't even realize its one... not heavy at all. The best is it all natural as is with all Burt's Products. I have very sensitive skin..I tend to get irrition from make up and products very easy. This left me a very soft feeling skin!" in 100 reviews
  • "This stuff is great for people with sensitive skin! It's very moisturizing. You feel it soak into your skin immediately. It's non-greasy and hypoallergenic. This made my skin feel very soft and smooth. It's also great for people who don't have sensitive skin. It's an excellent facial moisturizing lotion." in 38 reviews
  • "This is my number one face moisturizer I use it is the morning, night, and right before I put my makeup one. I have very dry skin, and this does the job. Plus it's like 98% natural and cruelty free makes it so worth it. " in 27 reviews
Ana Z.
New Jersey
Burt's Bees is my all time favorite brand. I buy almost every skincare/lip care product from Burt's Bees. This product always leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and soft like a baby's butt. I have been using this product for years and would definitely stick with it. My friends have also started seeing drastic results with my skin and they've given it a shot. One of my friends used to have such dry skin during winter, but with this product, her skin has gotten better and not as dry. I would definitely recommend this product!
Deirdre C.
I've been using this facial moisturizer for about a month and it's one of my favorites. I have combo skin where my forehead and nose is usually the driest, and my chin, jawline, and t-zone are oily. I also have acne prone skin usually on my chin and jawline.

I use this usually once a day, but upwards of twice a day. It's made my skin quite soft, and it's good for using on my whole face because it isn't oily enough to make my chin or jawline breakout. I usually use it in the morning, and as a refresher later in the day. But at night I need to use a more intense moisturizer on my forehead, cheeks, and nose. While this is very light weight, makes my face feel softer, and doesn't cause me to break out, I give it four stars because it doesn't quite moisturize enough.

I usually use this product after exfoliating with  St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub or after cleansing with  E.L.F. Daily Face Cleanser and toning with  Dickinson’s Enhanced Witch Hazel Hydrating Toner
Josie A.
I bought this a few months ago at Ulta and was pretty excited about it at first, but after using it a few times I realized it just wasn't for me. It didn't feel moisturizing at all and left a residue that made my skin feel like there was a film over it. I tried it again recently after reading all the good reviews, wondering if I was just being overdramatic the first few times I tried it, but I got the same results and same feeling from it :/
Carmen F.
Tonawanda , NY
If you have baby skin like me, this is an absolute must have product for you. I don’t have to worry about irritation or harsh smells. It is a perfect day cream for me. The only thing I knocked it down for is that I feel like I really have to layer it. It doesn’t last as long because of this. Maybe if you use this on the rest of your skin and find a nice heavy eye cream? Still worth it! Get it on eBay or amazon for a much more reasonable price.
Kristyn H.
Logan, UT
I've been using this moisturizer for a couple of weeks and, so far, it has surpassed all of my expectations. I have extremely sensitive skin, almost everything makes my face break into an immediate rash (thanks, rosacea!). So, I'm always leery of buying skin care products because they never, ever meet my expectations... and many of them downright hurt. Until now. This moisturizer has been a godsend. My face looks great, it hasn't broken out into rashy-redness, and it actually does moisturize.

Since my skin is also very, very dry, most products that don't make my face break out into rash, also don't really do anything for my flaky, dry skin. This product has made my skin soft and has (most of) the flaky dryness under control. I do have to reapply near the afternoon some days, especially as the weather gets cooler, but the $13 or so I paid for this product wasn't anywhere near enough. It's pretty fantastic.

I will definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone with sensitive, dry skin.
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
99% natural ingredients, 100% my favorite moisturizer! Fragrance free, the moisturizer feels cooling without being watery or too heavy. I think the consistency counts it as a cream, this is my favorite product to use after a sheet mask- the combination boosts my glow. Burt’s Bees does it again, another classic. Definitely an item to repurchase and love.
Jennifer C.
Pensacola , FL
I usually like products from Burt's Bess, but this one is a miss.  I have sensitive skin, and it still tends to aggravate my skin a little.  The smell of the product reminds me of chemicals, which I find weird for something that is supposed to be natural.  I would suggest skipping this cream and spend a little more to get something better.
Madison K.
I love this product but my favorite favorite is the intense hydration day lotion with clary sage! It smells amazing and feels great on my skin even feels great on my lips. It’s not too thick or too oily it’s the perfect consistency for my skin. I use it all year around I’m absolutely in love.
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
I’ve been using this for about two months and I must say I’m obsessed with all of their skincare products they really do work miracles. They have different kinds to target different skin types and problems. I personally love this one, as well as the brightening one! Definitely recommend 100%.
Mikayla J.
Brookfield
Many moisturizers in the past have burned my skin, but this one feels very nice on my skin. It doesn’t cause me to break out either, which was something I was really concerned about. I bought this from target and it really didn’t cost me that much. maybe around $12.
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
How long have you used it
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
I've been wanting to Burt's Bees Sensitive Moisturizing Cream, how does it work?
Bri M.
Looove Burt's Bees Chapstick.. Worth the money???
Kristen C.
Columbia, MD
Can anyone tell me if these products contain lavender? I can be sensitive to it and want to know before I try the product. Thanks!
🍁🍁🍁
I'd like to try this as a daily facial moisturizer but I have I have overt sensitive skin. Other products make my face red, hot and feels on fire....how does this seem to be for others?

back