Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream
Your Sensitive Skin Deserves The Very Best, So We've Developed A Natural Solution. Clinically Proven To Moisturize All Day Without Causing Redness Or Irritation, Discover Our Best Face Cream For Sensitive Skin. Formulated With Softening Cotton Extract That Can Help Sustain Moisture Which Can Help Shield Skin From Potential Irritants Such As Harsh Soaps Or Facial Cleansers. All While Rice Extract Moisturizes And Aloe Soothes Your Skin. Naturally Gentle For Everyday Use, Our Daily Moisturizing Cream Is What Your Sensitive Skin Has Been Waiting For.
- Softens And Can Help Shield Skin From Potential Irritants With Cotton Extract
- Moisturizes With Rice Extract
- Formulated With Jojoba Esters, A Natural Emollient
- Does Not Cause Redness Or Irritation
- All Day Formula
- Formulated With Aloe To Soothe
- Fragrance Free And Hypoallergenic
- Allergy Tested And Dermatologist Tested
Aqua (Water, Eau), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Ci 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extractbeta Vulgaris (Beet, Extrait De Racine De Betterave) Root Extract, Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane, Extrait De Canne A Sucre) Extract Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Jojoba Esters, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Kaolin, Lecithin, Sucrose, Fructose, Glucose, Inositol, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Trehalose, Xanthan Gum Glyceryl Laurate, Potassium Sorbate, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Polystearate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Pca, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol
How To Use:
Use Daily After Cleansing With Sensitive Facial Cleanser. Gently Smooth Over Face And Neck.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "Burt's Bee's got this right. This is my summer go to face cream for daytime. 1-1 1/2 pump will be plenty. It the bottle will last you long time. Its goes on light and you don't even realize its one... not heavy at all. The best is it all natural as is with all Burt's Products. I have very sensitive skin..I tend to get irrition from make up and products very easy. This left me a very soft feeling skin!" in 100 reviews
- "This stuff is great for people with sensitive skin! It's very moisturizing. You feel it soak into your skin immediately. It's non-greasy and hypoallergenic. This made my skin feel very soft and smooth. It's also great for people who don't have sensitive skin. It's an excellent facial moisturizing lotion." in 38 reviews
- "This is my number one face moisturizer I use it is the morning, night, and right before I put my makeup one. I have very dry skin, and this does the job. Plus it's like 98% natural and cruelty free makes it so worth it. " in 27 reviews
I use this usually once a day, but upwards of twice a day. It's made my skin quite soft, and it's good for using on my whole face because it isn't oily enough to make my chin or jawline breakout. I usually use it in the morning, and as a refresher later in the day. But at night I need to use a more intense moisturizer on my forehead, cheeks, and nose. While this is very light weight, makes my face feel softer, and doesn't cause me to break out, I give it four stars because it doesn't quite moisturize enough.
I usually use this product after exfoliating with St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub or after cleansing with e.l.f. Daily Face Cleanser and toning with Dickinson’s Enhanced Witch Hazel Hydrating Toner
While it was okay on my really sensitive skin, I didn't feel it was moisturizing at all. I had better luck with less expensive lotions.
I wouldn't recommend it if you have dry skin as this did nothing for me.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos