BY BURT'S BEES

Intense color meets conditioning 8-hour moisture. Full-coverage, vibrant color in 18 shades made with 100% naturally moisturizing ingredients like moringa and raspberry seed oils to help soften and condition your lips all day long.

BENEFITS & CLAIMS

• 100% natural ingredients help moisturize, condition and nourish lips for hydration that lasts
  • 18 versatile shades deliver luscious, bold color
  • Smooth, satin finish
  • Features naturally moisturizing ingredients such as Beeswax, Moringa Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, and Vitamin E

HOW TO USE

• Glide onto lips for bold, moisturizing color.
  • Remove lip makeup with your favorite Burt’s Bees® cleanser or Burt’s Bees® Facial Cleansing Towelettes.

Nell K.
Park Ridge, IL
Review for: Crimson Coast
Very good for use on your lips to stay hydrated. I am a total fan of Burts Bees and was super excited to try out this product the second that I saw it on the shelf! I am not going to lie, I am not that impressed with it :(. I was excited to find a lipstick that was not only in a great color, but also very hydrating for the lips! The hydration was there, but the color was absolutely awful. Streaky patchy color is not what I signed up for with this brand. It felt like the lipstick was about to slide off my lips. I know that deep colors are difficult to perfect the formula, but this one totally missed the bar. Would try a lighter color, but not really wanting to spend more money on this product.
Christian W.
Grovetown
Review for: Scarlet Soaked
When I found out Burt's Bees made lipstick, I'm not even kidding you I went to the nearest store that sold it, and bought it. It was kind of pricey, but Burt's Bess products are my go to product, so I didn't complain much. I have to say I loved the colors. Most of them I noticed were autumn colors and that's my favorite season so of course I picked out a scarlet color. I love the way it looked on my lips, the only reason I'm giving this product a 4 star is because after a while, the lipstick started to get clumpy on my lips and I didn't like they way it made my lips feel or look. I'd have to blot most of the color off, which kind of saddened me. Still, it kept moisture in my lips, which I need and overall I enjoyed the product.
Jordan S.
Review for: Russet River, Tulip Tide
This lipstick is super buttery and super hydrating. The colors don't QUITE match the shades on the displays or packaging, so be careful if you are looking for a specific colored lippie. I love layering a purple lipgloss over Tulip Tide or wearing it on its own for a casual, moisturizing lip. Russet River is my go-to holiday shade, since it's a gorgeous, subtle red color. And in case anyone is wondering, Russet River also looks pretty good smeared all over my bf's neck ;)
Flakita R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is very subtle it does keep your lips nice and the moisturised not very long lasting as other lipsticks, but it's very nice overall I enjoy having my lips moisturized and having just a tiny bit of color on my lips.
Grace B.
Review for: Ruby Ripple
I really love this color! It’s more sheer so you can be more subtle if you like or put a few layers on for a bold look. It lasts if you aren’t eating/drinking, but won’t last through dinner if you are. This is a great everyday lipstick and it comes in lots of colors! I like Ruby Ripple because it’s a nice red without being too much.
Alesha B.
Starkville,Mississippi
Review for: Ruby Ripple
 Burts bees lipstick 💄  I like this lipstick in particular I wear it at a little bump it it is very moisturizing and I will recommend this to anyone who will want a soft lips 👄! It's just dealt with one of the go to lip products that I will wear daily when I'm in town Lipstick
Anastasia l.
Review for: Wine Wave
Burts bees lipsticks are very hydrating and easy to apply.  The major issue I have is they have no lasting power so I'm constantly reapplying it and going through a lot more lipstick then usual.  If I didn't have to reapply it so many times a day I would be repurchasing it.
Ashley G.
Jacksonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this in the hopes that it would be a pretty good lipstick. I like the color, it's a pinky mauve. Looks okay with my fair skin tone. The one thing that concerned me was the texture. It has a very grainy texture that I am not sure if it was supposed to be that way. I never judge on the first try if I don't like it so maybe the next lipstick will be a little better.
Kelsi O.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product most definitely caught be by surprise. I'm not normally a lipstick person but I was looking for something to add a little color to my boring lips. Who doesn't love burts bees? Gives you a perfect color without the sticky feel of regular lipstick. Long lasting and unlike most lip sticks it helps hydrate your lips and keeps them feeling nice and smoothe.
Brittany H.
Review for: Suede Splash
I received this in my Ipsy makeup bag and was pleasantly surprised with it! It's moisturizing like a chapstick but the color payoff is wonderful! Most colored chapsticks don't even show up but this is one of my favorite go-to natural colors to wear! I can't wait to purchase more colors as it's beautiful and nourishing to my lips. Great product, Burts Bees!
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
Does the lipstick give off a slight tint or a lot of color?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What color did you buy?
Shanie W.
Granada Hills, CA
Where can i buy these i haven't seen them also what is the best nude shade 😁?
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
Is this as moisturizing as the lip balm? Does it smell or taste good? How is the pigment? Does it last all day?
Alexandra C.
What do you think about this? Is it more of a tinted chapstick or truly a lipstick? How many shades are there?