BY BURT'S BEES #6 in Diaper Rash Treatments

When Nature Plays A Little Too Rough, Appeal To Her Nurturing Side With The Gentle Blend Of Herbal Ingredients In Our Comforting Salve. It's Nice To Know Nature Will Always Come To The Rescue.

Ingredient:

The Natural Fit In Anyone’s Outdoor Kit, Comfrey Contains Allantoin, Known To Soothe And Comfort.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Ci 75810 (Chlorophyllin-copper Complex)

How To Use:

Apply A Thin Layer Of Salve To The Affected Area Twice A Day.

• What kind of scent does this product have?2 Answers
  • Would this product be good for reducing scars after wound...1 Answers
  • Does this work for minor injuries?1 Answers
Megan G.
This is great stuff! I like using it on things like mosquito bites, little burns, things like that. I like the smell and even though it's kind of a small container, you really only need a little of it. A little bit of this stuff goes quite a long way. It's worth the cost.
Dolores R.
Santa Fe
I play soft ball and have had my nose broken 2x since then. Well along with a broken nose comes 2 black eyes too. Where I'd of never healed from black eyes so quickly and I mean BLACK EYES, I used Burts Bees Res-Q ointment and it does as it promises almost miraculously... usually it would take about 3-4 weeks..maybe even 1 month and a half.... the ointment SIGNIFICANTLY... IRREFUTABLY helped those black eyes go away within 2 weeks... seems like a lot of time still but I'm the biggest skeptic and try everything trending on this and that. Nothing has EVER worked so well to not only speed up the healing of broken blood vessels but also works on minor scratches even almost stich worthy injuries and also bug bites/stings. It's an amazingly miraculous salve/ointment. Don't know if every one remembers "corona ointment" but it's on the level. I can use it on mostly anything even the dog and my house bunny! Try it you WILL NOT regret it. And become a true believer in its effects. I couple it with campho-phenique and its an amazing ability to heal help topical pain and heal with antiseptic properties...... #burtsbeesres-qointmentisbomb.
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
When my son had a diaper rash not alot of thing worked for him untill i founds this. The only thing i dont like is that it's kind of expiensive but i works really good and really fast
Elannah L.
Concord, NH
This is great stuff! My grandma gave me some because I got a lot of big bites that would itch and this totally helped the itching and now that I have run out I'm definitely going to purchase more, it can be pricy tho
Julie N.
denison, TX
I always have at least two tins , one in my kitchen drawer and the other in my makeup bag at all times . Perfect for travel- blisters, cuts , scrapes , sunburn, insect bites etc, even chapped lips, or in a pinch removes eye makeup.... it's everything for everything ! I am hooked , great for cuticles , super dry cracked skin . So soothing , great ingredients . Just one of those must have products
Hannah P.
Cleveland, OH
I really dig this ointment... I use it on my jacked up cuticles and also on my lips when they're super dry, flaky or chapped. I like the smell too! It's inexpensive and great for so many different applications. I'll definitely repurchase!
C C.
Sacramento, CA
I have eczema and dryness-prone skin and LOVE winter sports - not the greatest combination. The Res-Q ointment basically lives in my center console so that the moment I strip my gloves off, its there to soothe my cracked hands, lips, and soothe any raw spots on my face. I ALWAYS recommend this to fellow hikers and outdoorspeople - its a huge staple in my gear! I consider it as necessary as my boots!
Delilah R.
Santa Fe
Burt’s Bees always has fantastic products! This particular product is one of my absolute favorite. It’s great for cuts, rashes, even bruises! It’s a bit pricier for the size but I can assure you it does last quite a long time and it is definitely worth the buy. I would buy over and over again and I would absolutely recommend this product!
Amy C.
Augusta, GA
I've used this for years to treat minor scrapes, cuts, and burns. It works better than Neosporin, which several members of my family are allergic to. My hands often crack in the winter, but if I apply a little of this and cover it with a bandage, the cracks are nearly healed overnight. This is the only ointment that really works for me. I recommend it to everyone I know.
Aprilmarch P.
Los Angeles
Omg! I love this product all natural has multiple ways to use. I use it of almost everything but mostly dry areas I get on my arms. Only down fall it melts if you leave it somewhere hot! This summer ruined my tin but will be rebuying it! Perfect size to carry in your pocket! I even use it on my lips if I don't have a lip balm. And it's reasonable priced!
Samantha K.
Waterloo
I've tried ointments before and they tend to have a strong offensive scent, is it the same for this product?
nabiha i.
Valley Stream, NY
Is tho\is a good product?
Priscilla C.
Ontario, CA
I've never heard of this stuff before, but I am aware of the Burt's bees brand. Any suggestions on what I would use this for?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Shouldn't this be in every first aid kit?
Dionne F.
Loveland, CO
What do you like to use this product for?