Add a Photo

By Burt's Bees

Bruises, burns, stings, and scrapes - soothe and comfort your minor wounds with the green magic of Mother Nature. Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment contains lavender oil, vitamin E, olive oil, and more. Comforts bumps and bruises with a blend of herbal ingredients 2 100% Natural When nature plays a little too rough, appeal to her nurturing side to help those bumps and bruises with the gentle blend of herbal ingredients in our comforting salve. It s nice to know nature will always come to the rescue. Not tested on animals.
Photos (9)
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Stroudsburg, PA

I bought this by accident a few weeks ago thinking I grabbed the cuticle cream, and I'm so glad I did! I use it on everything now. It's replaced neosporin and also my facial moistuizer. The oils in it soften up my skin so nicely, and heals pimples also.
Celina C.
Celina C.

This cream actually works! I have used this for a long time; it is very long lasting, It has taken away bruises, burns, scrapes in only a few days. You don't need to use very much of it when you apply it.
Easthampton, MA

This little ointment is amazing it works awesome for cuts, scrapes, bruises ect.. You just rub a little on your finger or whatever you'd like to use then rub it on the area that it's needed.I have used this for years and I will continue to use it because it works so good. It's a decent price for how well it works. I would highly recommend. All burts bees products are good!
Vivian C.
Vivian C.

I am prone to mosquito bites like you wouldn't believe. With Burt's Bee's Res-Q Ointment, it actually soothes the itchiness along with a nice minty smell. Only downside of this is that it can be quite pricey.
Jolene D.
Jolene D.
Santa Fe, NM

I never travel without this, especially for camping. It works especially well to help the itching of bug bites. It's tiny so it can fit in any bag.
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Bismarck, ND

This is the holy grail of skincare. I have eczema and I use this in rashes and spots and they go away really fast. It can also be used on burns and scrapes.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I don't remember why I originally bought this, but I am so glad I did. I've used it to put on a fresh tattoo to keep it wet, with no problems, and I've used it on probably the worst second degree burn I've ever had in my life. I applied just a little, quite easily and it soothed my burn as much as it could in the crook of my arm. It kept it wet, because when the skin dried out as it was healing, every time I stretched my arm out, I was in immense pain. This helped alleviate some of that pain. Only con I can think of is, it doesn't smell all that great. The tin that I have has been around for a few years, a little goes a long way!
Emma D.
Emma D.

I bought the Res-Q Ointment on a whim after seeing it in the store. I was so surprised to find that it works well on dry hair and skin. It helps to alleviate some of the tightness caused by winter weather. My only complaint would be that the smell isn't particularly great, but it isn't bad either.
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA

The Burt's bees Res Q ointment helps heal the minor scrapes of life. Great to keep in the first aid kit.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.

I did not read the packaging when I got this and thought it was a hand salve! For that purpose it's no better than lotion but after reading other reviews, I'm excited to use it on cuts and bruises to see how it really works!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Waterloo

I've tried ointments before and they tend to have a strong offensive scent, is it the same for this product?
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Oct. 29, 2012, 3:58 p.m.
There's a scent to it, but I wouldn't call it offensive. Great product, though, one lasts forever. I've used this stuff for years.
nabiha i.
nabiha i.
Valley Stream, NY

is tho\is a good product?
July 13, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
This is a amazing product! Highly reccomend it
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Corona, CA

I've never heard of this stuff before, but I am aware of the burts bees brand. Any suggestions on what I would use this for?
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
June 30, 2016, 2:35 p.m.
I have been using this ointment since it came out years ago and let me tell you it is amazing! The best on mosquito bites or any bug bites. Minor skin irritations go away super fast with a dab of this and it even works on dry, chapped lips or skin. You cannot go wrong with this product especially if you have children as there is no burn after applying. I always keep the small tin in my bag.
Dionne F.
Dionne F.
Loveland, CO

What do you like to use this product for?
Anne C.
Anne C.
Nov. 11, 2012, 3:51 p.m.
I like to use this product for minor cuts and scrapes, and sometimes as chapstick on harsh winter days
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Annandale, NJ

is it slimy and greasy??????
Mahya J.
Mahya J.
Nov. 23, 2012, 2:16 p.m.
I found it be to oily and slick, so it's on the greasy side.

Join Now