Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment

based on 275 reviews

Bruises, burns, stings, and scrapes - soothe and comfort your minor wounds with the green magic of Mother Nature. Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment contains lavender oil, vitamin E, olive oil, and more. Comforts bumps and bruises with a blend of herbal ingredients 2 100% Natural When nature plays a little too rough, appeal to her nurturing side to help those bumps and bruises with the gentle blend of herbal ingredients in our comforting salve. It s nice to know nature will always come to the rescue. Not tested on animals.
Highlights
Andrea R.
  • You can apply it to minor cuts, scrapes, bruises, bug bites, dry skin, and I use it on my scars to help lessen their appearance. in 25 reviews.

• Dawn B.
  • this works so good has a little bit of an off smell but works i like to put it around the edges of my finger nails were they tend to stay cracked and it works great in 14 reviews.

• Clarissa
  • I am disappointed this doesn't come in a larger size, even though a little goes a long way, I use it so much. in 11 reviews.

• Nichole M.
  • It is a very versatile product that I use on my son, my husband, and myself for scrapes, mosquito bites, and chapped lips. in 11 reviews.

• Rebecca C.
  • Affordable, a little goes a long way, lasts, mostly natural, and really does a great job healing. in 10 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Jenna K.

2 influensters found this helpful

I bought this by accident a few weeks ago thinking I grabbed the cuticle cream, and I'm so glad I did! I use it on everything now. It's replaced neosporin and also my facial moistuizer. The oils in it soften up my skin so nicely, and heals pimples also.

Ashley C.

1 influenster found this helpful

I don't remember why I originally bought this, but I am so glad I did. I've used it to put on a fresh tattoo to keep it wet, with no problems, and I've used it on probably the worst second degree burn I've ever had in my life. I applied just a little, quite easily and it soothed my burn as much as it could in the crook of my arm. It kept it wet, because when the skin dried out as it was healing, every time I stretched my arm out, I was in immense pain. This helped alleviate some of that pain. Only con I can think of is, it doesn't smell all that great. The tin that I have has been around for a few years, a little goes a long way!

Zenmaster169  .

1 influenster found this helpful

I LOVE this product. I have used it for tons of things including, burns, mosquito bites, bruises, scratches, splinters and rashes. Really anything that has happened to effect your skin, this product can remedy. I have purchased several tins to keep one each in every bathroom and never go anywhere without it packed into my purse or bag. This is invaluable when you have kids. You never know when one of them will need this cute and compact little tin that treats pretty much any skin problem and takes up no room in your bag and lasts forever!

Emma D.

1 influenster found this helpful

I bought the Res-Q Ointment on a whim after seeing it in the store. I was so surprised to find that it works well on dry hair and skin. It helps to alleviate some of the tightness caused by winter weather. My only complaint would be that the smell isn't particularly great, but it isn't bad either.

Olivia N.

1 influenster found this helpful

This is the holy grail of skincare. I have eczema and I use this in rashes and spots and they go away really fast. It can also be used on burns and scrapes.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Michelle W.
    Michelle W.

Does this product really work ? Where can I buy it!? I can't find it at Meijer or Target.

0 answersJan 21 - 2016 - 9:13 p.m.
    Michele B.
    Michele B.

Shouldn't this be in every first aid kit?

5 answersNov 15 - 2013 - 10:49 p.m.
    Karen A.
    Karen A.

What do you like to use this product for??

3 answersOct 06 - 2013 - 5:17 p.m.
    Samantha K.
    Samantha K.

I've tried ointments before and they tend to have a strong offensive scent, is it the same for this product?

12 answersOct 28 - 2012 - 4:02 p.m.
    Nicole S.
    Nicole S.

where can I find a this product for cheaper price?

1 answerSep 27 - 2014 - 4:58 p.m.
    Hailey B.
    Hailey B.

Where can I buy burts bees res-q ointment??? Have searched cvs, Walgreens, ulta, Walmart and target and no one seems to have it!!!i would rather buy in stores.where did everyone get theirs ?

4 answersSep 24 - 2014 - 10:49 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now