Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Andrea R.
  • You can apply it to minor cuts, scrapes, bruises, bug bites, dry skin, and I use it on my scars to help lessen their appearance. in 25 reviews.

• Dawn B.
  • this works so good has a little bit of an off smell but works i like to put it around the edges of my finger nails were they tend to stay cracked and it works great in 14 reviews.

• Clarissa
  • I am disappointed this doesn't come in a larger size, even though a little goes a long way, I use it so much. in 11 reviews.

• Nichole M.
  • It is a very versatile product that I use on my son, my husband, and myself for scrapes, mosquito bites, and chapped lips. in 11 reviews.

• Rebecca C.
  • Affordable, a little goes a long way, lasts, mostly natural, and really does a great job healing. in 10 reviews.

• Bruises, burns, stings, and scrapes - soothe and comfort your minor wounds with the green magic of Mother Nature. Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment contains lavender oil, vitamin E, olive oil, and more. Comforts bumps and bruises with a blend of herbal ingredients 2 100% Natural When nature plays a little too rough, appeal to her nurturing side to help those bumps and bruises with the gentle blend of herbal ingredients in our comforting salve. It s nice to know nature will always come to the rescue. Not tested on animals.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Aneth M.
    Aneth M.

2 influensters found this helpful

Should always keep one on the purse

Kadie S.
    Kadie S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I live in Florida and we have more biting insects than we know what to do with here - and to top that all off, I'm allergic to nearly all of them. Mosquito bites swell up 2x or 3x worse on me than the average person, and forget about Fire Ants! They're the worst! I put this on any bite, scratch, bump, what have you and it takes the itch or sting or redness associated with it down almost immediately. I cannot be without this! Ant bites always scar on me when left untreated, but if I follow them up with this stuff they hardly even have time to scab before they heal and literally will not scar!

Brittany S.
    Brittany S.

1 influenster found this helpful

This product is amazing, it's natural healing in a tin. I have it in my first aid kit for when I go hiking and camping. It's amazing, it relieves bug bites, sunburns, scratches, I put it on everything! I also keep Poison ivy soap in my kit! I love burts bees and Ive loved everything ive tried from them. This is a must have, especially if youre an outdoorsy person. I will always repurchase this.

Hannah G.
    Hannah G.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love all of the Burt's Bees products. The Pomegranate lip balm is a staple for me at all times of the year. The lotion is great too, I have extremely dry and very sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out. I've actually never used the Res-Q Ointment but I'll probably try it next summer when all the bugs come out again. I've never used a product from them that I haven't loved.

Mikalan K.

1 influenster found this helpful

This is a great product! Of course I shouldn't be surprised, its from Burt's Bees. I try to carry one in my purse, but my kids keep taking it out. We have used it for relief from bug bites, and burns. It also helps with dry cracked skin, from me washing my hands all day at work as a nurse. If you haven't tried this product, you really should.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Michele B.
    Michele B.

Shouldn't this be in every first aid kit?

5 answersNov 15 - 2013 - 10:49 p.m.
    Karen A.
    Karen A.

What do you like to use this product for??

3 answersOct 06 - 2013 - 5:17 p.m.
    Samantha K.
    Samantha K.

I've tried ointments before and they tend to have a strong offensive scent, is it the same for this product?

12 answersOct 28 - 2012 - 4:02 p.m.
    Nicole S.
    Nicole S.

where can I find a this product for cheaper price?

1 answerSep 27 - 2014 - 4:58 p.m.
    Hailey B.
    Hailey B.

Where can I buy burts bees res-q ointment??? Have searched cvs, Walgreens, ulta, Walmart and target and no one seems to have it!!!i would rather buy in stores.where did everyone get theirs ?

4 answersSep 24 - 2014 - 10:49 a.m.
    Yara N.
    Yara N.

How well does it work for chapped or flaky lips that come around in the winter time?

4 answersSep 10 - 2014 - 4:28 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION