2 colors available

BY BURT'S BEES

Bruises, burns, stings, and scrapes - soothe and comfort your minor wounds with the green magic of Mother Nature. Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment contains lavender oil, vitamin E, olive oil, and more. Comforts bumps and bruises with a blend of herbal ingredients 2 100% Natural When nature plays a little too rough, appeal to her nurturing side to help those bumps and bruises with the gentle blend of herbal ingredients in our comforting salve. It s nice to know nature will always come to the rescue. Not tested on animals. see more...

• What kind of scent does this product have?2 Answers
  • Would this product be good for reducing scars after wounds, or redu...1 Answers
  • Does this work for minor injuries?1 Answers
Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment
  • "You can apply it to minor cuts, scrapes, bruises, bug bites, dry skin, and I use it on my scars to help lessen their appearance." in 25 reviews
  • "this works so good has a little bit of an off smell but works i like to put it around the edges of my finger nails were they tend to stay cracked and it works great " in 14 reviews
  • "I am disappointed this doesn't come in a larger size, even though a little goes a long way, I use it so much." in 11 reviews
  • "It is a very versatile product that I use on my son, my husband, and myself for scrapes, mosquito bites, and chapped lips." in 11 reviews
  • "Affordable, a little goes a long way, lasts, mostly natural, and really does a great job healing." in 10 reviews
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This stuff is the best! I used to work in an environmental lab where I used harsh chemicals on a daily basis. After a month or so, my hands were dry and cracked. I found this ointment on sale and started applying a liberal layer on my hands after work every day. After about a week, my hands started healing and my skin stopped cracking. Don't worry about the initial greasy feeling, your skin will absorb all of the ointment after a few minutes.
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
Freeport, ME
I love this product so much I actually carry a tin of it in the pocket of my jeans, and there is another one by my bed, and a third in my purse! Saturated with essential oils, soothing and healing, I've used res-q-ointment on burns, paper cuts, bug bites, scratches, cold sores, chapped lips, just about every small discomfort you can imagine. I've been used it on healing surgery scars. I love it.
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.
Easthampton, MA
This little ointment is amazing it works awesome for cuts, scrapes, bruises ect.. You just rub a little on your finger or whatever you'd like to use then rub it on the area that it's needed.I have used this for years and I will continue to use it because it works so good. It's a decent price for how well it works. I would highly recommend. All Burt's bees products are good!
Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
I found this at Target for .96 cents clearanced. I had never heard of it before so I bought it after checking it quickly on Influenster. I am so glad I did! I have since used it on my lips, mosquito bites and minor burn. It's amazing. Smells like heaven. I love lavender and this smells like it. Great stuff and I will be adding it to my must haves.
Norma G.
Norma G.
I have been a loyal Burt's Bees customer ever since I've seen the way the Res-Q ointment has worked it's magic ever single time I use it. My kids, my husband and I run to this ointment for mosquito bite relief. It also works perfectly for ant bites too. It is quite hard to find in stores, so I always have to buy it online.
Aurora R.
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
Amazing stuff for any type of minor cuts or irritation. Kills the redness and swelling and helps minimize scars also. I've been using this stuff for years & always refer to it as "miracle ointment" when I recommend it to people. Worth every penny!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Vancouver, WA
Used on my knuckles when my psoriasis was splitting. It literally stopped the pain I would feel when I closed my fist. Also worked well on my sick baby's chapped cheeks. Looks green in the tin but doesn't really show color on the skin.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stuff! I use it on bug bites, scratches, bruises, whatever. It really helps with itchiness, and bites heal so much faster when you can just leave them alone! Also I'm surprised by how much it helps bruises heal!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is really good when you get a bug bite it stops you from scratching i use it also in my lips when they get dry i put some on and couple hours later they get really smooth and healthy looking again i love this product!
Vivian C.
Vivian C.
I am prone to mosquito bites like you wouldn't believe. With Burt's Bee's Res-Q Ointment, it actually soothes the itchiness along with a nice minty smell. Only downside of this is that it can be quite pricey.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Waterloo
I've tried ointments before and they tend to have a strong offensive scent, is it the same for this product?
nabiha i.
nabiha i.
Valley Stream, NY
Is tho\is a good product?
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Ontario, CA
I've never heard of this stuff before, but I am aware of the Burt's bees brand. Any suggestions on what I would use this for?
Dionne F.
Dionne F.
Loveland, CO
What do you like to use this product for?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Shouldn't this be in every first aid kit?