Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment

When outdoor adventures take a toll on your skin, reach for this soothing ointment. Made with a gentle blend of herbal ingredients known to comfort skin, this salve will help you get back to the fun.

Has anyone used this? If so is it worth the buy?
I love Burts beeswax.have not tried this product yet but would love too.
When can I get a box of this products ?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment!
Product Highlights
...work and that "organic" is just a fancy label but it actually works and smells great.in reviews
I have dry cuticles and I never get myself professional manicures because I have 2 kids and this is the ONLY cuticle cream that ever worked in reviews
The scent of this product is good which is never a bad thing, and this stuff works great i love it my boyfriend even uses it an hes amazed by it.in reviews
The first time I had purchased this product I was a little on ease with the price but it smells amazing, works great and will last a while.in reviews
I don't just use this as a cuticle cream but on the rest of my hands and a little bit goes a long way and it lasts all day!in reviews
Kennedy H.
Saint Louis, MI
Overall I really like this. it really does do wonders on my nails and cuticles, giving them a healthy, smooth texture. And it works fast. I noticed a difference within the first day! It is easy to apply and the smell is a light, sweet lemon citrus. Not overwhelming either which I liked. What I do not like is trying to get the evil container, that his wonderful cream resides in, open. I have to slowly dig my nails under it and pry it open, one side at a time. A real pain. It is work to get it open. And if you think running to the spouse or someone else to open it-forget it. Smaller hands with nails actually do better. My husband couldn't get it open at all! It is a real drawback and if the product wasn't so amazingly effective it would not be worth it. But the cream is fantastic and has made a huge impact on my nail area. Less dryness, no peeling, smooth to the touch. Love that!
Donna Y.
Hayward, CA
Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment uploaded by Donna Y.
Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment uploaded by Donna Y.
Great handy product for quick immediate relief of bug bites or minor superficial cut or scraps. The oils & extracts in the ingredients make a nice combination with the bees wax. Definitely recommend to have on hand & in your travel essentials kit for emergencies.
Anna K.
Carpentersvle, IL
Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment uploaded by Anna K.
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this ointment since at least the late 90s and I absolutely love it. It's my go to for minor skin irritations like mosquito bites or small scrapes. I even use it on bruising. I have had this particular tin for at least 10 years and it still has plenty left. A little goes a long way! [product:burt's-bees-res-q-ointment]
Shannon R.
I first received the Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream as part of a little gift set a couple of years ago, I've been in love since and am on my 2nd or 3rd tin. While I certainly use it a bit more often in the Winter months, it's a staple in my skin/hand/nail care routine all year. I like to rub it into my cuticles and across the top surface of my nails before any hand cream in the evening. The scent is lovely also, a very soft lemonade, I almost wish it were a bit stronger because it smells so good (if they made a hand cream in that scent it would be wonderful! I would buy that!). Definitely a favorite. The tin can be a pain, I find it easiest to grip the top and bottom with either hand and twist in opposite directions while pulling them apart, this has worked well for me with most Burt's Bees tins anyhow. Also not tested on animals, which is something I look for in a product/company. It's certainly a product I'll continue purchasing, and recommend.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,257 reviews
Burt’s Bees Cuticle Cream is a great option. It has a delicious lemon scent and works wonders at keeping your cuticles hydrated. It is a little greasy so I apply it at night before bed.
Gillian N.
Humble, TX
I love this product! My husband works in a job where his cuticles get dry and strip easily (and he peels them like crazy). My friend recommended Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. It comes in a small little pomade pan. As soon as you open it, you smell the strong citrus scent (which I love). I put it on his finger just before bedtime in the attempt of creating a routine. I kid you not, the following day there was an 80% improvement. Its been years and I still use it when our ugly cuticles flare up. I recommend this product to everyone! The only con is that the little can is so small that it can be easily misplaced but its also a pro because you can take it with you everywhere.
Sylvia S.
San Jose, CA
Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment uploaded by Sylvia S.
Purchased at: Target
I enjoy using Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment. The hint of lemon, the smooth butter like texture, and it being natural really ups the quality of this product. I don’t use this often but every time I do use it, my cuticles, that we’re once really dry, become a little less dry.
Nessa O.
Loma Linda
Very hard and waxy at first but once it is worked into hands turns very smooth.  If I use this everyday it truly softens my cuticles
Velda S.
Indianapolis, IN
Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment uploaded by Velda S.
The best for dried hands. I worked as a zookeeper and kept this in my pocket at all times. Pros travel size and smells great A bit greasy if you use to much. You only need a small amount. I bought the set and would definitely buy again!
Chelsea
Pipestem
I wish the packaging was easier to open. The scent is great, it really seems like it helps my nails looks healthier. I like that it’s thicker than a lot of other brands, and it doesn’t rub off or get anything else greasy after I use it.

353 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jackie K.