influenster

influenster

Bruises, burns, stings, and scrapes - soothe and comfort your minor wounds with the green magic of Mother Nature. Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment contains lavender oil, vitamin E, olive oil, and more. Comforts bumps and bruises with a blend of herbal ingredients 2 100% Natural When nature plays a little too rough, appeal to her nurturing side to help those bumps and bruises with the gentle blend of herbal ingredients in our comforting salve. It s nice to know nature will always come to the rescue. Not tested on animals.
Highlights
Andrea R.
  • You can apply it to minor cuts, scrapes, bruises, bug bites, dry skin, and I use it on my scars to help lessen their appearance. in 25 reviews.

• Dawn B.
  • this works so good has a little bit of an off smell but works i like to put it around the edges of my finger nails were they tend to stay cracked and it works great in 14 reviews.

• Clarissa
  • I am disappointed this doesn't come in a larger size, even though a little goes a long way, I use it so much. in 11 reviews.

• Nichole M.
  • It is a very versatile product that I use on my son, my husband, and myself for scrapes, mosquito bites, and chapped lips. in 11 reviews.

• Rebecca C.
  • Affordable, a little goes a long way, lasts, mostly natural, and really does a great job healing. in 10 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Jenna K.

2 influensters found this helpful

I bought this by accident a few weeks ago thinking I grabbed the cuticle cream, and I'm so glad I did! I use it on everything now. It's replaced neosporin and also my facial moistuizer. The oils in it soften up my skin so nicely, and heals pimples also.

Zenmaster169  .

1 influenster found this helpful

I LOVE this product. I have used it for tons of things including, burns, mosquito bites, bruises, scratches, splinters and rashes. Really anything that has happened to effect your skin, this product can remedy. I have purchased several tins to keep one each in every bathroom and never go anywhere without it packed into my purse or bag. This is invaluable when you have kids. You never know when one of them will need this cute and compact little tin that treats pretty much any skin problem and takes up no room in your bag and lasts forever!

Kendra M.

I did not read the packaging when I got this and thought it was a hand salve! For that purpose it's no better than lotion but after reading other reviews, I'm excited to use it on cuts and bruises to see how it really works!

shannon m.

I think this works. I would put in on cuts and scabs. It also helped with very dry spots on the sides of my figures and I would use it to help with my cuticles of they hurt or were feeling dry.

Rebecca A.

I used this product once after accidentally walking through some stinging nettles. It did help initially, but wasn't strong enough for the job. I think I'll stick to my hydrocortisone cream.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Michelle W.
    Michelle W.

Does this product really work ? Where can I buy it!? I can't find it at Meijer or Target.

0 answersJan 21 - 2016 - 9:13 p.m.
    Michele B.
    Michele B.

Shouldn't this be in every first aid kit?

5 answersNov 15 - 2013 - 10:49 p.m.
    Karen A.
    Karen A.

What do you like to use this product for??

3 answersOct 06 - 2013 - 5:17 p.m.
    Samantha K.
    Samantha K.

I've tried ointments before and they tend to have a strong offensive scent, is it the same for this product?

12 answersOct 28 - 2012 - 4:02 p.m.
    Nicole S.
    Nicole S.

where can I find a this product for cheaper price?

1 answerSep 27 - 2014 - 4:58 p.m.
    Hailey B.
    Hailey B.

Where can I buy burts bees res-q ointment??? Have searched cvs, Walgreens, ulta, Walmart and target and no one seems to have it!!!i would rather buy in stores.where did everyone get theirs ?

4 answersSep 24 - 2014 - 10:49 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now