BY BURT'S BEES

Bruises, burns, stings, and scrapes - soothe and comfort your minor wounds with the green magic of Mother Nature. Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment contains lavender oil, vitamin E, olive oil, and more. Comforts bumps and bruises with a blend of herbal ingredients 2 100% Natural When nature plays a little too rough, appeal to her nurturing side to help those bumps and bruises with the gentle blend of herbal ingredients in our comforting salve. It s nice to know nature will always come to the rescue. Not tested on animals. see more...

• What kind of scent does this product have?2 Answers
  • Would this product be good for reducing scars after wounds, or re...1 Answers
  • Does this work for minor injuries?1 Answers
Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment
  • "You can apply it to minor cuts, scrapes, bruises, bug bites, dry skin, and I use it on my scars to help lessen their appearance." in 25 reviews
  • "this works so good has a little bit of an off smell but works i like to put it around the edges of my finger nails were they tend to stay cracked and it works great " in 14 reviews
  • "I am disappointed this doesn't come in a larger size, even though a little goes a long way, I use it so much." in 11 reviews
  • "It is a very versatile product that I use on my son, my husband, and myself for scrapes, mosquito bites, and chapped lips." in 11 reviews
  • "Affordable, a little goes a long way, lasts, mostly natural, and really does a great job healing." in 10 reviews
Dolores R.
Santa Fe
I play soft ball and have had my nose broken 2x since then. Well along with a broken nose comes 2 black eyes too. Where I'd of never healed from black eyes so quickly and I mean BLACK EYES, I used Burts Bees Res-Q ointment and it does as it promises almost miraculously... usually it would take about 3-4 weeks..maybe even 1 month and a half.... the ointment SIGNIFICANTLY... IRREFUTABLY helped those black eyes go away within 2 weeks... seems like a lot of time still but I'm the biggest skeptic and try everything trending on this and that. Nothing has EVER worked so well to not only speed up the healing of broken blood vessels but also works on minor scratches even almost stich worthy injuries and also bug bites/stings. It's an amazingly miraculous salve/ointment. Don't know if every one remembers "corona ointment" but it's on the level. I can use it on mostly anything even the dog and my house bunny! Try it you WILL NOT regret it. And become a true believer in its effects. I couple it with campho-phenique and its an amazing ability to heal help topical pain and heal with antiseptic properties...... #burtsbeesres-qointmentisbomb.
Hannah P.
Cleveland, OH
I really dig this ointment... I use it on my jacked up cuticles and also on my lips when they're super dry, flaky or chapped. I like the smell too! It's inexpensive and great for so many different applications. I'll definitely repurchase!
C C.
Sacramento, CA
I have eczema and dryness-prone skin and LOVE winter sports - not the greatest combination. The Res-Q ointment basically lives in my center console so that the moment I strip my gloves off, its there to soothe my cracked hands, lips, and soothe any raw spots on my face. I ALWAYS recommend this to fellow hikers and outdoorspeople - its a huge staple in my gear! I consider it as necessary as my boots!
Amy C.
Augusta, GA
I've used this for years to treat minor scrapes, cuts, and burns. It works better than Neosporin, which several members of my family are allergic to. My hands often crack in the winter, but if I apply a little of this and cover it with a bandage, the cracks are nearly healed overnight. This is the only ointment that really works for me. I recommend it to everyone I know.
Aprilmarch P.
Los Angeles
Omg! I love this product all natural has multiple ways to use. I use it of almost everything but mostly dry areas I get on my arms. Only down fall it melts if you leave it somewhere hot! This summer ruined my tin but will be rebuying it! Perfect size to carry in your pocket! I even use it on my lips if I don't have a lip balm. And it's reasonable priced!
SCARLETTE C.
Durham, NC
This stuff is amazing, I had hives on my neck and nothing would cure them, I had some of this in a drawer that I grabbed at the grocery store and I looked at the ingredients and thought that it couldnt hurt to try. Two days the hives were gone
Letitia C.
Pacifica, CA
I got this for a slightly inflammed piercing, which is definitely not its intended purpose, but it did work great for it. Used it after for all kinds of little cuts or burns and it always sooths my injuries and helps with healing time. Do use it as per instructions  though, I was being risky with my use.
Christina H.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
This ointment is literally a miracle worker. Just like Vaseline, this product is one of those multipurpose use-on-everything creams. I've used it for cuts, burns, as chapstick, face lotion, and so many more uses! Burt's Bees is amazing and I'm so happy I own this. I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Gigi G.
This is a must for me everywhere i go!!! I use it for bug bites, scraped legs, emergency first aid, body parfume, brain refresher, heal pimple scars, other scars etc. I get mine in four packs on Amazon. A bit expensive for a little jar but it goes a long way!
Rose L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stuff, I have been using it for years. It's amazingly soothing for all kinds of little injuries. I don't usually need a band-aid with this product. It just too amazing.
Samantha K.
Waterloo
I've tried ointments before and they tend to have a strong offensive scent, is it the same for this product?
nabiha i.
Valley Stream, NY
Is tho\is a good product?
Priscilla C.
Ontario, CA
I've never heard of this stuff before, but I am aware of the Burt's bees brand. Any suggestions on what I would use this for?
Dionne F.
Loveland, CO
What do you like to use this product for?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Shouldn't this be in every first aid kit?