Add a Photo

By Burt's Bees

Bruises, burns, stings, and scrapes - soothe and comfort your minor wounds with the green magic of Mother Nature. Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment contains lavender oil, vitamin E, olive oil, and more. Comforts bumps and bruises with a blend of herbal ingredients 2 100% Natural When nature plays a little too rough, appeal to her nurturing side to help those bumps and bruises with the gentle blend of herbal ingredients in our comforting salve. It s nice to know nature will always come to the rescue. Not tested on animals.
Photos (10)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I don't remember why I originally bought this, but I am so glad I did. I've used it to put on a fresh tattoo to keep it wet, with no problems, and I've used it on probably the worst second degree burn I've ever had in my life. I applied just a little, quite easily and it soothed my burn as much as it could in the crook of my arm. It kept it wet, because when the skin dried out as it was healing, every time I stretched my arm out, I was in immense pain. This helped alleviate some of that pain. Only con I can think of is, it doesn't smell all that great. The tin that I have has been around for a few years, a little goes a long way!
Zenmaster169  .
Zenmaster169 .

I LOVE this product. I have used it for tons of things including, burns, mosquito bites, bruises, scratches, splinters and rashes. Really anything that has happened to effect your skin, this product can remedy. I have purchased several tins to keep one each in every bathroom and never go anywhere without it packed into my purse or bag. This is invaluable when you have kids. You never know when one of them will need this cute and compact little tin that treats pretty much any skin problem and takes up no room in your bag and lasts forever!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Baton Rouge, LA

This stuff is the best! I used to work in an environmental lab where I used harsh chemicals on a daily basis. After a month or so, my hands were dry and cracked. I found this ointment on sale and started applying a liberal layer on my hands after work every day. After about a week, my hands started healing and my skin stopped cracking. Don't worry about the initial greasy feeling, your skin will absorb all of the ointment after a few minutes.
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
Freeport, ME

I love this product so much I actually carry a tin of it in the pocket of my jeans, and there is another one by my bed, and a third in my purse! Saturated with essential oils, soothing and healing, I've used res-q-ointment on burns, paper cuts, bug bites, scratches, cold sores, chapped lips, just about every small discomfort you can imagine. I've been used it on healing surgery scars. I love it.
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.
Easthampton, MA

This little ointment is amazing it works awesome for cuts, scrapes, bruises ect.. You just rub a little on your finger or whatever you'd like to use then rub it on the area that it's needed.I have used this for years and I will continue to use it because it works so good. It's a decent price for how well it works. I would highly recommend. All Burt's bees products are good!
Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville, FL

I found this at Target for .96 cents clearanced. I had never heard of it before so I bought it after checking it quickly on Influenster. I am so glad I did! I have since used it on my lips, mosquito bites and minor burn. It's amazing. Smells like heaven. I love lavender and this smells like it. Great stuff and I will be adding it to my must haves.
Norma R.
Norma R.

I have been a loyal Burt's Bees customer ever since I've seen the way the Res-Q ointment has worked it's magic ever single time I use it. My kids, my husband and I run to this ointment for mosquito bite relief. It also works perfectly for ant bites too. It is quite hard to find in stores, so I always have to buy it online.
Emma D.
Emma D.

I bought the Res-Q Ointment on a whim after seeing it in the store. I was so surprised to find that it works well on dry hair and skin. It helps to alleviate some of the tightness caused by winter weather. My only complaint would be that the smell isn't particularly great, but it isn't bad either.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Stroudsburg, PA

I bought this by accident a few weeks ago thinking I grabbed the cuticle cream, and I'm so glad I did! I use it on everything now. It's replaced neosporin and also my facial moistuizer. The oils in it soften up my skin so nicely, and heals pimples also.
Aurora R.
Aurora R.
Highland , CA

Amazing stuff for any type of minor cuts or irritation. Kills the redness and swelling and helps minimize scars also. I've been using this stuff for years & always refer to it as "miracle ointment" when I recommend it to people. Worth every penny!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Waterloo

I've tried ointments before and they tend to have a strong offensive scent, is it the same for this product?
nabiha i.
nabiha i.
Valley Stream, NY

Is tho\is a good product?
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Corona, CA

I've never heard of this stuff before, but I am aware of the Burt's bees brand. Any suggestions on what I would use this for?
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Annandale, NJ

Is it slimy and greasy??????
Dionne F.
Dionne F.
Loveland, CO

What do you like to use this product for?

Join Now