BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is there any other Burt's Bees product like this?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Veronica C.
I use this as a spot treatment and I notice my spots going away within a day or two. I use it morning and night. It is a little expensive for the size though. But all Burt’s bees is expensive because it’s natural.
😘Ash❤️ W.
Rainsville, AL
I didn't care for This product as much as I've loved their others. It wasn't as smooth as I thought it would be. But it did get the job done. I don't think I'll use it again. They should definitely try again.
Katelyn E.
I didn't know that burts bees was known for anything other than lip balm but I am so glad that I found it. This serum is amazing and this is my first time trying there other products besides lip balm. I would recommend
Alex M.
Ridgewood, NY
This is an amazing alternative to some of the more expensive serums on the market. I found it to be incredibly hydrating, and it's so convenient! I bought this in a drug store and was very impressed with how great my skin looked. It's not messy and it doesn't make me break out.
Andrea R.
I have been using this repair serum for years now. I apply it every morning after I shower. It has really helped my skin feel soft and look healthy and bright. It also helps prevent and diminish fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes and mouth. I believe it has helped my skin maintain a youthful look. I love this stuff beyond words! You only have to use a small amount of this product at a time, so each container lasts a long time. You apply it with your ring finger using gentle circular motions to help it absorb into your skin. Be sure to avoid the eye area. It hydrates my skin without making it feel oily. It doesn't make my sensitive skin break out or get red blotchy spots after I use it. It soaks into my skin nicely and doesn't leave a sticky feeling behind. I like that this whole procedure from start to finish takes only 1-2 minutes to complete. The best thing is that it's not tested on animals and it's made with 99.94% natural ingredients.
Kayla s.
needville
this product was really amazing when my lips were really chapped it worked extremely well and i was impressed with results the value was good and i found mine at target , i would definitely buy again and recomend
Kandace M.
North Ogden , UT
I'm allergic to a ton of cosmetics this seems to be the only thing that not only can I use but the only thing that works for me. Last super long and I couldn't be happier.
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
I love this product. I use it at night around my eyes and mouth and down the bridge of my nose and I let it seep in my skin while I'm sleeping. It makes my skin really soft and I can see the sun damage on my skin and fine lines around my eyes slowly disappear. The smell is a little strong, but you can't smell it when you put it on your skin. I also wish this product had a pump for easier application. But regardless, this has turned into my go-to serum and I highly recommend it.
Beth S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this and any Burt's Bees products. I got this as part of a bundle and didn't really think I'd use bc I have so many other facial products...but when I did...I LOVED IT! Makes skin feel soft and flawless.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Burt's Bees lip balms have been my favorite product for a long time. I love the tingly feeling I get from them, and they help me keep my lips soft. I have excessively dry lips, so I am always looking for products that work well!
A J.
Is there any other Burt's Bees product like this?