Burt's Bees Renewing Natural Hydrogel Eye Mask

See the world with fresh eyes after using Burt's Bees Renewing Natural Hydrogel Eye Mask. Our natural formula, featuring Algae Extract, cools and calms while revitalizing skin around the eye. In 10 minutes, your skin will be revived, leaving you looking refreshed and healthy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burt's Bees Renewing Natural Hydrogel Eye Mask!
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Im not a big user if the facial/ eye mask how ever i did try it and found that my skin on the area i used it felt wonderful.
Abi M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Burt's Bees Renewing Natural Hydrogel Eye Mask uploaded by Abi M.
Amazing product to relax the eye areas I enjoyed this so so much my eyes are forming brighter and hydrated
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
I think these worked great. They really made my under eye area smooth and feel refreshed. The soft ness lasted for hours as well. It didn’t just dry and then my skin felt dry right away. Would recommend.
Yenny C.
I just love this product, perfect for a very tough and stressful day, and isn’t greasy Burt's Bees Renewing Biocellulose Gel Face Mask
Rachael R.
San Diego, CA
This gentle product works great on my sensitive skin and helps my understanding not feel so dry and dehydrated. It has helped the sunken in appearance and is gentle enough for regular usage
TERIKA I.
Waldorf, MD
Burt's Bees Renewing Natural Hydrogel Eye Mask uploaded by TERIKA I.
Purchased at: Walmart
The first time I tried these you would have thought I was in a commercial LOL. The quality and texture of them was so fine and soft they went on like butter. The eyepatch practically melted into my skin, it was so wonderful I could have cried LOL ……I am a little dramatic but really I love this product and Bert’s bees period.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,780 reviews
Burt's Bees Renewing Natural Hydrogel Eye Mask uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: CVS
First I applied them on the wrong way in the pic lol but I fixed it right away. It says they’re supposed to be hydrogel so to me that means that they have a jelly like serum on them. These were completely dry when I took them out of the packaging. It could be that they were old but Im not sure. They don’t stick properly because there’s barely any serum or anything on them. I’ve tried other burts bees eye masks that weren’t hydro gel and I liked them, however this one is definitely lacking.
Kyla C.
Nashville, TN
1,412 reviews
I love these masks. Especially after a long day at work or traveling around!! Def try
Nadiya L.
Harper Woods, MI
This eye mask is really good for puffiness and under eye bags. I think that it should come with more mask because Of the price
Olive H.
This is one of my go-to eye cate products. It makes my eyes go from puffy, dark, and dry to hydrated and bright!

Looking for your answer?