Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Amanda P.Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Kate N.Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Jaclyn T.

BY BURT'S BEES

Clinically Shown To Reduce The Appearance Of Deep Lines And Wrinkles, This Richly Hydrating Cream Helps Improve Your Skin’s Smooth, Firm Texture While You Sleep.

• Immediately, Skin Appears Smoother And Hydrated
  • After 4 Weeks, 82% Of Women Saw A Reduction In The Appearance Of Lines And Wrinkles
  • After 8 Weeks, 96% Of Women Saw An Improvement To Skin Texture.
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Noncomedogenic

Clinically Shown To:

• Reduce Look Of Deep Wrinkles
  • Help Improve Firmness

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Caprictriglyceride, Decyl Cocoate, Coco-caprylate, Decyl Oleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Cera Alba(Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Parfum (Fragrance)†, Stearyl Alcohol, Hibiscussabdari A Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruitextract, Lens Esculenta Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Alpina Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Adansonia Digitatafruit Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Leaf Extract, Plankton Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet, Extraitde Racine De Betterave) Root Extract, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Phragmites Communis Extract, Poriacocos Extract, Ribose, Tocopherol, Arginine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sclerotium Gum, Linoleic Acid,Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, P-anisic Acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Coco-glucoside, Hydrolyzed Cornstarch, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol,Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pca, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool †natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Use In The Evening After Cleansing. Gently Smooth Over Face And Neck.

Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream
  • "Finding a hydrating night cream that doesn't make me break out is tough, but I found everything I need in this night cream! It is super moisturizing and I love the anti-aging benefits it provides. Best of all, no breakouts in sight!" in 13 reviews
  • "I love this overnight cream. It really helped my dry skin. It is gentle and so affordable. I recommend it!" in 5 reviews
  • "Now this is my game changing product! I know that this product is labeled as a night cream but I also use it in the morning. I have sensitive skin and the way it make my face feel is indescribable! It feels so smooth and never makes my face feel dry during the winter months. Who needs a face mask when they have this in possession! I love it and not only would recommend it to friend but HAVE recommended this to friends and family. Must buy!" in 3 reviews
Lauren T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love burts bees products! But for some reason, whenever I used this, I feel like it made my skin break out. I do have sensitive skin, so it could be an oil or fragrance in it!
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN
I love the way this cream smells, like a sweet flower. It also goes on nicely, and doesn't tug and the sensitive spots around your eyes. I wish I could use this cream more often but unfortunately if I rub my eyes the residue from the cream makes my eyes itch.
Devynn V.
Albuquerque, NM
This night cream leaves a heavy residue. I bought it one night when I was in a pinch and needed something quick. It worked for a few nights but overall It was both expensive and disappointing. I won’t buy it again, though it does smell fantastic.
Jaclyn T.
This is a fabulous night cream. You don't need a whole lot, it glides on very smooth and a little cram goes a long way. My skin feels really hydrated with this cream, and it doesn't feel greasy or heavy at all.
Paula M.
Watauga, TX
Burt's Bees makes very nice products. I got a sample of this cream and I did enjoy it. It felt thick and creamy which I like. It applied very easy and has a pleasant smell.
Heather B.
Who would’ve thought Burt’s Bees skincare would be amazing! I was skeptical to try this but I absolutely love it!
Jennie D.
This is a really nice, thick night cream. It's super moisturizing without feeling heavy or greasy. It's especially perfect for restoring moisture in the winter.
Shelby C.
A good middle of the road night cream, in terms of price. However, I did find the texture to be a tad sticky and not soak into my skin as well as I'd like.
Angelina K.
Saint Louis, MO
Smells lovely, and a little goes a long way- it's very rock though, so I worry that it might make me break out overnight- so I don't use it nightly.
Kyra L.
aurora, IL
Wake up feeling fresh. My skin Derek's tighter and more radiant afyer I use it. I really dont not like the smell otherwise I would give it 5 stars.
Krystle R.
Carlisle, PA
Is this for your body or for your face?
Crystal p.
Cicero, IL
I have combination skin does this work for that type of skin?
Emily P.
Conroe, TX
Have you seen results? I have the serum and cleanser...do I need to add this product?!