Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Amanda P.Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Kate N.Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Jaclyn T.

BY BURT'S BEES

Clinically Shown To Reduce The Appearance Of Deep Lines And Wrinkles, This Richly Hydrating Cream Helps Improve Your Skin’s Smooth, Firm Texture While You Sleep.

• Immediately, Skin Appears Smoother And Hydrated
  • After 4 Weeks, 82% Of Women Saw A Reduction In The Appearance Of Lines And Wrinkles
  • After 8 Weeks, 96% Of Women Saw An Improvement To Skin Texture.
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Noncomedogenic

Clinically Shown To:

• Reduce Look Of Deep Wrinkles
  • Help Improve Firmness

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Caprictriglyceride, Decyl Cocoate, Coco-caprylate, Decyl Oleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Cera Alba(Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Parfum (Fragrance)†, Stearyl Alcohol, Hibiscussabdari A Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruitextract, Lens Esculenta Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Alpina Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Adansonia Digitatafruit Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Leaf Extract, Plankton Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet, Extraitde Racine De Betterave) Root Extract, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Phragmites Communis Extract, Poriacocos Extract, Ribose, Tocopherol, Arginine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sclerotium Gum, Linoleic Acid,Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, P-anisic Acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Coco-glucoside, Hydrolyzed Cornstarch, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol,Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pca, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool †natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Use In The Evening After Cleansing. Gently Smooth Over Face And Neck.

Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream
  • "Finding a hydrating night cream that doesn't make me break out is tough, but I found everything I need in this night cream! It is super moisturizing and I love the anti-aging benefits it provides. Best of all, no breakouts in sight!" in 13 reviews
  • "I love this overnight cream. It really helped my dry skin. It is gentle and so affordable. I recommend it!" in 5 reviews
  • "Now this is my game changing product! I know that this product is labeled as a night cream but I also use it in the morning. I have sensitive skin and the way it make my face feel is indescribable! It feels so smooth and never makes my face feel dry during the winter months. Who needs a face mask when they have this in possession! I love it and not only would recommend it to friend but HAVE recommended this to friends and family. Must buy!" in 3 reviews
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
This is a really nice night cream. It’s kind of thick but that makes me feel like it does it’s job. My face wash is a little drying so this is a great balance. And it lasts forever. A little goes a long way.
Ashley P.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Now
My producer slam, my flow is like bam!
Chop that down, pass it all around!
Lyrics get hard, quick cement to the ground!
For any MC in any 52 states,
I gets psycho killer Norman Bates!
My producer slam, sharp like bam!
Jump on stage, and then I dun-daaaah
Layla C.
I love the way this makes my face feel. It feels good after it’s washed and it’s looks nice too. I love it. The packaging is great. It lasted a while for me. I do see myself buying it again when I run out
Anne T.
Silverdale, WA
I've been using this for a month and a half. It does make my skin firmer in the morning. It does a good job hydrating but my skin needs more moisture than it provides so I added rosehip oil.
Alejandra F.
Houston
This is an item that I would use, but u honestly don’t love the smell of it. My face does feel very pretty after applying it. It absorbs well but I am not completely in love with the product. I would recommend this item.
Yoselis S.
Lawrence, MA
This cream is so smooth and gentle to the skin. I have very sensitive skin and in very warm weather this is my go to night cream because it soothes my skin after a day out in the sun! A must have during travels!
D€NA¥£ A.
Cleveland
Refreshing!!! Oh I really loved the smell of this cream and it’s consistency. It is not too heavy. It did not clog my pores at night. I still use it after a good night face wash.
Emilee S.
Russellville, AR
I use this every night before bed to help wake up with refreshed skin. I bought it a Walgreens and the canister makes it easy to stack away. This product works great and I keep rebuying it!
Morghanne C.
I absolutely love anything this brand makes makes my skin feel amazing it's just a all around amazing brand and you couldn't ask for better quality in their products
Ammita W.
Durham, NC
Krystle R.
shreveport, LA
Is this for your body or for your face?
Crystal p.
Cicero, IL
I have combination skin does this work for that type of skin?
Emily P.
Conroe, TX
Have you seen results? I have the serum and cleanser...do I need to add this product?!