Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Amanda P.Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Kate N.Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Jaclyn T.

BY BURT'S BEES

Clinically Shown To Reduce The Appearance Of Deep Lines And Wrinkles, This Richly Hydrating Cream Helps Improve Your Skin’s Smooth, Firm Texture While You Sleep.

• Immediately, Skin Appears Smoother And Hydrated
  • After 4 Weeks, 82% Of Women Saw A Reduction In The Appearance Of Lines And Wrinkles
  • After 8 Weeks, 96% Of Women Saw An Improvement To Skin Texture.
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Noncomedogenic

Clinically Shown To:

• Reduce Look Of Deep Wrinkles
  • Help Improve Firmness

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Caprictriglyceride, Decyl Cocoate, Coco-caprylate, Decyl Oleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Cera Alba(Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Parfum (Fragrance)†, Stearyl Alcohol, Hibiscussabdari A Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruitextract, Lens Esculenta Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Alpina Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Adansonia Digitatafruit Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Leaf Extract, Plankton Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet, Extraitde Racine De Betterave) Root Extract, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Phragmites Communis Extract, Poriacocos Extract, Ribose, Tocopherol, Arginine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sclerotium Gum, Linoleic Acid,Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, P-anisic Acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Coco-glucoside, Hydrolyzed Cornstarch, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol,Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pca, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool †natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Use In The Evening After Cleansing. Gently Smooth Over Face And Neck.

Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream
  • "Finding a hydrating night cream that doesn't make me break out is tough, but I found everything I need in this night cream! It is super moisturizing and I love the anti-aging benefits it provides. Best of all, no breakouts in sight!" in 13 reviews
  • "I love this overnight cream. It really helped my dry skin. It is gentle and so affordable. I recommend it!" in 5 reviews
  • "Now this is my game changing product! I know that this product is labeled as a night cream but I also use it in the morning. I have sensitive skin and the way it make my face feel is indescribable! It feels so smooth and never makes my face feel dry during the winter months. Who needs a face mask when they have this in possession! I love it and not only would recommend it to friend but HAVE recommended this to friends and family. Must buy!" in 3 reviews
Ellie G.
I enjoy the consistency of this product and i love anything burts bees. I purchased this at Target and i also loved the packaging. It was a little pricey for the amount of product you receive, but i think night cream does last a long time. It hydrated and firmed my skin overnight and when i woke up my skin was so soft and plump
Taylor D.
kearny, AZ
I really do like this product and I love burts bees. I feel lile their products are just very healthy. I am not sure if I like the smell. A lot of their products have very strong smells.
Julia H.
Franklin
This cream made my face red and itchy and it may have just been an allergic reaction but I don’t normally have sensitive skin so I find it odd. I got it at target and found it wasn’t really worth the money that a big name company such as burt’s bees charges.
Victoria K.
Lubbock
I’m new to this product but I can say I have seen a difference in my skin in the mornings. I enjoy this product plus it smells wonderful 😍

I sometimes apply it two or three times before I actually get in bed Bc my skin is so dry and it makes all the difference on my raw nose or around my lips.
Ashley B.
DeLand
Honest my skin feels supple anytime I use this at night. Burt’s bees is such a great brand anyway and I trust the ingredients in this cream which is so important. The packaging makes it feel like a high dollar brand even though it’s so affordable.
Emily C.
Love this night cream. I only have fine lines and didn’t see a huge difference with those. But, it’s a great weight and consistency for a night cream. I have used some night creams that leave me oily, even with my dry skin in the winter, but this one was perfect. Would definitely recommend.
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
One of my favorite night creams by one of my favorite companies! It comes in a nice, glass jar and smells like roses, which I adore. I purchased it because I wanted firmer skin, and it does the trick... literally over night.
Christine S.
Blaine, MN
I love this product. It has a great quality of ingredients. The packaging is adorable. The product is a great value at a more affordable price point. It makes my skin feel wonderful and healthy. I would use again.
Hillari B.
Hot Springs, AR
I love all Burt’s bees products. This goes on light and creamy and doesn’t feel too greasy on my skin or cause breakouts. I got this in my stocking for Christmas and I would definitely consider buying it again in the future.
Erica R.
Huntington, WV
I enjoyed this, though it wasnt the best I have ever used. The price is right for what it is. I love Burts Bees. This is very smooth and feels nice on your skin. I just didnt notice a big difference with this.
Krystle R.
Carlisle, PA
Is this for your body or for your face?
Crystal p.
Cicero, IL
I have combination skin does this work for that type of skin?
Emily P.
Conroe, TX
Have you seen results? I have the serum and cleanser...do I need to add this product?!