BY BURT'S BEES

Clinically Shown To Reduce The Appearance Of Deep Lines And Wrinkles, This Richly Hydrating Cream Helps Improve Your Skin’s Smooth, Firm Texture While You Sleep.

• Immediately, Skin Appears Smoother And Hydrated
  • After 4 Weeks, 82% Of Women Saw A Reduction In The Appearance Of Lines And Wrinkles
  • After 8 Weeks, 96% Of Women Saw An Improvement To Skin Texture.
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Noncomedogenic

Clinically Shown To:

• Reduce Look Of Deep Wrinkles
  • Help Improve Firmness

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Caprictriglyceride, Decyl Cocoate, Coco-caprylate, Decyl Oleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Cera Alba(Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Parfum (Fragrance)†, Stearyl Alcohol, Hibiscussabdari A Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruitextract, Lens Esculenta Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Alpina Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Adansonia Digitatafruit Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Leaf Extract, Plankton Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet, Extraitde Racine De Betterave) Root Extract, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Phragmites Communis Extract, Poriacocos Extract, Ribose, Tocopherol, Arginine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sclerotium Gum, Linoleic Acid,Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, P-anisic Acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Coco-glucoside, Hydrolyzed Cornstarch, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol,Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pca, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool †natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Use In The Evening After Cleansing. Gently Smooth Over Face And Neck.

Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream
  • "Finding a hydrating night cream that doesn't make me break out is tough, but I found everything I need in this night cream! It is super moisturizing and I love the anti-aging benefits it provides. Best of all, no breakouts in sight!" in 13 reviews
  • "I love this overnight cream. It really helped my dry skin. It is gentle and so affordable. I recommend it!" in 5 reviews
  • "Now this is my game changing product! I know that this product is labeled as a night cream but I also use it in the morning. I have sensitive skin and the way it make my face feel is indescribable! It feels so smooth and never makes my face feel dry during the winter months. Who needs a face mask when they have this in possession! I love it and not only would recommend it to friend but HAVE recommended this to friends and family. Must buy!" in 3 reviews
Adisa D.
I used this cream for some time now. It used to be my only night cream and it worked fine at the begining.I have dry skin and it doesn't provide my face with moisture it needs. Now I alternate between Burts bees and vitamin E and Shea butter and I like it.I have moisture and wrinkle prevention.
Jeanie H.
Branford, FL
Burt's Bees is a brand my family trusts, for good reason. Renewal Firming Night Cream is just another example of the quality products they make. Smells fresh and goes on smoothly.
Carly S.
Franklin, TN
SMELLS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! While I may be young my mom always says to use an anti aging product and I couldnt be happier with this! It's super moisturizing which works well with my sensitive dry skin and it's a great cheaper option that is above and beyond what you'd expect. I also love that it's almost all natural ingredients.
Kari
Nice fruity smell on this. Very thick but rubs in lightly and absorbs well. Very moisturizing. Didn't notice that it did anything for the complexion but I used it for a week on a Caribbean cruise in April to re-hydrate my skin each night after sun exposure and it did that well. I liked all the natural ingredients and lack of chemicals. Good basic moisturizer/cream for night and the consistency is probably great for dry skin. Kept my skin soft and smooth.
Ellie G.
I enjoy the consistency of this product and i love anything burts bees. I purchased this at Target and i also loved the packaging. It was a little pricey for the amount of product you receive, but i think night cream does last a long time. It hydrated and firmed my skin overnight and when i woke up my skin was so soft and plump
Jessica W.
St Augustine, FL
I love this line from Burts Bees! This night cream is rich but blends in leaving my skin feeling so nourished! A little bit goes a long way- and my skin wakes up feeling soft and hydrated! I'm on my second tub of this, the scent seems strong at first but doesn't linger for too long. It's everything I want in a night cream!
Taylor D.
Kearny, AZ
I really do like this product and I love burts bees. I feel lile their products are just very healthy. I am not sure if I like the smell. A lot of their products have very strong smells.
Victoria K.
Lubbock
I’m new to this product but I can say I have seen a difference in my skin in the mornings. I enjoy this product plus it smells wonderful 😍

I sometimes apply it two or three times before I actually get in bed Bc my skin is so dry and it makes all the difference on my raw nose or around my lips.
Andraya L.
Moorpark, CA
One of my all time favorites! I’ve been using it for about 2 months now and I’m starting to feel a difference in my skin! I mix it with my nighttime serums and it makes my skin feel great!
Rachel L.
Gainesville, GA
This stuff seriously saved my skin. It’s been very cold outside lately so my skin has been so dry and flakey, I started using this product a few days ago and my skin is so moist & plump.
Krystle R.
Shreveport, LA
Is this for your body or for your face?
Crystal E.
Cicero, IL
I have combination skin does this work for that type of skin?
Emily P.
Conroe, TX
Have you seen results? I have the serum and cleanser...do I need to add this product?!

Amazon