Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream, 1.8 oz uploaded by Jaclyn T.Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream, 1.8 oz uploaded by Kate N.Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream, 1.8 oz uploaded by Amanda P.

BY BURT'S BEES

New Firming Night Cream br With Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex Clinically Shown to Help Improve Firmness in 8 Weeks 1 Clinically Shown to Help Visibly Smooth Wrinkles in 8 Weeks 3 98.9% Natural 5 Dermatologist Tested 4 Noncomedogenic Help restore your skin s smooth, firm texture while you sleep for younger-looking skin. This richly hydrating cream, infused with our Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex, is clinically shown to help improve firmness and reduce the appearance of deep lines wrinkles* Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex br At Burt s Bees, we ve looked to nature s remarkable power of renewal to develop a solution for younger-looking skin. Our Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex, infused with wrinkle smoothing White Hibiscus and intensively hydrating Apple, locks moisture inside the skin to plump up cells and help visibly tighten the see more...

Rebeca A.
This is my regular, non failure, anti aging friend. I have used this product for about 3 month and I really feel it have made a difference in my skin. I feel it more hydrated and soft. Also, I kind of think that my wrinkles are less obvius since I am using these product. Highly recommended
Paola S.
It's good for a quick repair at night!, this cream awesome for having a flawless skin!
Krystle R.
Carlisle, PA
Is this for your body or for your face?
Crystal p.
Cicero, IL
I have combination skin does this work for that type of skin?
Emily P.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you seen results? I have the serum and cleanser...do I need to add this product?!