Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream, 1.8 oz uploaded by Jaclyn T.Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream, 1.8 oz uploaded by Kate N.Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream, 1.8 oz uploaded by Amanda P.

BY BURT'S BEES

New Firming Night Cream br With Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex Clinically Shown to Help Improve Firmness in 8 Weeks 1 Clinically Shown to Help Visibly Smooth Wrinkles in 8 Weeks 3 98.9% Natural 5 Dermatologist Tested 4 Noncomedogenic Help restore your skin s smooth, firm texture while you sleep for younger-looking skin. This richly hydrating cream, infused with our Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex, is clinically shown to help improve firmness and reduce the appearance of deep lines wrinkles* Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex br At Burt s Bees, we ve looked to nature s remarkable power of renewal to develop a solution for younger-looking skin. Our Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex, infused with wrinkle smoothing White Hibiscus and intensively hydrating Apple, locks moisture inside the skin to plump up cells and help visibly tighten the see more...

Laura W.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. It smells absolutely wonderful. Makes your face feel like butter. It lasts all night.
amanda b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product moisturizes decently and smells very nice. Not to greasy like some other heavy moisturizers
Diane D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice night face cream that does not feel to heavy on my face or cause me to break out.
Jenny L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream makes my face feel very smooth and hydrating
Cindy J.
Derby, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a great drugstore find. I love the scent and the way it goes on. Great product.
Paula M.
Watauga, TX
Burt's Bees makes very nice products. I got a sample of this cream and I did enjoy it. It felt thick and creamy which I like. It applied very easy and has a pleasant smell.
Kate N.
Finding a hydrating night cream that doesn't make me break out is tough, but I found everything I need in this night cream! It is super moisturizing and I love the anti-aging benefits it provides. Best of all, no breakouts in sight!
Jaclyn T.
This is a fabulous night cream. You don't need a whole lot, it glides on very smooth and a little cram goes a long way. My skin feels really hydrated with this cream, and it doesn't feel greasy or heavy at all.
Monika C.
Hampton, GA
Burt's Bees is one of my favorite brands for skin care. I found this product for approximately $20. I saved up some coupons and bought this about a month ago. I am really enjoying it. First, the product seems to be long lasting. By that, I mean that a little goes a long way. It is a thick cream, and a small dab on your fingertip covers quite a bit of skin. There is no oily residue. I think the scent is pleasant without being overpowering. I would not say that is has a distinct scent, simply pleasant. My skin feels soft when I wake up and it does not have any excess oils due to the moisturizer. I intend to purchase the full line of renewal products from Burt's Bees.

crazymom v.
Camarillo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample from Walmart Beauty Box. It is excellent! Very light but very moisturizing! Excellent for night time use! One of those must-have drugstore skincare!
Krystle R.
Carlisle, PA
Is this for your body or for your face?
Crystal p.
Cicero, IL
I have combination skin does this work for that type of skin?
Emily P.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you seen results? I have the serum and cleanser...do I need to add this product?!