Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream, 1.8 oz uploaded by Jaclyn T.Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream, 1.8 oz uploaded by Kate N.Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream, 1.8 oz uploaded by Amanda P.

BY BURT'S BEES

New Firming Night Cream br With Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex Clinically Shown to Help Improve Firmness in 8 Weeks 1 Clinically Shown to Help Visibly Smooth Wrinkles in 8 Weeks 3 98.9% Natural 5 Dermatologist Tested 4 Noncomedogenic Help restore your skin s smooth, firm texture while you sleep for younger-looking skin. This richly hydrating cream, infused with our Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex, is clinically shown to help improve firmness and reduce the appearance of deep lines wrinkles* Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex br At Burt s Bees, we ve looked to nature s remarkable power of renewal to develop a solution for younger-looking skin. Our Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex, infused with wrinkle smoothing White Hibiscus and intensively hydrating Apple, locks moisture inside the skin to plump up cells and help visibly tighten the see more...

Jaclyn T.
This is a fabulous night cream. You don't need a whole lot, it glides on very smooth and a little cram goes a long way. My skin feels really hydrated with this cream, and it doesn't feel greasy or heavy at all.
Paula M.
Watauga, TX
Burt's Bees makes very nice products. I got a sample of this cream and I did enjoy it. It felt thick and creamy which I like. It applied very easy and has a pleasant smell.
Jennie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice, thick night cream. It's super moisturizing without feeling heavy or greasy. It's especially perfect for restoring moisture in the winter.
Shelby C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good middle of the road night cream, in terms of price. However, I did find the texture to be a tad sticky and not soak into my skin as well as I'd like.
Angelina K.
Saint Louis, MO
Smells lovely, and a little goes a long way- it's very rock though, so I worry that it might make me break out overnight- so I don't use it nightly.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tired of looking at those fine lines in the mirror. Your neck is losing elasticity and is driving you crazy. This cream firmed my neck visibly.
Melanie H.
Detroit
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite products! Hydrates the dry patches on my face but never makes it too oily or causes breakouts. Smells wonderful, too!
Melissa B.
Hampton, SC
I love how this product moisturizes! I use this religiously every night before bed. And in the morning my skin is firm and refreshed.
April M.
Frederick, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very very nice and moisturizing. Makes your skin feel refreshed and luminous. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this night cream it wasnt oily or sticky it left my skin nice and soft the next day i will be buying it again.
Krystle R.
Carlisle, PA
Is this for your body or for your face?
Crystal p.
Cicero, IL
I have combination skin does this work for that type of skin?
Emily P.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you seen results? I have the serum and cleanser...do I need to add this product?!