Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream, 1.8 oz uploaded by Jaclyn T.Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream, 1.8 oz uploaded by Kate N.Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream, 1.8 oz uploaded by Amanda P.

BY BURT'S BEES

New Firming Night Cream br With Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex Clinically Shown to Help Improve Firmness in 8 Weeks 1 Clinically Shown to Help Visibly Smooth Wrinkles in 8 Weeks 3 98.9% Natural 5 Dermatologist Tested 4 Noncomedogenic Help restore your skin s smooth, firm texture while you sleep for younger-looking skin. This richly hydrating cream, infused with our Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex, is clinically shown to help improve firmness and reduce the appearance of deep lines wrinkles* Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex br At Burt s Bees, we ve looked to nature s remarkable power of renewal to develop a solution for younger-looking skin. Our Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex, infused with wrinkle smoothing White Hibiscus and intensively hydrating Apple, locks moisture inside the skin to plump up cells and help visibly tighten the see more...

Niecey E.
Antioch, TN
I love all of their products. I have very sensitive skin. Although it is pricy, a little goes a long way with this product. Easy to rub in, and I wake up in the morning looking refreshed. I typically have dry skin and this product keeps my skin moisturized throughout the night.
chyna r.
Centerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this stuff it's one of the only night creams i have enjoyed that isn't wicked heavy and leaves me broken out in the morning because usually night creams clog my pores and this doesn't!! reasonable price and burts bees never disappoints with their products
Misty G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Burts Bees! I've starting using the renewal formula and it's amazing. I don't really care for the cleanser but the day cream and night cream are keepers. The formula is light enough that I don't feel weighed down after applying.
Kellie P.
Clinton twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has a great smell to it and feels smooth and hydrated. Its a little thick but i like that. Also mt face in the morning feels refreshed. Sometime if my skin is really dry i will use this during the day as well.
Gabriela G.
This night cream will prevent wrinkles in the future. Leaving your skin moisturizing enough to be renewing throughout the night. In the morning when you wash your face you will feel your skin smooth and clear.
Kelly D.
Santa fe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really a fan of night creams or masks or anything of the sort but this product that I locked for me absolutely love all organic products I will always be recommending this
Monika C.
Hampton, GA
Burt's Bees is one of my favorite brands for skin care. I found this product for approximately $20. I saved up some coupons and bought this about a month ago. I am really enjoying it. First, the product seems to be long lasting. By that, I mean that a little goes a long way. It is a thick cream, and a small dab on your fingertip covers quite a bit of skin. There is no oily residue. I think the scent is pleasant without being overpowering. I would not say that is has a distinct scent, simply pleasant. My skin feels soft when I wake up and it does not have any excess oils due to the moisturizer. I intend to purchase the full line of renewal products from Burt's Bees.

Kate N.
Finding a hydrating night cream that doesn't make me break out is tough, but I found everything I need in this night cream! It is super moisturizing and I love the anti-aging benefits it provides. Best of all, no breakouts in sight!
Lauren T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love burts bees products! But for some reason, whenever I used this, I feel like it made my skin break out. I do have sensitive skin, so it could be an oil or fragrance in it!
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN
I love the way this cream smells, like a sweet flower. It also goes on nicely, and doesn't tug and the sensitive spots around your eyes. I wish I could use this cream more often but unfortunately if I rub my eyes the residue from the cream makes my eyes itch.
Krystle R.
Carlisle, PA
Is this for your body or for your face?
Crystal p.
Cicero, IL
I have combination skin does this work for that type of skin?
Emily P.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you seen results? I have the serum and cleanser...do I need to add this product?!