Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream, 1.8 oz uploaded by Jaclyn T.Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream, 1.8 oz uploaded by Kate N.Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream, 1.8 oz uploaded by Amanda P.

BY BURT'S BEES

New Firming Night Cream br With Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex Clinically Shown to Help Improve Firmness in 8 Weeks 1 Clinically Shown to Help Visibly Smooth Wrinkles in 8 Weeks 3 98.9% Natural 5 Dermatologist Tested 4 Noncomedogenic Help restore your skin s smooth, firm texture while you sleep for younger-looking skin. This richly hydrating cream, infused with our Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex, is clinically shown to help improve firmness and reduce the appearance of deep lines wrinkles* Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex br At Burt s Bees, we ve looked to nature s remarkable power of renewal to develop a solution for younger-looking skin. Our Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex, infused with wrinkle smoothing White Hibiscus and intensively hydrating Apple, locks moisture inside the skin to plump up cells and help visibly tighten the see more...

Ellie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy the consistency of this product and i love anything burts bees. I purchased this at Target and i also loved the packaging. It was a little pricey for the amount of product you receive, but i think night cream does last a long time. It hydrated and firmed my skin overnight and when i woke up my skin was so soft and plump
Ammita W.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now this is my game changing product! I know that this product is labeled as a night cream but I also use it in the morning. I have sensitive skin and the way it make my face feel is indescribable! It feels so smooth and never makes my face feel dry during the winter months. Who needs a face mask when they have this in possession! I love it and not only would recommend it to friend but HAVE recommended this to friends and family. Must buy!
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Burt's Bees products. I love what the company stands for. I never worry about what ingredients are lurking within. With that being said, I'm not ba huge fan of this night cream. Maybe my skin type isn't the right match. I have combination normal-oily skin. I enjoyed using this for the first few days. It smells good and feels excellent after cleansing. Unfortunately, I started breaking out. I did notice that it lately sat on top of my skin vs sinking in. I wouldn't recommend this particular product.
Serenity W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells amazing, which made me a bit wary. Typically scented products break out my skin and are a real problem for me. However, this very fragrant lotion is also amazingly gentle on my skin. If I sleep without this moisturizer, I wake with my skin looking splotchy and with bags beneath my eyes. When I use it, it looks as though I am fresh faced and already have concealer on! It gives amazing lift around my eye area. Definitely will be buying again.
Brandy M.
Topeka
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, am I crazy or did I just get a bad batch of this product?!?!? It smells terrible! And one of the reasons I got it was because of the apple and hibiscus advertising sent, and so many reviews say that it smells "delicious or amazing"....but to me, no. It smells old......I also have the Renewal Seeum with the same scent, and that also smells awful, but it hasn't broken me our or anything, so that's good at least. Has anyone else experienced this?
Nicole F.
I'm a bit younger but I feel that it's important to begin hydrating the skin before one starts to notice wrinkles but I didn't feel the need to spend so much on an eye cream. I saw a few reviews mentioning this product from some youtube beauty bloggers I follow and bought it. I solely use this as an undereye cream and I've noticed a real difference when I wake up in the morning. I don't look nearly so tired and the skin under my eyes appears a lot more youthful. It's a larger tub of lotion than most, so I feel like I got a great deal as it will last for quite some time.
Julia B.
Columbus, OH
I use this night cream each night. I always feel a difference in my skin the next morning. Very soft and moisturizing. It is a tad pricey for Burt's Bees, but mine has lasted me many months. You don't need a ton of product with each use. The faint scent is nice and fresh, not overpowering. Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream, 1.8 oz
Lorelei K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I discovered this in an effort to find a cruelty free night cream and was very pleased with the results of this moisturizing cream. It really adds a lot of moisture to the skin and I love that it has the vitamin A from the apples.
Camille T.
charlotte, nc
I really like this night cream. I put it on during my nightly routine after cleansing my face and moisturizing. It makes my skin feel soft, moisturized, and plump through the night and the next day. It is quite thicker than a moisturizer so a little bit goes a long way. I also like the scent.
Christine V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first time I have ever used the Burt's Bees anti aging products and they seems to work really well together. It comes in a jar which makes it messy to get out, but that is because the consistency is thicker than the day cream. It feels great and it not greasy.
Krystle R.
Carlisle, PA
Is this for your body or for your face?
Crystal p.
Cicero, IL
I have combination skin does this work for that type of skin?
Emily P.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you seen results? I have the serum and cleanser...do I need to add this product?!