Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Amanda P.Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Kate N.Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Jaclyn T.

BY BURT'S BEES

Clinically Shown To Reduce The Appearance Of Deep Lines And Wrinkles, This Richly Hydrating Cream Helps Improve Your Skin’s Smooth, Firm Texture While You Sleep.

• Immediately, Skin Appears Smoother And Hydrated
  • After 4 Weeks, 82% Of Women Saw A Reduction In The Appearance Of Lines And Wrinkles
  • After 8 Weeks, 96% Of Women Saw An Improvement To Skin Texture.
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Noncomedogenic

Clinically Shown To:

• Reduce Look Of Deep Wrinkles
  • Help Improve Firmness

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Caprictriglyceride, Decyl Cocoate, Coco-caprylate, Decyl Oleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Cera Alba(Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Parfum (Fragrance)†, Stearyl Alcohol, Hibiscussabdari A Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruitextract, Lens Esculenta Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Alpina Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Adansonia Digitatafruit Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Leaf Extract, Plankton Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet, Extraitde Racine De Betterave) Root Extract, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Phragmites Communis Extract, Poriacocos Extract, Ribose, Tocopherol, Arginine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sclerotium Gum, Linoleic Acid,Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, P-anisic Acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Coco-glucoside, Hydrolyzed Cornstarch, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol,Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pca, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool †natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Use In The Evening After Cleansing. Gently Smooth Over Face And Neck.

Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream
  • "Finding a hydrating night cream that doesn't make me break out is tough, but I found everything I need in this night cream! It is super moisturizing and I love the anti-aging benefits it provides. Best of all, no breakouts in sight!" in 13 reviews
  • "I love this overnight cream. It really helped my dry skin. It is gentle and so affordable. I recommend it!" in 5 reviews
  • "Now this is my game changing product! I know that this product is labeled as a night cream but I also use it in the morning. I have sensitive skin and the way it make my face feel is indescribable! It feels so smooth and never makes my face feel dry during the winter months. Who needs a face mask when they have this in possession! I love it and not only would recommend it to friend but HAVE recommended this to friends and family. Must buy!" in 3 reviews
Tonya S.
Biddeford, ME
When you reach a particular age you need a product specifically designed to help you turn back time. And having a product like Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream helps to do just that. I am a lover of Natural products for my skin, so Burt’s Bees is one of my favorite “drugstore” skincare brands. This night cream leaves my skin hydrated and feeling soft and supple. I find that fine lines and wrinkles are diminished and that makes it a worthwhile product to have in my book.
Amanda M.
Creston
I just started using this recently. I’m not sure about it yet. I have sensitive skin and it seems to cause breakouts the next day. I’m also not very fond of the smell because it’s a little to strong and perfumed for my taste. I will say I think it does help with lines and wrinkles and doesn’t have a greasy feel at all. I think people with normal skin would have no problem with this at all.
Karina C.
chicago
Molly V.
Missoula
This product does leave your skin with a semi-hydrated feeling however this product is not for people with oily skin. I wake up in the morning with my skin feeling greasy and very dirty. I wouldn’t not recommend this product for combination or oily skin.
maebea d.
Nc
this cream can cure dry skin fast but not if you use it once a day. I find myself using it twice a day because it isn't that effective if I only use it at night but besides that I makes your skin feel so smooth and soft. I had really dry skin and after a week of using the cream it cleared up 100%. If you have bad dry patches then here is a cream for you. But I do recommend using it twice a day for the best results.
Sara K.
This is currently my favorite night cream. Very moisturizing without being too heavy on the face. I think it smells really great despite the complaints from other people. Great value for the price.
Kelly L.
Bend
The amount that came in this jar was surprisingly large. For the price it’s a great product. Leaves the skin feeling hydrated and smooth. Didn’t see a change in fine lines but loved it nonetheless
Layla C.
I love the way this makes my face feel. It feels good after it’s washed and it’s looks nice too. I love it. The packaging is great. It lasted a while for me. I do see myself buying it again when I run out
Erin D.
Lawrenceville, NJ
This is decent. I didn't notice an overwhelming difference in my skin. My favorite part how ever was the smell. My face always felt and smelled as if it were the cleanest or ever has been.
Jeanie H.
Branford, FL
Burt's Bees is a brand my family trusts, for good reason. Renewal Firming Night Cream is just another example of the quality products they make. Smells fresh and goes on smoothly.
Krystle R.
Carlisle, PA
Is this for your body or for your face?
Crystal p.
Cicero, IL
I have combination skin does this work for that type of skin?
Emily P.
Conroe, TX
Have you seen results? I have the serum and cleanser...do I need to add this product?!