Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Amanda P.Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Kate N.Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Jaclyn T.

BY BURT'S BEES

Clinically Shown To Reduce The Appearance Of Deep Lines And Wrinkles, This Richly Hydrating Cream Helps Improve Your Skin’s Smooth, Firm Texture While You Sleep.

• Immediately, Skin Appears Smoother And Hydrated
  • After 4 Weeks, 82% Of Women Saw A Reduction In The Appearance Of Lines And Wrinkles
  • After 8 Weeks, 96% Of Women Saw An Improvement To Skin Texture.
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Noncomedogenic

Clinically Shown To:

• Reduce Look Of Deep Wrinkles
  • Help Improve Firmness

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Caprictriglyceride, Decyl Cocoate, Coco-caprylate, Decyl Oleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Cera Alba(Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Parfum (Fragrance)†, Stearyl Alcohol, Hibiscussabdari A Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruitextract, Lens Esculenta Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Alpina Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Adansonia Digitatafruit Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Leaf Extract, Plankton Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet, Extraitde Racine De Betterave) Root Extract, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Phragmites Communis Extract, Poriacocos Extract, Ribose, Tocopherol, Arginine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sclerotium Gum, Linoleic Acid,Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, P-anisic Acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Coco-glucoside, Hydrolyzed Cornstarch, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol,Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pca, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool †natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Use In The Evening After Cleansing. Gently Smooth Over Face And Neck.

Burt's Bees Renewal Night Cream
  • "[product:burts-bees-intense-hydration-night-cream] makes my face feel very smooth and hydrating" in 12 reviews
maebea d.
Nc
this cream can cure dry skin fast but not if you use it once a day. I find myself using it twice a day because it isn't that effective if I only use it at night but besides that I makes your skin feel so smooth and soft. I had really dry skin and after a week of using the cream it cleared up 100%. If you have bad dry patches then here is a cream for you. But I do recommend using it twice a day for the best results.
Victoria K.
Lubbock
I’m new to this product but I can say I have seen a difference in my skin in the mornings. I enjoy this product plus it smells wonderful 😍

I sometimes apply it two or three times before I actually get in bed Bc my skin is so dry and it makes all the difference on my raw nose or around my lips.
Ashley B.
DeLand
Honest my skin feels supple anytime I use this at night. Burt’s bees is such a great brand anyway and I trust the ingredients in this cream which is so important. The packaging makes it feel like a high dollar brand even though it’s so affordable.
Emily C.
Love this night cream. I only have fine lines and didn’t see a huge difference with those. But, it’s a great weight and consistency for a night cream. I have used some night creams that leave me oily, even with my dry skin in the winter, but this one was perfect. Would definitely recommend.
Devynn V.
Albuquerque, NM
This night cream leaves a heavy residue. I bought it one night when I was in a pinch and needed something quick. It worked for a few nights but overall It was both expensive and disappointing. I won’t buy it again, though it does smell fantastic.
Jessica A.
Waxhaw, NC
I use a lot of Burt’s bees products not only because they are natural but they actually work. This night cream leaves skin feeling tight and smooth but it is in the thicker side so if you don’t mind that this is a great choice for night cream.
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
Now
My producer slam, my flow is like bam!
Chop that down, pass it all around!
Lyrics get hard, quick cement to the ground!
For any MC in any 52 states,
I gets psycho killer Norman Bates!
My producer slam, sharp like bam!
Jump on stage, and then I dun-daaaah
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
One of my favorite night creams by one of my favorite companies! It comes in a nice, glass jar and smells like roses, which I adore. I purchased it because I wanted firmer skin, and it does the trick... literally over night.
Morgan H.
nevada, IA
Have only used this a couple times. I love Burt’s Bees and haven’t found much I don’t like. I love the smell and the way it makes my face feel. This is something I would love to purchase and use longer to see results.
Erica R.
Huntington, WV
I enjoyed this, though it wasnt the best I have ever used. The price is right for what it is. I love Burts Bees. This is very smooth and feels nice on your skin. I just didnt notice a big difference with this.
Krystle R.
Carlisle, PA
Is this for your body or for your face?
Crystal p.
Cicero, IL
I have combination skin does this work for that type of skin?
Emily P.
Conroe, TX
Have you seen results? I have the serum and cleanser...do I need to add this product?!