Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum

by Burt's Bees

Our concentrated serum works with your natural moisture barrier to improve skin’s elasticity and firmness while reducing the appearance of deep lines & wrinkles. This nutrient-rich treatment reveals skin that looks healthy, firm, and smooth.

How long does it take to see firming results ?
Burt's Bees Renewal Firming Moisturizing Cream ? Does this cream leave a greasy feeling or does the skin absorb it easily?
Will this make your skin breakout?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum!
Karen O.
Port St Lucie, FL
Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum uploaded by Karen O.
I have been using this firming serum every morning as one of the first things I do. I love it. It makes the skin look smoother and feel more hydrated. Great product for a great price. Easy to apply.
Stephanie L.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum uploaded by Stephanie L.
This is a light weight serum. I think a pump would be better to use but I do like the serum. I like the smell but can see that others may not. Easy to spread and use under the cream.
Marti P.
Mustang, OK
Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum uploaded by Marti P.
I have liked using it so far. It quickly disappears into my skin which I love. It has good texture. I love the bottle. I would purchase this product.
Sarah B.
Springtown, TX
Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum uploaded by Sarah B.
This is a unique take on the normal serums you would find with other brands, meaning it’s a cream, with a pump you apply directly to your face and not fingers. It also feels like applying coconut oil after a shower - sooo nice!!
Katie A.
Naugatuck, CT
Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum uploaded by Katie A.
Got this in my VoxBox and mixed it into my daily routine. The scent and texture are absolutely perfect but after the two weeks I didn’t see much when it comes to “firming”. Maybe with more use.
Amy L.
Derry, NH
Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum uploaded by Amy L.
I truly like this product I’ve been using it now for about a week and I like the fact that it is not greasy doesn’t make my face feel oily and can be used under make up before primer. I also like it is part of my nighttime routine I feel is the White House with dryness under eyes. Making it more of a smoothing serum in my opinion and I truly like that especially as I am now getting older!
Julie R.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum uploaded by Julie R.
I have really enjoyed this line of products. I use it every other day and I love the tightening that you can feel right after putting it on, the applicator is a little tricky but it still works fine.
Terrie L.
Bartlesville, OK
Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum uploaded by Terrie L.
Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum uploaded by Terrie L.
It’s a good all natural product, fragrance free, gentle on the skin. Felt light on the skin not heavy. A little goes a long way! It felt cold going on the skin so you make want to warm the bottle in your hands first. My skin felt firmer after about a week of using. Loved this product and I will continue to use it! This isn’t a product I would have purchased myself so I’m glad I got to test it out! It is now a product that I would buy.
Toksie N.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum uploaded by Toksie N.
Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum uploaded by Toksie N.
I've recently started adding products with bakuchiol as a natural retinoid alternative in my beauty routine, so I was excited to receive this product to try. I used the Burt's Bees Firming serum, eye cream and moisturizer for a solid 2 weeks in place of my usual AM and PM moisturizing routine in order to give a fair assessment. I found the serum to be moisturizing without creating "slickness", which I appreciated. It's pore minimizing and my skin felt smoother and looked brighter after use. It had a light, fresh scent. It also has a milky consistency, which I am not used to in serums...it is probably at the higher end of moisturizing in serums I've tried. If I continue to use in the daytime, I probably would not use a separate moisturizer as it would be too much for most areas of my combination skin. I would recommend the Burt's Bees Firming as a solid, anti-aging formula serum.
Heather L.
Cedartown, GA
Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum uploaded by Heather L.
Burt's Bees Renewal Fragrance-Free Firming Moisturizing Cream Burt's Bees Renewal Firming Eye Cream Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum...........BEST COMBO EVER! I will never go back to what I was using! The smell is light. It doesn't leave my face oily like some products do. It has lighten up the dark areas under my eyes. If you didn't get it to try I would definitely go buy it and try it out.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Trish B.
Tampa, FL
il y a 2 mois
Jennifer H. il y a un mois
You asked about the cream, but posted the serum, so I will answer both. And actually I found that both of them did not absorb well for me. Of the two I preferred the serum because its a bit lighter and has a nice scent. I found the cream to be horrendous. It was very oily and sticky on me and smelled like windex. I ended up using the serum as an overnight treatment and it absorbed by morning. I have slightly oily skin, so it may be better on someone normal to dry.