Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersBurt's Bees
Renewal Fragrance-Free Firming Moisturizing Cream

Burt's Bees Renewal Fragrance-Free Firming Moisturizing Cream

by Burt's Bees

" This rich, fragrance-free cream features Bakuchiol and Vitamin E, which work to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, improve skin texture and tone, and support skin’s natural moisture barrier. Our formula instantly hydrates and nourishes for smooth, healthy-looking skin.

If I am allergic to bees, can I use this product?
Is this too thick and oily?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Renewal Fragrance-Free Firming Moisturizing Cream!
Mustang, OK
Burt's Bees Renewal Fragrance-Free Firming Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Marti P.
I am a moisture freak and I love this one. My skin is so dry lately and this moisturizer has made me look normal again. Will keep getting again & again
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Burt's Bees Renewal Fragrance-Free Firming Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Kara A.
Burt's Bees moisturizer is a very smooth cream and feels great on, it's very lightweight and I know it's says fragrant free bit it has a nice soft scent that I thought smelt nice. The packaging is really cute both box and bottle. The only reason I gave it 3 stars was because it gave me a rash on my neck it was only a minor rash and was gone in 24 hours and I have very sensitive skin. I do love how it his all-natural ingredients!
Troy, NY
Burt's Bees Renewal Fragrance-Free Firming Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Jillian D.
I’ve been using this at night as a before bed moisturizer and it does the trick for light moisturizing overnight. I prefer something a little more substantial during the day. I didn’t notice any difference in elasticity, wrinkles, or discoloration.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Burt's Bees Renewal Fragrance-Free Firming Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Toksie N.
Over the last year, I've become a huge fan of hyaluronic acid in beauty products. So I was excited to try the Burt's Bees Firming line; as it also incorporates bakuchiol as a natural retinoid, which I have recently become curious about. This product performs well as a moisturizer. It's a dense cream and spreads smoothly on application...a little goes a long way. It is labeled fragrance-free but to me there is a scent almost like school paste, which was a bit off-putting though it wore off pretty quickly. I feel this cream is better suited for nightly use, for a couple of reasons: first, it is VERY moisturizing...following the serum in the same line, the skin in my t-zone was super shiny; I have combination skin, so by mid-day, my skin was too slick. Also, it does not have SPF, so a separate product would be needed. I do like it for nighttime use, as my skin had ample time to absorb...I woke up with smooth, bright skin without the shine I experienced during the day. All in all, a good product in the anti-aging line...good for combating fine lines and wrinkles with moisturizing and skin renewing ingredients.
Naugatuck, CT
Burt's Bees Renewal Fragrance-Free Firming Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Katie A.
After receiving this in my VoxBox I mixed it into my day/night routine over the last few weeks. Great texture and scent I just wish it had more firming power. I didn’t see much of a difference in my wrinkles but my face was beautifully moisturized.
Newburgh, NY
Burt's Bees Renewal Fragrance-Free Firming Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Kimberly A.
Love the lotion, doesn’t make ur face feel greasy. Makes ur skin soft. Doesn’t have a bad smell just a nice lite scent.
Pittsburgh, PA
Burt's Bees Renewal Fragrance-Free Firming Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Chelsea O.
Purchased at: Target
So I have mixed feelings about this moisturizer. First off, its pretty good for actual hydration and seems quite gentle. Its also fragrance free and cruelty free, which I appreciate in a product. The packaging is also very cute, with textured glass at the bottom of the pot (bonus points for not being 100% plastic!). On the negatives, it’s thin moisturizer when applied (even though it feels thick when in the jar). My biggest issue is that I don’t find it has any firming properties. I purchased this as a neck cream for the firming aspect, but it’s been a bit of a let down. #burtsbees #renewal #firming #moisturizer #skincare #fragrancefree #crueltyfree
Escondido, CA
Burt's Bees Renewal Fragrance-Free Firming Moisturizing Cream uploaded by amantha C.
I give this product to a friend and she said the the moisturizing cream help with the wrinkles in her face and it don't have her face feeling dry.
Jacksonville, AR
Burt's Bees Renewal Fragrance-Free Firming Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Robyn C.
I do like this cream however it is a thicker product therefore I use it in the evenings and opt for a different, lighter cream in the day. I do really like it and it definitely leaves my skin smooth and moisturized.
Elizabethvle, PA
Burt's Bees Renewal Fragrance-Free Firming Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Cheryl R.
first of all I am so happy this is fragrance free my eyes are so sensitive. my face feels so soft an smooth day 5 of using these products. I only have time to do it in mornings but I do see a difference. I am really dry usually and since using this product my face is moist! I am very happy with these products I will purchase.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carlsbad, NM
il y a 2 jours
Roxanne S. il y a un jour
I did feel some tightening after using, yet it stayed very moist. What’s special is that it provides all of the benefits, yet no animal testing, and they’re environmentally conscious.
il y a 23 jours
Karen B. il y a 3 jours
It provides plenty of moisture, without being greasy. It absorbs fully and leaves skin with a youthful glow.
New Boston, TX
il y a 4 mois
Cindy S. il y a 11 jours
I received this in a Voxbox, along with their serum, and eye cream. All 3 products are wonderful. My skin feels hydrated, and lines already appear to be reduced. I've been using a couple weeks now. Love it!