Burt's Bees Renewal Day Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Shelsea S.Burt's Bees Renewal Day Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Crystal B.

BY BURT'S BEES

Renew Skin To A Youthful Appearance With Burt's Bees Renewal Day Lotion Spf 30 While Protecting It From Sun's Harmful Rays. This Light-weight, Fast-absorbing Moisturizer Is Clinically Shown To Help Improve Firmness And Reduce The Appearance Of Deep Lines And Wrinkles. Infused With Wrinkle Smoothing White Hibiscus And Intensively Hydrating Apple, The Hibiscus And Apple Rejuvenating Complex Locks Moisture Inside The Skin To Plump Up Cells And Help Visibly Tighten The Skin's Surface. For Firm And Hydrated Skin That Shines, Apply This 98.9% Natural Face Cream Generously In The Morning After Cleansing And 15 Minutes Before Sun Exposure. It's Dermatologist-tested And Contains No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls. Put The Power Of Nature To Work For Your Skin With Burt's Bees.

• 2 Ounce Bottle Of 98.9% Natural Day Lotion Spf 30
  • Face Lotion Infused With Wrinkle Smoothing White Hibiscus
  • Contains Intensively Hydrating Apple, The Hibiscus And Apple Complex Locks Moisture Inside The Skin To Plump Up Cells
  • Titanium Dioxide And Zinc Oxide Help Protect Against Sunburn
  • Day Lotion Helps Improve Firmness And Reduce The Look Of Wrinkles

Stop Use Indications:

For External Use Only.Do Not Use On Damaged Or Broken Skin.When Using This Product Keep Out Of Eyes. Rinse With Water To Remove.Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If Rash Occurs.Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.If Product Is Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.

Warnings:

For External Use Only. Do Not Use This Day Lotion Spf 30 On Damaged Or Broken Skin. When Using This Face Lotion, Keep Out Of Eyes. Rinse With Water To Remove. Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If Rash Occurs. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. If Product Is Swallowed, Get Medical Hall Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.

Active Ingredients:Titanium Dioxide 2.53%, Zinc Oxide 11.9%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Decyl Oleate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Isoamyl Laurate, Natural Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Stearic Acid, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta Fruit Extract, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Alpina Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Leaf Extract, Phragmites Communis Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Beeswax, Ribose, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Carboxymethyl C10-16 Alkyl Glucoside, Alumina, Behenyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Lauryl Glucoside, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Lactate, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Pca, Sodium Citrate, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool

Instructions:

Apply Spf 30 Day Lotion Generously 15 Minutes Before Sun Exposure. Use In The Morning After Cleansing. Gently Smooth Over Face And Neck. For Children Under 6 Months, Ask A Doctor.

• Would this product be good for someone who sweats a lot of their ...1 Answers
  • I have tried the night cream in this variety of Burt Bee's as wel...1 Answers
Michael Z.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I was excited to try this since I’m trying to find cleaner facial products but this was disappointing. It absorbs kind of quickly but not in a good way because it doesn’t go on smoothly. It feels slightly heavy and it leaves my skin feeling waxy which I don’t like. The scent is ok but not enjoyable. I’ll continue to look for something else.
Autumn M.
Gulfport, MS
If you apply to much it will leave your face white, even for me and i am really pale. One pump will do your whole face. It smells like flowers and is really soft. Comes in a glass bottle, the amount of product lasts a good while
Sarah S.
browns mills
This product is a dream I really feel my skin get softer every time I use this and the smell is so delightful. The pump bottle is perfect I love it. Plus all natural is definitely going to help your skin. Very affordable and would be your money well soent
Sami-Ann S.
Pittsburgh
THIS. IS. MY. FAVORITE. DAY LOTION.The smell is light and pleasant. Very little goes a long way. The SPF is effective, I've been out in the sun all day with just this and have never burned even a little. I have seen improvement to fine lines and wrinkles on my face and neck with consistent use (>4 weeks). My only critique is that it can sit a little greasy, so if you have problems with excessive oil, then this probably isn't right for you. It will mostly soak in, but it takes a long time.
Karen D.
I do not recommend this product because it created more acne on my face. For combination/oily skin this is not the product for you. I tried this product for a week and quickly found out that this lotion was the source of my breakout. The fragrance is also not pleasant and the texture of the product. Do not use the product for your skincare routine to prevent unnecessary breakouts. This product is cheap and is not the best quality at all. The packaging is messy.
Amira S.
Leesburg, VA
I love Burt's bees but I was really disappointed with this moisturizer. I actually like the smell but I can see why others don't. I have oily skin and I usually apply it after cleansing and toning. It doesn't spread evenly and it smears. After 3 hours, my face is oily. This doesn't feel like a moisturizer at all. I really tried to like it but it's just not working out with my skin type. (oily, acne-prone).
Ashley B.
['Clarksville', 'TN'], TN
I love love love this product. This product has SPF built in which is something you should put on your face every day. This product instantly gives you a tighter Dewey look to your face. I also rub this on my lips too, since it is Burt's Bees. This product is also very affordable and should be on your summer moisture list. Burt's Bees Renewal Day Lotion SPF 30
ANGELA E.
Rome, GA
While I absolutely love Burt's Bees products, I think I love the idea of them more than the actual product itself.  I think because it is mostly all natural, (or usually somewhere in the 90%) it lacks some of the things that I look for in a product and it's effectiveness just isn't there. Maybe it's just me. I do love them but this product just isn't my favorite.
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
It's a nice, natural scent. I have very sensitive skin and allergies to almost all fragrance but this hasn't affected my skin badly at all. It is a bit tight to run into the skin as it leaves a white sheen but once it absorbs it works well! Probably won't be buying again but I'll at least use what I have without complaint. Love the spf and natural ingredients
Emily M.
Brooklyn , NY
Tried gointhe more high end more natural route and since this item does not contain dimethicone it doesn't spread as easily as some other commercial creams. Also it made my skin feel dryer and had a heaviness to it. Used it for about 3 weeks before I switched to something else. 3 stars for price and smell tho. Otherwise I don't recommend this
Larkin M.
Would this product be good for someone who sweats a lot of their forehead? I'm considering buying it for my husband (he works outside with no hat) but I don't want it to be running off his face or into his eyes. Thanks!
Ammita W.
Durham, NC
I have tried the night cream in this variety of Burt Bee's as well as the sensitive skin facial cream, I would like to know is this a good choice for sensitive skin as it is hard for me to find moisturizers that work for my face without breakouts?