BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on PETCO
Marilyn K.
This is one of my favorite products to brush through my dogs hair! It relieves the dry areas and make him look fluffy and clean! He has A LOT of hair, and this really help in between baths.
Natalie N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product smells great and is gentle on my golden retriever's skin. She is shinny after using this with the conditioner. It is a little expensive if you are getting both shampoo and conditioner..
Mackenzie C.
Rome, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
LOVE this dog shampoo. Not only does it make my dogs fur smell so good but it also makes it so soft! After a bath my dog runs around so excited and seems to love being clean. (All from how awesome this shampoo is)
Esperanza S.
Michigan city , IN
This product was really good! And make my dogs coat very shiny and clean, I really like this product, not to pricey and it's very good value, my dog smells great, def recommend!
melaina  k.
N Ridgeville, OH
my pomeranian has recently developed dry skin due to the crazy weather in cleveland. this shampoo has helped calm his skin and made his feel much better
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Great dog shampoo and who doesn't love Burts Bees? Super great smelling product and leaves my dog smelling great
Alyssa L.
I wasn't aware BUrts Bees made dog shampoo! How is it on dander?
Alyssa L.
Also, what herbal ingredient does it have that flower? Allergies.
Sydnee H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this product good for use on dogs with sensitive skin?