Burt's Bees Relieving Dog Shampoo

by Burt's Bees

Iss this product good for my puppy?
Is this bubbly?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Relieving Dog Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Ellen C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Burt's Bees Relieving Dog Shampoo uploaded by Ellen C.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Great product! Waterless dog shampoo. Just spray and brush. Smells great. There wasn’t a bar code for this particular product. Sorry! #FurryFriends
Steph W.
Fayetteville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our golden retriever loves to get stinky playing outside! This shampoo keeps him fresh and clean for weeks, we love that it’s not heavy scented and builds up a great lather on his coat. He loves bath time and it even had a picture of him on the bottle! Want a squeaky clean pup, this is our favorite!
Daisy F.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Burt's Bees Relieving Dog Shampoo uploaded by Daisy F.
Burt's Bees Relieving Dog Shampoo - this dog shampoo worked incredibly well for my 12-year-old dog and my nine-month-old dog. Both enjoyed bathtime, and came out smelling wonderful and looking bright and clean. Very gentle and non-irritating.
Amanda S.
My dog Lily has allergy problems on her skin and tends to get very irritated. This product soothes her skin and itchiness.
Rachel Z.
albuquerque
Having a Great Pyrenees puppy has its challenges. Lots of hair to wash and keep nice! As a big fan of Burt’s Bees, I tried the shampoo and conditioner for dogs and I was not disappointed! Pup’s coat is clean and soft!
Amber M.
Montgomery
Purchased at: PetSmart
Good shampoo to use weekly on your dog if they have bad allergies. It made their fur soft and put a little shine to it also. It actually did help with the itching for about a day. Left a light fresh scent nothing too overwhelming. Decent priced and you can get it anywhere.
Ashton  G.
Livonia, MI
It was effective in bathing my dog and I like that there weren’t a lot of unnecessary ingredients. The smell was very pleasant but not overwhelming like some other brands. It lathered up nicely and washed out very easily also.
Mariana T.
Atlanta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Burt's Bees Relieving Dog Shampoo uploaded by Mariana T.
When my puppy was young he had some dandruff and his skin would easily get irritated, this was gentle while really cleaning and removing the smell.
Amber G.
Morgantown, WV
Love the smell but my dog wasn't the biggest fan. She rolled around a lot afterward which made me believe that perhaps the product was irritating for her skin. Cleaned her nicely but if she doesn't like it then it's a no for me. I would recommend it for pups with less sensitive skin, though!
Dora W.
Kingman, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It smells good and seems to work for her. Only downfall is that it has to be done multiple times a week. This a struggle as she shakes and struggles