BY BURT'S BEES

Reinvigorate tired eyes with Burt's Bees® Rejuvenating Eye Masks. Rich in antioxidants, Burt's Bees® Rejuvenating Eye Masks are one of natures best skin nourishing formulas, consisting of a unique blend of some of nature’s most powerful oils and extracts to leave skin feeling smooth and supple. These eye masks target the unique eye area to help to reduce the appearance of dark circles.

• Includes one mask per eye of single use Burt's Bees® Rejuvenating Eye Masks to reinvigorate your tired eyes, and reduce the appearance of dark circles for a fresh, wide awake look
• Masks are rich in antioxidants and are one of natures best skin nourishing formulas, consisting of a unique blend of some of nature’s most powerful oils and extracts
• These single use 99.9% natural masks are specially formulated to transform tired eyes into skin feeling nourished, smooth and supple
 • To use: lift the mask from the pouch, apply mask to clean skin beneath the eye, wait 5 to 10 minutes and gently remove. If there appears to only be one sheet, simply peel apart.
 • Eye Sheet Masks for tired eyes are formulated with 99.9% natural ingredients, dermatologist tested and they contain no parabens, phthalates or petrolatum
 • Do not use on broken or irritated skin. If product causes discomfort, remove mask immediately and rinse face. If irritation occurs, stop use and consult a physician.

rosa canina seed extract (Rosehip seed extract), simmondsia chinensis seed oil, oenothera biennis seed extract, borago officinalis seed oil, triticum vulgare germ oil, corylus avellana seed oil, tocopherol, calendula officinalis flower oil, camellia sinensis leaf extract, helianthus annuus seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, beta-carotene, canola oil, glycine soja oil, parfum (Parfum naturel), ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, limonene, linalool

How To Use:

Place The Eye Masks Under Each Eye Onto Clean Skin, Smoothing Into Place. *If There Appears To Only Be One Sheet, Simply Peel Apart. Leave On For 5 To 10 Minutes. Remove And Discard Masks. Gently Massage Excess Formula Around The Eye Area And Face To Rejuvenate And Rebalance Skin.

• Do you leave on for the recommended time or longer? 4 Answers
Anna P.
Newton, MA
These are the first eye masks I’ve ever tried, and I really liked them! They’re easy to apply and my skin felt very hydrated after using them. My undereye skin is sensitive and this product didn’t irritate it at all. They are a little hard to keep on for the full 5 minutes as they kind of pop off, but other than that I would recommend them!
Sammy S.
Fort Myers , FL
This is the first eye mask I have ever tried, but I gotta say I did love it! The smell was amazing, the mask was very thin and light weight, it felt like I had nothing under my eyes. The only thing I didn’t like about the mask was it was a little hard to keep it staying on under my eyes. It definitely helped my dark circles under my eyes which was amazing! I highly recommend this product.
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville, FL
I am probably the perfect person to review this as I suffer from crazy darkness and puffiness daily. I was surprised that the masks were more on the oil side vs the serum side and i really liked the material of the masks. I love Rosehip and i know trying anything with Rose water or anything like that may carry the scent. This product is definitely on the strong side. I left mine on for about 15 mins and there is a very very vibisble diff. I will upload before and afters when I purchase this product again. Its super affordable people! Give it a shot.
Roxanne T.
portland, ME
Really loved these made my eyes look less puffy as well as moisturizing my whole face. You wear theses for 5-10 minutes then rub the leftover serum into your skin different from all other eye masks ive ever used.
Michaela R.
Clemmons, NC
#TEAMNOSLEEP WOWOWWOWOW this stuff is AWESOME. I literally just put it on for the first time 20 minutes ago and noticed an immediate difference in the appearance of my eyes. My enferma eyes look 1. Like a slept and 2. Fresh and bright AF. Will be buying again!
Amanda S.
Escondido, CA
This was a good product! Easy to use although they don’t stick very well. But I loved that the extra product stayed all night under my eyes. I’d use them again! And well worth the price! Everyone should try them
sam c.
Arnold, MO
Purchased at: Macy's
I really expected more from Burt’s Bees. These are basically paper cut outs and look cheap. The formula is greasy and gets everywhere and the smell is really off putting. I will not be trying these again.
Teagan B.
Isanti, MN
It worked just fine for me. It was a bit oily and hard to rub the excess in. The part that I didn’t like was the smell. The rose was sooo strong and I’m sensitive to rose scents. If you don’t like super strong rose scent I would steer clear of this product.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I bought this at the drug store for around $3 along with the hydrating sheet mask which I love. I have a lot of Burt’s bees products and love them, this one just wasn’t for me. I don’t have puffiness but I have the type of dark circles that are blueish due to my skin being pale and veins showing through. I didn’t really see much of a difference after using them, it does feel really nice on but I think they would work better for someone with puffiness and genetic dark circles. I’ll stick to using their Burt's Bees Brightening Eye Treatment which works really well for me.
Luiza C.
san bruno, CA
can i just say burt’s bees masks in general are being slept on.... their face masks are so hydrating and every single one of their masks i love. i personally have dry skin so i really appreciate a good hydrating mask such as this one for the eyes. it’s really refreshing and it made my under eyes tighter. the price is great they’re a drug store brand obviously, probably the most common brand i use for masks. (especially the lip one WOW)
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you leave on for the recommended time or longer?