Burt's Bees Radiance Toner uploaded by Gabrielle H.Burt's Bees Radiance Toner uploaded by Alyssa A.

BY BURT'S BEES

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Katelyn K.
Fraser, MI
I just started using this toner but I’ve noticed quite a difference in the overall look of my skin. My fine lines and wrinkles don’t seem to crease my makeup as much as they used to. I use this during my night time routine and would definitely recommend the entire line!
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
This toner is so lightweight and is pretty much fragrance free! Can be used on all skin types and it doesn’t have that lingering burn like some toners do. I love this toner and most definitely will purchase again!
Andrea R.
imperial, CA
This is a must have!! Use it after and before makeup to refresh your skin. I buy this at target and i use it everyday. Definitively gonna buy it again..very effective if you have skin issues and it doesn’t irritate your skin (even if you have sensitive skin)
Bailea C.
Lubbock, TX
This toner dried out my face SO much. It felt nice and cool and refreshing but it really did a number on my skin. Which is disappointing because I love Burts Bees.
Morgan R.
Fort Lauderdale
I think I gave up on this stuff too early. I tried it for about a week and it recommends using it for two full weeks before seeing any substantial results. It kind of made my face feel sticky and I always felt like I had to rinse it off afterward.
Taylor K.
Darien, IL
Greatest thing to hit my acne prone face!! Dries out the break outs but not my whole face it’s great and I’ll never live without it again. So happy I found this bad boy to add to my routine not to mention it’s great smell.
Michelle C.
Middletown
Purchased at: CVS
I love Burt's bees products. I am a big fan of natural skin care. This really works to clean your face and keep it feeling fresh. I use it every night before bed. I highly recommend this line to others.
Casey M.
Neptune, NJ
I tried this and was not super happy. It was very drying and the scent not so pleasant. I see no real difference and am planning on discontinuing it’s use as soon as I find a replacement.
Jessica C.
Bessemer
Leaves my skin feeling a little dry and has a chemical-ish scent, however it works very well at keeping my oily skin in check. If your skin is overly sensitive I’m not sure that I would use this product.
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
This product helps to remove any dirt, oils, and makeup from your skin. It helps leave your skin feeling smoother and a little brighter. This product also has a nice smell to it but it could be kind of strong to some people.
Krystal C.
East Worcester, NY
To anyone who has used this product, is it good? Do you recommended it?
Krystal C.
East Worcester, NY
To anyone who has used this product, is it good? Do you recommended it?

Amazon