Burt's Bees Radiance Toner uploaded by Gabrielle H.Burt's Bees Radiance Toner uploaded by Alyssa A.

BY BURT'S BEES

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Buy on Zest Be...*
Katelyn K.
Fraser, MI
I just started using this toner but I’ve noticed quite a difference in the overall look of my skin. My fine lines and wrinkles don’t seem to crease my makeup as much as they used to. I use this during my night time routine and would definitely recommend the entire line!
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
This toner is so lightweight and is pretty much fragrance free! Can be used on all skin types and it doesn’t have that lingering burn like some toners do. I love this toner and most definitely will purchase again!
Taylor K.
Greatest thing to hit my acne prone face!! Dries out the break outs but not my whole face it’s great and I’ll never live without it again. So happy I found this bad boy to add to my routine not to mention it’s great smell.
Andrea R.
las vegas, NV
This is a must have!! Use it after and before makeup to refresh your skin. I buy this at target and i use it everyday. Definitively gonna buy it again..very effective if you have skin issues and it doesn’t irritate your skin (even if you have sensitive skin)
Casey W.
Neptune , NJ
I tried this and was not super happy. It was very drying and the scent not so pleasant. I see no real difference and am planning on discontinuing it’s use as soon as I find a replacement.
Bailea C.
Lubbock , TX
This toner dried out my face SO much. It felt nice and cool and refreshing but it really did a number on my skin. Which is disappointing because I love Burts Bees.
Morgan R.
Fort Lauderdale
I think I gave up on this stuff too early. I tried it for about a week and it recommends using it for two full weeks before seeing any substantial results. It kind of made my face feel sticky and I always felt like I had to rinse it off afterward.
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
This stuff works great to removes excesses dirt and oil when I've had a long week or my face is feeling weighed down. It smells good, doesn't dry out my skin. Price is a little high but the bottle will last a while.
Amber M.
Only giving 3 stars because I haven’t been using it for that long. I pair it with Burt’s Bees moisturizer and so far I like it! This is the first timer I’ve purchased and will hopefully be purchasing again
Bianca Y.
Millbrae, CA
I put this on my acne and it helps get rid of them over time but this definitely speeds up the process and helps me get rid of my acne. I just quickly put it on my face with a cotton pad on my pimples and it just takes seconds.
Krystal C.
East Worcester, NY
To anyone who has used this product, is it good? Do you recommended it?
Krystal C.
East Worcester, NY
To anyone who has used this product, is it good? Do you recommended it?